Are you searching for another way to get those sugars down? There are many supplements that help to lower your blood sugar. In this Ceylon Cinnamon Supplement Review, I reveal just why cinnamon is that good for lowering your blood sugars.
Brief Review of Ceylon Cinnamon
- Product: Nutriflair Ceylon Cinnamon
- Price: $17.99 USD
- Size: 120 veggie capsules
- Guarantee: 60 days 100% money back guarantee
- Personal rating: 4.8 out of 5
Nutriflair Ceylon Cinnamon Review
Cinnamon itself is so healthy for you and a huge benefit for lowering your blood sugar. And while ceylon cinnamon may be a bit more expensive than cassia cinnamon, it is far superior and more popular than cassia. Cinnamon is used not only as a condiment but also has many health benefits.
Being that ceylon cinnamon derives from Sri Lanka, which was originally called “Ceylon,” it contains properties and ingredients that specifically help to control blood sugar levels. It is referred to as the “actual” cinnamon and in addition aids in people fighting cholesterol problems.
Nutriflair ceylon cinnamon contains 120 veggie capsules have anti-inflammatory properties that help in lowering your LDL levels and your blood glucose levels. This powerful antioxidant contributes to weight loss, reducing your joint pain and reducing inflammation, and your sugars as well.
I like the Nutriflair ceylon cinnamon because it really does help my diabetes. Regular cinnamon contains coumarins which if taken in large quantities can be harmful to your liver. Ceylon cinnamon is much safer and very low in coumarins which is much better for your liver if you’re having it on a daily basis. This is the better choice for cinnamon fort me.
This, to me, is the better choice between the two cinnamons. The capsules are a decent size and I did notice a slight smell of the cinnamon so they were easy to take. Ceylon cinnamon is far superior as far as I’m concerned.
Two capsules a day are sufficient and they do the job as they have lowered my blood sugar and even my blood pressure as well. My numbers went down about 20 points in a couple of weeks. I also love that it’s organic.
About Nutriflair Ceylon Cinnamon:
- Made with organic ceylon cinnamon
- 60 days 100% money back guarantee- Feel stronger and healthier or your money back!
- 120 veggie capsules-2 capsule serving of 1200 mgs of ceylon cinnamon (60 day supply)
- Cinnamon ingredients come directly from Sri Lanka and are highest quality and demand
- Supports joint pain, heart health, weight loss, blood glucose levels, and is a powerful anti-inflammatory supplement
- Safer than cassia cinnamon which can be toxic when used in large quantities over long time periods and also as a supplement
- Folate B9
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Minerals- potassium, sodium, iron, calcium, zinc, and phosphorous
- Ceylon is the highest quality cinnamon
- Manufactured in FDA registered facility
- Certified USDA organic
- Lowers blood sugar
- Easy to swallow
- Grown in Sri Lanka which is rich in natural herbs
- Powerful antioxidant
- Improves circulation
- Works fast for results
- Cost is higher than regular cinnamon
- Some people may find capsules a bit big
- May cause nausea and stomach issues
Verified Customer Reviews
I always do my homework before I purchase anything and I spend a decent amount of time exploring my options. While I always find good and bad in everything, I always go with the odds. Since the majority of the reviews were positive, it made my decision to try it much easier and I’m happy that I did! I did however, check with my doctor first which is the smart thing to do. They know best so make sure you do check with your doctor.
Here are some reviews:
In all the research of my Ceylon Cinnamon Supplement Review for diabetes, Nutriflair is my undisputed choice. I rate this as an “A” product for helping in lowering your blood sugar, helping with my weight control and giving me the stronger and better overall feeling for any ceylon cinnamon products. Not every product works perfectly for every person, but Nutriflair has helped me without a doubt. I feel that you may or may not agree, but there’s only one way to know for sure!
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Rothchild, Sascha (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 336 Pages - 04/19/2022 (Publication Date) - G.P. Putnam's Sons (Publisher)
- ✅ QUICK AND EASY TO USE: Care Touch blood sugar test kit delivers results in only 5 seconds with just a 0.5µL blood sample. There is no programming needed since our blood sugar monitor kit automatically recognizes batch codes encrypted on Care Touch glucose test strips. Our state-of-the-art glucometer kit with strips and lancets includes single-touch strip ejection, so you can hygienically remove used diabetic test strips.
