Are you searching for another way to get those sugars down? In this Ceylon Cinnamon Review, I’ve given you all the facts about whether it is a good fit for you.
Brief Review of Ceylon Cinnamon
- Product: Nutriflair Ceylon Cinnamon
- Price: $17.99 USD
- Size: 120 veggie capsules
- Guarantee: 60 days 100% money back guarantee
- Personal rating: 4.8 out of 5
Nutriflair Ceylon Cinnamon Review
Cinnamon itself is so healthy for you and a huge benefit for lowering your blood sugar. And while ceylon cinnamon may be a bit more expensive than cassia cinnamon, it is far superior and more popular than cassia. Cinnamon is used not only as a condiment but also has many health benefits.
Being that ceylon cinnamon derives from Sri Lanka, which was originally called “Ceylon,” it contains properties and ingredients that specifically help to control blood sugar levels. It is referred to as the “actual” cinnamon and in addition aids in people fighting cholesterol problems.
Nutriflair ceylon cinnamon contains 120 veggie capsules have anti-inflammatory properties that help in lowering your LDL levels and your blood glucose levels. This powerful antioxidant contributes to weight loss, reducing your joint pain and reducing inflammation, and your sugars as well.
I like the Nutriflair ceylon cinnamon because it really does help my diabetes. Regular cinnamon contains coumarins which if taken in large quantities can be harmful to your liver. Ceylon cinnamon is much safer and very low in coumarins which is much better for your liver if you’re having it on a daily basis.
This, to me, is the better choice between the two cinnamons. The capsules are a decent size and I did notice a slight smell of the cinnamon so they were easy to take. Ceylon cinnamon is far superior as far as I’m concerned.
Two capsules a day are sufficient and they do the job as they have lowered my blood sugar and even my blood pressure as well. My numbers went down about 20 points in a couple of weeks. I also love that it’s organic.
About Nutriflair Ceylon Cinnamon:
- Made with organic ceylon cinnamon
- 60 days 100% money back guarantee- Feel stronger and healthier or your money back!
- 120 veggie capsules-2 capsule serving of 1200 mgs of ceylon cinnamon (60 day supply)
- Cinnamon ingredients come directly from Sri Lanka and are highest quality and demand
- Supports joint pain, heart health, weight loss, blood glucose levels, and is a powerful anti-inflammatory supplement
- Safer than cassia cinnamon which can be toxic when used in large quantities over long time periods and also as a supplement
- Folate B9
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Minerals- potassium, sodium, iron, calcium, zinc, and phosphorous
- Ceylon is the highest quality cinnamon
- Manufactured in FDA registered facility
- Certified USDA organic
- Lowers blood sugar
- Easy to swallow
- Grown in Sri Lanka which is rich in natural herbs
- Powerful antioxidant
- Improves circulation
- Works fast for results
- Cost is higher than regular cinnamon
- Some people may find capsules a bit big
- May cause nausea and stomach issues
Verified Customer Reviews
I always do my homework before I purchase anything and I spend a decent amount of time exploring my options. While I always find good and bad in everything, I always go with the odds. Since the majority of the reviews were positive, it made my decision to try it much easier and I’m happy that I did! I did however, check with my doctor first which is the smart thing to do. They know best so make sure you do check with your doctor.
Here are some reviews:
In all the research of Ceylon Cinnamon for diabetes, Nutriflair is my undisputed choice. I rate this as an “A” product for helping in lowering your blood sugar, helping with my weight control and giving me the stronger and better overall feeling for any ceylon cinnamon products. Not every product works perfectly for every person, but Nutriflair has helped me without a doubt. I feel that you may or may not agree but there’s only one way to know for sure.