There is also a huge link between cayenne pepper and diabetes. Is Cayenne Pepper For Diabetes a good thing? It has tremendous benefits for your heart and your circulatory system too. It contains capsaicin which is extremely powerful. There’s a lot of benefits and good about cayenne peppers. Here’s why cayenne peppers with capsaicin will help you:
Why is Cayenne Pepper for Good Diabetes?
Cayenne provides a substantial amount of minerals and vitamins which gives it the distinctive properties of healing, with it being specifically good for your digestive system. Cayenne pepper has been a popular medicine and spice that’s been used for hundreds of years.
People have been using cayenne pepper to lower their glucose levels for their diabetes. After eating a meal, it was discovered that cayenne pepper helped lower their blood sugar by controlling the amount of insulin, according to World Health Foods.
Hot peppers contain an active ingredient known as capsaicin which can possibly decrease insulin and aid in neutralizing blood sugar levels.
Spices such as cayenne pepper are used as seasonings, but with their antioxidant properties and vitamin C they provide overall benefits for your health. So cayenne pepper is a great choice for your spices.
You can “spice up your life” with seasonings such as cayenne and hot chili peppers that contain capsaicin by the improving and controlling the balance between the insulin and blood glucose in your body and making your cells that much more sensitive to insulin. What the “hot” capsaicin does is to “cool down” the inflammation. Inflammation is the enemy because of its connection with developing insulin resistance, being overweight, and diabetes.
Capsaicin in the cayenne pepper also is beneficial for aiding your arteries and veins in getting their elasticity back. This can help normalize your blood pressure again. At the same time this helps improve your blood flow and specifically through your extremities which is where most of your high glucose complications come from.
Capsaicin is wonderful for pain relief as well. I always use capsaicin creme or sometimes called Capzacin creme. It may burn a bit, but provides excellent results.
Cayenne can help in lowering your blood glucose levels and helping with diabetic neuropathy This is the condition that arises from high blood sugar levels and can result in pain, tingling, and numbness in your feet and hands. I know what the numbness is like because I have it in my feet everyday. Your nerve cells become starved of blood glucose and can cause pain and numbness.
When you have diabetes and are strict about your diet, you can cut your diabetic neuropathy by as much as 65%. The capsaicin in cayenne peppers exhausts the substance that causes pain, but will still allow for your body to have normal range of heat, pressures, and additional sensations.
There really isn’t a medication that can provide what cayenne can for diabetics in knocking out the pain but yet still allowing your nerve endings without addiction or any side effects. This is the best way to lower your blood sugar and it really works!
Watch this Very Important Video Below about Cayenne Pepper!
Cayenne Peppers Health Benefits
1) Weight Loss
Being overweight and following a current diet would be helped by consuming cayenne pepper because it helps with suppressing your appetite. You won’t have those cravings for salty, sweet, or fatty foods. This aids in significantly reducing your daily calorie intake. Additionally, cayenne pepper helps in burning the excess fat.
2) Combats Flu & Colds
Cayenne pepper has many compounds to help in boosting your immune system including antioxidants and beta carotene. These aid in battling the foreign invaders. The cayenne can also help in breaking up the mucus from your sinuses, respiratory passages, and your nose.
3) Blood Clots
Your circulatory system is a large network of blood vessels and arteries that are responsible for the blood flow throughout your body. Cayenne pepper can help in preventing strokes and heart attacks because the capsaicin in the pepper aid in the cleaning of deposits from the body and it also can dilate your arteries too. This results in keeping your blood vessels away from clots.
While some folks take medications to thin their blood, it could become a serious situation because an injury may lead to excessive bleeding. If you’re a person who is at a lower risk for a stroke or a blood clot, then you may want to choose a cayenne supplement. This decision should always be made after you consult with your doctor first.
4) Blood Pressure
So not only can cayenne pepper help to prevent blood clotting and heart attacks, it also is responsible for lowering your blood pressure and cholesterol levels as well. The capsaicin blocks a specific gene that can possibly constrict your arteries. Blood pressure is so vital to be at a normal level for you because of the possibilities of numerous problems if your pressure is too high.
5) Immune System
Your immune system is your defense against the outside world of germs out to get you. It protects you from disease and ill health so it’s vital to have your immune system in the best working condition possible. The antioxidants and beta carotene in cayenne peppers help to strengthen your system and fight off nasal congestion and other symptoms related to the flu. You will begin to sweat it out because the cayenne helps to raise the temperature of your body.
6) Pain Reliever
There are over the counter ointments and creams that actually contain the capsaicin that comes from the cayenne pepper. It is the capsaicin that reduces the amount of a “peptide substance” that helps to deliver pain “signals” to the nerve endings to your brain. This is why capsaicin works so well for pain. As I mentioned before I use Capsaicin cream because it works that well for pain.
The suggestion for treatment for pain with using capsaicin is to apply it up to four times a day to the area and use sparingly because putting too much on may burn and make it a very uncomfortable feeling to say the least. Never apply this to any open wound or cut skin.
Those of us who have allergies and food tolerances can be helped by cayenne pepper because it works as a natural anti-inflammatory.
It also helps to prevent leaky gut syndrome which occurs when protein and other food products get past your intestines and into your body and therefore will cause inflammatory responses.
I’ve had psoriasis before and it’s no picnic. It is an autoimmune disorder of the skin that will cause itchiness, a disfiguration, and pain and occurs when your skin cells reproduce too fast and result in unsightly, white scale, patches that become swollen on your skin. Research showed that using a topical cream containing capsaicin will notably reduce the scales and swelling but could take up to six weeks to occur.