- ✅ EASY DIABETIC MONITORING: The blood sugar monitor kit with strips is capable of saving up to 300 readings. The blood glucose test kit also provides a continuous 14-day average of your readings, making glucose monitoring easy for you and your healthcare provider.
- ✅ PORTABLE AND HASSLE-FREE: The diabetic testing kit comes with a handy glucometer case, which means you can check your blood sugar level at home or anywhere else while staying organized. The 10-depth lancing device and lancets will help make blood sugar testing almost painless and hassle-free.
- ✅ COMPLETE DIABETIC SET: The glucose meter kit with strips and lancets includes: (1) Care Touch Blood Sugar Meter, (100) Blood Glucose Test Strips for diabetes, (1) Lancing Device, (100) Lancets for diabetes testing, (1) 3 Volt Lithium Battery, (1) Glucose meter case for your blood sugar tester and diabetic supplies
- ✅ WE CARE BECAUSE YOU CARE: You care about your health, and we care about you. Care Touch is committed to providing the best quality blood glucose monitoring systems. Our care doesn’t end when your sugar tester diabetes kit arrives at your door. We’re fully dedicated to your satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns about your glucose monitor kit with strips and lancets - contact us at any time.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- PUREHEALTH RESEARCH - Blood Sugar Formula 3 Bottles
- MANUFACTURED in the USA! 365-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
- A DOCTOR-APPROVED NATURAL FORMULA. Seventeen potent ingredients, each scientifically proven to have a significant effect at helping balance your glucose levels, improve glucose sensitivity, protect delicate cells from free radicals, and energy
- HIGH POTENCY. PureHealth Research experts scientifically enhance CHROMIUM with the Vitamin C, E, Mulberry Leaf, Bitter Melon, Cinnamon, L-Taurine, Berberin and other ingredients which are proven to help you support healthy blood glucose levels
- ONE CAPSULE DAILY, THREE BENEFITS: supports healthy sugar and carb absorption, supports insulin levels, supports cardiovascular health
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency support for 365 days a year; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health; daily support for healthy blood glucose levels, 365 days a year
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
Last update on 2022-06-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
20 thoughts on “Ceylon Cinnamon Supplement Review – It Lowers Blood Sugar!”
My uncle suffers from diabetes for a decade now. He will be pleased to read this article! I didn’t know that cinnamon has so many virtues for the health and now that I know, I’ll start to use it. Just a question, please. Can a person who doesn’t have diabetes take cinnamon in pills?
Thank you very much for this excellent post!
As long as your uncle keeps his diabetes in check, that’s the best that he can do. Cinnamon is excellent for diabetes and your overall health.
Since cinnamon is beneficial you can take it even if you’re not a diabetic.
The key is to see your doctor regularly and have your sugars checked. You can do it yourself at home. A home monitor is the best thing in knowing your numbers all the time.
Good luck and thank you for your comments!
My grandmother has diabetes 2. I was wondering if It is okay to give her orange juice when sugar is low? Maybe a pb&j would be slower. I just started taking care of her and I’m afraid to make any mistakes because this is new for me.
Ceylon cinnamon is excellent for controlling blood sugars. I would recommend that.
For low blood sugar, I would recommend drinking 4 ounces of orange juice and then recheck blood sugar levels after about 10 to 15 minutes.
The best thing is to be under a physician’s care and to have blood sugar levels checked frequently.
I hope this helps!
Thanks for this article
I have a friend who suffer from diabetes, she has this injury on her feet that can’t heal because of her diabetes level, she said her doctors are suggesting that they should amputate the leg, I don’t know if this drug can be of any help in the healing process of the foot.
I’m sorry about your friend and I don’t know about a doctor’s recommendation because I am not a doctor.
I do know that ceylon cinnamon is a spice and not a drug and is beneficial for helping to lower blood sugar and diabetes. I don’t know about healing a foot because this is not a drug.
I do hope that things work out for you though.
Good luck! 🙂
I’m really glad I ran across your article on natural ways to lower blood sugar. Although I don’t need to do that, I was very interested to learn thru your article that cinnamon is also a powerful anti-inflammatory. I didn’t know that. I’m interested in it because I’m looking for something that will help with arthritis and other ailments caused by inflamation. I will definitely look at the Ceylon cinnamon capsules you’re recommending.
