Are you familiar with black cumin seed oil that comes from nigella sativa, which is a flowering plant in the Middle East and Asia? Black Cumin Seed Oil and Diabetes is very beneficial for lowering your blood sugars. Let me just show you why:
Why is Black Cumin Seed Oil Good for Your Blood Sugars?
This particular plant has flowers that are an off white color. I want to discuss the connection and benefits for diabetes first because I feel that’s more important for diabetes control. I will discuss the other benefits afterward.
Studies back in 2007 revealed that the cost of treating diabetes was over $170 billion according to the Center for Disease and Control and Prevention.
That is a whopping amount of money to treat just one disease! Nigella sativa has been around for many thousands of years and has considerable healing properties.
Among a few of the benefits, it helps to increase your life span, helps in purifying your blood, and strengthening your immune system. Black cumin seed oil has had many research done and shown to help in reversing diabetes and in a short time as well. I found that it has helped me with lowering my blood sugar numbers and I will continue to take it because of this and all the great benefits it offers. It helps to control my diabetes.
In a study done back in 2009, there was research done on lab animals that showed an improvement of glucose intolerance because of the prevention of absorption of glucose into the intestines because of the consumption of this essential oil. It also revealed in another test that the nigella sativa extracts helped in decreasing damage to the beta cells in the pancreas. The pancreas is the organ that produces insulin.
This makes it a possibility that it can lower the risk of type 1 diabetes. There was an article in a journal in a 2011 issue of “Journal of Endocriniology and Metabolism” that states that thymoquinone, (which is bioactive constituent of nigella sativa) is also responsible for raising the sensitivity of insulin in liver cells. This aids in preventing type 2 diabetes. Thymoquinone also has anti cancer properties. That’s a positive for sure!
The oil of the black cumin seed is actually more beneficial than the seed itself. It’s actually two and a half times stronger. In order to get the full effect, you should be taking only true black cumin seed oil. You can take it while you are taking medications for diabetes but you should be on a diet that is for diabetics. Anything that you decide to do should always be discussed with your physician.
In one study performed in Saudi Arabia, researchers tested people by using two grams of black cumin seeds each day for a period of five weeks. This helped in lowering blood sugar levels in type 2 diabetics and they were reduced by an average of over 60 mg/100 ml in five weeks.
To Summarize the Benefits of Nigella Sativa for Diabetes:
- Increases glucose induced secretion of insulin.
- It is an additional treatment for people with diabetes that is effective.
- Exceptional improvement in your A1C and daily glucose numbers.
- Decreases glucose absorption in your intestines.
Awesome Health Benefits of Black Cumin Seed Oil
Your immune system is responsible for fighting off all kinds of infections and it one of the things that it kills off that is extremely important is white cells. Black cumin seed oil also helps to fight infections by aiming for your immune system directly. It has always been successful in treating and curing infections because of its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
Your immune system is your lifeline to protecting you against disease so that fact that black cumin seed oil boosts the immune system, to accomplish this is an absolutely beneficial protection for the body.
2) Blood Pressure
There are many ways to treat high blood pressure including medication and natural remedies. But Nigella sativa is one of the most common treatments in all of the benefits that it offers. Many folks who have taken it reported that their blood pressure levels were lowered as a result. It’s a great natural treatment for high blood pressure.
3) Weight Loss
If you’ve gone off your diet this may be a way to help you to get back on it. Black cumin seed oil has properties for lowering sugar which could help with weight loss. It decreases your appetite, aids in revving up your metabolism and is a natural antioxidant.
4) Healthy Heart
Black cumin seed oil offer tremendous benefits for the health of your heart. Because of the Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids that they contain, they help in making your heart healthier because they supplement the flexibility in your blood vessel walls. This helps to avoid pressure on your arteries and the forming of blood clots. It’s so important to make sure that your heart is healthy because it keeps you alive and running.
5) Your Eyes
To me my eyes are the most important part of my body. The black cumin seed oil can be used to treat infections such as link eye and helps to improve your vision and your eyesight. You can carefully rub some oil around your eyes before bedtime.
I thankfully never had pink eye and hopefully never will but it’s nice to have something such as nigella sativa to be able to treat it. Your eyes should be of the utmost importance to you.
Memory is important especially as you get older. Studies were done that showed that taking black cumin seed oil strengthens your cognition, memory, and attention. It aids in the prevention of dementia and improves the sharpness of your brain and helps in aiding your ability to remember both long term and short term.
The memory thing drives me crazy sometimes. I don’t know about you but I can remember things from as far back as when I was five years old and sometimes forget recent things.
Black Cumin Seed Oil for Lowering Blood Sugars is Right Below
7) Joint Pain
Since a lot of joint pain derives from inflammation, black cumin seed oil can give you immediate relief. It really can be a great natural treatment for joint pain. It’s easy enough to just rub on your skin in the affected area. Try it because it works!