Ow! These headaches are still around and way too common these days. This has to do with the blood flow in the head. If this should occur often, you may want to have cayenne pepper when this happens. It’s very interesting as to how the cayenne affects your headache. The taste of this spice forces your brain to respond to the opposite side of the migraine so the pain decreases.
10) Joint Pain
The capsaicin cream has anti-inflammatory properties that have great results when it comes to arthritis and joint pain. I always recommend to people to try the capsaicin cream because it really works in alleviating the pain.
11) Cancer Prevention
In multiple studies the capsaicin in the cayenne peppers showed the ability in inducing the killing of cancer cells. It also revealed that it can stop the cancer cells from spreading in the body. And capsaicin also was beneficial in treating other cancers such as prostate, colon, breast, and lung.
It’s important to boost your metabolism and cayenne can certainly do that. This capsaicin is a compound known to produce additional heat in the body and burn more calories and more fat during this process. You can boost your metabolic rate and suppress your appetite.
13) Longer Life
Researchers found that people who consumed spicy foods had almost a 15% chance of extending their lives than those who didn’t. They also revealed that these foods resulted in reduced death rates from other issues such as respiratory disease.
Vitamin C is helpful in fighting off the flu and the common cold. Vitamin A is necessary for having skin that is healthy and good vision and nerve function for your eyes. Vitamin E helps in slowing down your aging process, controlling your cholesterol levels and aiding in the proper function of your organs. These vitamins all come from cayenne pepper.
This Cayenne Pepper is the Best for Helping Type 2 Diabetes
Side Effects of Cayenne Pepper
It is possible that it could upset your stomach. If this happens then try a capsule supplement instead. What this will do is to allow it to be digested even deeper into your digestive system. This avoids contact with the esophagus where common stomach and heartburn issues exist.
Basically, you shouldn’t have side effects with cayenne pepper but one thing you definitely want to avoid is to be touching your eyes. This will make them burn and you don’t want that! Do not take cayenne pepper everyday. Read the directions if you’re taking a supplement and by all means discuss this with your doctor first!
Final Thoughts about Cayenne Pepper
Cayenne Pepper for Diabetes is an excellent choice, but be wise and use common sense. Don’t ever overdo it. Let the doctor tell you what amount is safe. I hope you have learned something about the connection between cayenne peppers and diabetes and the benefits and how they can help lower your sugar.
- FAST RESULTS – Get results in as little as 5 seconds.
- NO CODING – Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION – Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- MEMORY – Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
- Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit – Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30 gauge Lancets-100 count and Carrying Case
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight loss and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
- Excellent Accuracy: metene TD-4116 blood glucose meter and strips are produced with industry-leading chips and biosensor, equipped with industry-leading technologies, conducive to get accurate and reliable measurements
- No Coding: The blood sugar meter gets into measure status automatically once insert the blood sugar test strip to the bottom of the slot, easy to use and easy to read with large display for the senior
- Fast and Reduce Pain: This blood glucose monitor takes just 7s and 0.7µl blood to get the glucose value; The lancing device has 5 depth options to minimize wound and reduce pain
- Better Data Management: This glucometer stores the newest 450 blood glucose values and display the continuous 14/21/28/60/90 day average; the measurements could be exported with windows-based software; help you track and manage your blood glucose better
- Diabetes Testing Kit 207 Piece Set: 100 glucometer strips, 100 30G lancets, 1 blood sugar meter, 1 lancing device, 1 control solution, 2 batteries, 1 protective wallet and 1 user manual; Please feel free to contact us if any problem when using this Diabetes testing kit
- Support cardiovascular health & blood sugar levels with the PurePremium blood sugar support dietary supplement, which contains essential vitamins, minerals and herbs.
- Support healthy glucose metabolism by adding our all-natural heart health supplement to your diet. Our advanced cardiovascular support capsules contain cinnamon, mulberry, vitamin c, vitamin e, magnesium, zinc, licorice root extract and manganese.
- Support blood cholesterol levels and make sure that your heart is healthy and strong. Support healthy insulin function and bolster your immune system against harmful free radicals.
- Our easy-to-swallow capsules support healthy glucose levels and your metabolism at the same time.
- Formulated in the USA. Every PurePremium product comes from an inspected, and GMP certified facility right here in the USA.
- INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS. Insufficient blood applied to test strip will result in wrong readings. Please hold the lancing device firmly against your fingertip for enough sample. Watch our instructional videos in our listings to optimize your testing results. Our friendly customer support will always be here to answer your questions and help to resolve your concerns. (30 Day Money Back Guarantee)
- EXCEEDS INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS. AUVON BGMs can function within ±10%, or ±10 mg/dl of laboratory values over 95% of the time, which is far beyond ISO 15197:2013 passing standard (within ±15% or ±15 mg/dl). The manufacturer is certified with CE mark, GMP, ISO 13485:2016, and ISO 15197:2013 without having any recall on the market in the past 14 years.
- CUTTING-EDGE TEST STRIPS. We use cutting-edge test strips enzymes for blood glucose measurements. Our test strips are produced with unique Automatic Carbon Printing Technique to ensure that the quality of each batch of strips could be relevantly much more stable, precise and accurate. Additionally, PROMISED 0.15USD/pcs would keep you no pressure to repurchase.
- KEEP TRACK OF DATA. Store your test results with time and date helps you track and manage your health while also keeping a continuous 7/14/30 average results. Automatic off means our device works longer without having to worry about wasting battery life.
- ALL IN ONE: 1 x AUVON DS-W Blood Glucose Monitor, 1 x battery, 50 x Blood Test Strips, 50 x 30 gauge Lancets, 1 x Lancing device, 1 x Meter User Guide, 1 x Test Strip User Guide, Our Exclusive Lifetime Warranty and Technical Support and Friendly Customer Service.
Last update on 2021-05-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API