I’m Rob Sciubba originally from Long Island, New York. I’ve always believed that everything happens for a reason. As I look back over the years, it’s nice to be here now as I am introducing myself to you.
While my profession was designing corrugated boxes and displays for many years, I’ve retired from that field and I now concentrate on helping others in any way that I can. I’ve always been that way, but now I have more time to invest in doing so.
It’s all about helping others and the purpose of my website is helping to solve your problems with diabetes and blood sugars and you can also learn how to build your own online business with Wealthy Affiliate just as I have!
If you’d like to get a jump start on 7 ways to help start lowering your blood sugar, you can check them out by clicking HERE!
Growing up as a kid, I think we just want to be happy and have fun because that’s what kids do. You really don’t think about growing up and getting older when you’re young.
I never thought too much about health unless I got sick and didn’t have to go to school (YEAH!) I remember several times being out of school for two weeks with bronchitis. But as kids, we always seem to bounce back for the most part. Mom was always there to take care of us kids.
But as time went on, we grow up, get married, have our own kids, and then have to take care of ourselves. How many times when you see someone and then you part ways, they say, “Take care!” It’s just an expression, or is it?
For me, I felt that I basically took care of myself. I was no bodybuilder and certainly not a hypochondriac either! We don’t realize how great things are until they start to go wrong.
My mother used to always say, “Your health is the most important thing in life.” She was absolutely correct and I know this because she also used to say, “I’m not always right, but I’m never wrong!” Can’t argue with mom!
You Can Learn How to Build a Website Just Like this by Clicking Below!
What’s Your Story and How Can I Help You?
I wonder how many of you can tell the same story? Everyone should be grateful and express positivity and gratitude each and every day of our lives. It sure isn’t easy when times are bad, but there are always others who have it much worse than you do. Most of the time for whatever it may be in our lives, we are probably not the best, but not the worst either.
I’ve always told my kids that we are all most likely in the middle somewhere. Don’t worry about what everyone else is doing. Just look at your life and take control and take the necessary steps to do whatever you can to be healthy and happy.
I’ve raised two daughters and I think I did a pretty good job. I’m always there for them even though they are many miles away. I will put the effort in to help others because I feel that’s what we are meant to do here in life.
I’ve always been the type of person who looks to help others. There is no feeling that is greater for me than to know that I can do something good and positive for someone. Life is like a gift. Open it and use it before you have to return it!
If You Want to Build a Business of Whatever You’re Passion About
It’s Just Below!
Time to Get Healthy
Growing up we get bumps and bruises and experience many different health issues. But as we get older, it seems that there are more issues that seem to creep up on us. Diabetes is something that a lot of people have and the old saying is, “Knowledge is power!” So, being diagnosed as a diabetic, I’ve learned a great deal from researching and living it.
Who wants to take one, two, three or more medications or insulin? Nobody, of course! Diabetes can be controlled naturally and there are many ways to accomplish this. As I am helping myself, I want to help you as well. We only get one shot at life. Let’s do this right!
So because I developed type 2 diabetes, I decided that it wasn’t for me and I became passionate about treating high blood sugars and reversing diabetes the natural way and I wanted to help others. I’ve always been that way in my life. That’s why I am here, to help you to lower your blood sugar, treat and possibly end your type 2 diabetes and to share as much with you and communicate with you as possible!
What You Can do With Your Passion in Your Life?
Everyone has a passion in life and can share it with the world. What are you passionate about? If you would like to learn how to build a website business about your passion for free then click HERE or the image below!
Let’s get to know one another and help each other here too! I look forward to getting to know you and I would love to connect with you. I encourage you to leave comments or questions. I would appreciate it if you would leave them below! I look forward to hearing from you! Thank you for stopping by!
You can also e-mail me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FAST RESULTS – Get results in as little as 5 seconds. Portable. Travel Size
- NO CODING – Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION – Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- MEMORY – Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
- Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit – Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30 gauge Lancets-100 count and Carrying Case
- Dr. Marlene Merritt (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 100 Pages - 11/25/2021 (Publication Date) - Primal Health, LP (Publisher)
- Advanced Glucometer Kit: metene TD-4116 diabetes testing kit is equipped with advanced technologies, bring more accurate and reliable results and better experience for your blood sugar control; a control solution is included for checking the glucometer and strips
- Easy to Use: The blood glucose monitor is with code-free design, ready for testing once insert the strip correctly; the quick guide inside the package lists the steps to do a test clearly, easy to follow; any problem about operation, we are here ready to answer and provide glucose monitoring system instructional videos
- 7 Seconds And 0.7µl Blood: This blood glucose meter kit just need 0.7 microliter blood sample and 7 seconds to get you blood glucose value; Fast, minimize wound and less painful
- More Clearly Glucose Trend: 4 modes to record your glucose value according to different time, shows your glucose trend more clearly; 450 blood sugar values storage, continuous 14/21/28/60/90 day average, which bring more convenient Diabetes management for you and your health provider
- User-friendly for The Aged: 4 reminder alarms could be set everyday to remind the aged to do a test in time, considerate; the display is more large than most glucose monitors, showing the results more clearly, easier to read for the aged
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Last update on 2021-11-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API