I love ceylon cinnamon for diabetes. It definitely helps with inflammation and arthritis.
Ceylon cinnamon is powerful and provides many benefits.
It’s better than the regular cinnamon and much healthier as well.
Let me know how you make out once you start taking them.
Good luck and thanks for commenting! 🙂
I always learn something new from your posts! I didn’t know anything about using cinnamon for diabetes patients. I love that there are several healthy elements in this supplement.
My mom has some sugar problems, though it’s not defined as diabetes at this point. But she takes some medicines on a daily basis.
Do you think cinnamon would benefit her?
Thank you so much 🙂 Cinnamon is very good for your health. It’s really good that your mom doesn’t have diabetes.It can help lower and control blood sugars. I would say yes it would benefit her but it’s always a good idea to discuss with the doctor first.
Thank you for commenting!
Thanks for your article. My wife has diabetes and she’s now controlling it by diet and exercise. However, she can’t take too much on food that she enjoys. Do you think taking Ceylon Cinnamon can help her better control her blood sugar so she can consume more on her favorite food?
Your wife is doing the right thing by the right diet and exercising. It’s hard to avoid the foods you love when you have to control your blood sugars.
Ceylon cinnamon can help lower her blood sugar but I would still be careful about what foods she enjoys by not overdoing it because you don’t want to negate the effects of the Ceylon cinnamon.
Thank you for your thoughts 🙂
I think this will be another product addition for my friend. I will check with the doctor first. I wanted to buy a gift for her and I thinking to buy this one. If the doctor check is okay, I will get her one bottle of this for her to try.
Hey Kit 🙂
Cinnamon is an excellent choice for lowering blood sugar and especially ceylon cinnamon.
With diabetes, your doctor most likely has you on medications and sometimes they aren’t enough.
Ceylon cinnamon works by giving it that extra boost. Checking with the doctor is always a wise move.
Thanks for stopping by 😉
Oh I love cinnamon. I do not have diabetes but I used to know someone who did. I am always interested in anything that I can learn more about because we never know what can happen. I like having information to return to if I were to run into someone with diabetes, I would surely pass this along.
Hey Venus 🙂
I love cinnamon too and I was so happy when I learned that it can help with lowering your blood sugars.
This particular brand of Ceylon Cinnamon is the best because it worked in lowering my numbers and fairly quickly at that.
For anyone struggling with high blood glucose numbers, Ceylon Cinnamon will help you do the trick!
Thank you for sharing this!
I got lucky in finding this article. I always make a pot of green tea everyday for my thermos that I bring to work. I put vegetable protein and chai seeds interfere. I realized that I have cinnamon in my cupboard so I will be adding that my green tea tomorrow. I hope it tastes good. That will work good with the chai seeds, which are also inflammatory.
I had no idea that cinnamon helped with weight control. An antioxidant, as well. It sounds like a smart daily habit to apply in my own life. I will recommend it to my brother in law. Thanks for this.
Yes I guess you did get lucky! It sure sounds like you know what you’re doing!
Green tea, vegetable protein,chia seeds, and cinnamon? These are all excellent choices and help with diabetes and blood sugars well.
Cinnamon is an awesome choice for lowering blood sugars. but it’s the CEYLON cinnamon that you want and not the cassia.
Nice going Jake! Keep it up and thanks for your input! I do appreciate it 🙂
I’ve been hearing more about cinnamon as a supplement lately and wanted to know more. How impressive it lowers blood sugar to that degree. I see this product has some additional nutrients in it, like B vitamins. Are those inherent in the cinnamon or added? Either way, it makes Ceylon more of a well-rounded supplement. Thank you for the detailed review. 🙂
Hi Paula 🙂
One of the first things I learned about when I was diagnosed was about cinnamon.
It’s just so beneficial with lowering blood sugar and I began taking it immediately!
It does have vitamin B which is also beneficial for your nerves which can be damaged from diabetes also known as neuropathy.
It’s the Ceylon cinnamon that is good, not the cassia cinnamon!
Thanks for sharing! 🙂