Studies were performed taking nigella sativa and were proved to lower stress for those who took it and not for those who did not take it. Stress kills so you definitely don’t want or need the stress.
9) The Prostate
Keeping an eye on prostate health is a major concern in this day and age. Fortunately black cumin seed oil has been taken for a great many years in treating the prostate and promoting good prostate health. It also is beneficial in treating prostate cancer.
10) Body Detox
Treating your body for toxicity is something to consider for some folks. An easy way to lower your toxicity levels throughout your entire body is with black seed oil. It’s a great natural way to successfully do this. Let black cumin seed oil help you!
Fighting something like HIV can be a serious thing but it is something that can be very effective in treating it. Recent research showed that for some cases, taking black cumin seed oil could eradicate the strain from the bloodstream within half a year and it did not return either.
Nigella sativa does wonders for the treatment of gums and gum disease. It is a very potent remedy that is natural for halting and healing the infections of your gums. It can provide pain relief and clean up and get rid of the bacteria from your gums because of the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties it contains. Add this to proper dental care and you’ll be doing your mouth a world of good!
13) Muscle and Back Pain
Who doesn’t hate muscle and back pain? Back pain can cripple you and put you out of action. At least I know that’s it happened to me recently. But applying black cumin seed oil to the areas where it hurts gives almost instant pain relief. The very powerful ingredients and compounds work very fast. Pain is terrible no matter where you experience it.
Nigella sativa, after taking for one month, was more effective in treating and lowering anxiety levels and controlling your mood and was recommended to others instead of antidepressant medications for aiding in easing anxiety. This will help you to calm down and help change your mood to a positive one.
This is a great benefit for chronic fatigue. Even though there may be many different reasons for fatigue, black cumin seed extract is extremely helpful for revitalizing your body!
16) Your Skin
You want your skin to look good and be healthy and black seed oil works wonders as a skin moisturizer, it’s also beneficial for helping to prevent wrinkles from aging, and protection from the sun and sunburn.
Studies done revealed that taking it can improve insomnia and sleep disorders and have been extremely effective in doing so.
The black seed oil has properties that are anti-inflammatory and make it a great choice to treat diarrhea and because diarrhea is an infection that is viral, it can be treated by the balancing and controlling of your intestines and digestion. This will allow you to much less constipated.
19) Nasal Congestion
In addition to treating diabetes and lowering your blood sugar, treating nasal congestion is about one of the top benefits of this wonderful herb. It helps with nasal congestion and the buildup in the nasal cavity.
Hemorrhoids can be downright annoying and pardon the pun, “A pain in the ass.” It’s certainly uncomfortable to say the least and who needs them anyway? You can have side effects from the over the counter medications and why deal with that when black seeds can give you relief almost immediately and also help to prevent the spread of the hemorrhoids.
21) Insect Bites and Stings
I don’t like getting bit by anything especially mosquitoes. This can be applied to the bite and get relief from pain and itching immediately. It’s probably about the best natural remedy for bites from insects.
Black cumin seed oil has anticonvulsant properties and a study was done that it effectively reduced the frequency of seizures that occurred in children that resisted the standard treatments.
Nigella sativa has anti-cancer properties that are very potent and can help with inhibiting the growth of cancer cells in many cancers such as breast, brain, oral, colon, and other cancers.
What are the side effects of black cumin seed oil? (or nigella sativa) Or are there any? Well actually there really aren’t side effects at least none that have been reported. This doesn’t mean that they may not exist but it appears very slight to none.
Black Cumin Seed Oil and Diabetes provides huge benefits for both diabetes and blood sugar along with many other problems it can treat. I hope this helps you to understand the connection between black cumin seed oil and diabetes. Please always consult your doctor first to discuss anything you want to take that’s new.
Black Cumin Seed Oil for Lowering Blood Sugars is Right Below
- FAST RESULTS – Get results in as little as 5 seconds.
- NO CODING – Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION – Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- MEMORY – Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
- Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit – Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30 gauge Lancets-100 count and Carrying Case
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
- Dr. Marlene Merritt (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 100 Pages - 09/15/2021 (Publication Date) - Primal Health, LP (Publisher)
- Support cardiovascular health & blood sugar levels with the PurePremium blood sugar support dietary supplement, which contains essential vitamins, minerals and herbs.
- Support healthy glucose metabolism by adding our all-natural heart health supplement to your diet. Our advanced cardiovascular support capsules contain cinnamon, mulberry, vitamin c, vitamin e, magnesium, zinc, licorice root extract and manganese.
- Support blood cholesterol levels and make sure that your heart is healthy and strong. Support healthy insulin function and bolster your immune system against harmful free radicals.
- Our easy-to-swallow capsules support healthy glucose levels and your metabolism at the same time.
- Formulated in the USA. Every PurePremium product comes from an inspected, and GMP certified facility right here in the USA.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Last update on 2021-09-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API