Vitamin C is extremely important for preventing diabetes and aiding diabetics. But just how Is Vitamin C Good For Diabetics? It can lower your risk of diabetes by 62% in you have adequate levels of it. There have been studies done that revealed that having an intake combination of vitamin C and insulin can help to prevent blood vessel damage that is diabetes induced. This is excellent news!
Why is this Vitamin from the Sun so Important?
This is what vitamin C can do to help: Your cells have memory which continue to allow damage occur even after your blood sugar is brought to a controlled level. But vitamin C aids in the restoration of the cells by erasing this “memory.” The result of this coming to a “dead end” is that it will prevent any complications of your kidneys, your heart, and your eyes.
Studies were performed that revealed a connection between a higher risk of diabetes and low levels of vitamin C. This particular study was done with about 80,000 women, with a small 2% who had diabetes over a period of sixteen years.
When the patients were taking a minimum of 400 mg of vitamin C, there were substantial declines in both coronary heart disease that was fatal and non fatal that showed up in each group of the women participating who had diabetes and also who did not have diabetes.
If you happen to be someone who has type 2 diabetes, you have higher levels of oxidative stress and this of course is due to higher blood sugar levels. This makes it a necessity to have more vitamin C because it is an oxidant that is potent. It’s been found that people with diabetes will have insufficient levels of vitamin C. By making sure that your levels are higher will result in decreased blood sugar and lower A1C levels.
Poor blood sugar management and diabetes leads to nerve cell damage and damage to your blood vessels. One of the only ways that you can prevent this is to control and maintain healthy glucose levels. Research recently revealed that you can prevent damage to your blood vessels if you’re type 1 diabetic and you combine vitamin C with insulin.
Every human being needs this essential vitamin because it is necessary for protecting against many illnesses such as the common cold. There are numerous vegetables and fruits that contain vitamin C such as broccoli, kiwis, oranges, grapefruits, strawberries, papaya, kale, and cauliflower to mention a few. You do want to be careful not to take too much vitamin C at once because it can cause nausea, diarrhea, and possible cramps.
Research showed that there are positive results when combining vitamin C and insulin for halting blood vessel and cell damage. While patients did not show improvement to the progression of their damage to their blood vessels with C alone, combining it with insulin was clearly showing positive results.
So getting your blood glucose under control requires more than just that for your diabetes. It requires a “therapy” of antioxidants combined with glucose control to get the full positive results required and make the chances of type 2 diabetes less.
It takes a combination of different things to control your sugar levels and the combo of insulin and vitamin C is just one that is needed. Foods combined with supplements that are high in antioxidants are what’s beneficial to avoid suffering from diabetes.
For More About Vitamin C – Check Out the Video Below
18- Health Benefits of Vitamin C
1) Improves Mood
If you’ve been deprived of it for a long time period, it can lead to being emotionally unstable and nervousness. Patients treated in the hospital who were treated with vitamin C showed a 33% reduction in mood swings. Get enough to stay in a good mood 🙂
2) Weight Gain
If you’re one who has an adequate level of vitamin C, then you will most likely burn 30% more fat if you are exercising in the moderate range. The reason for this is that it will lessen your accumulation of fat cells. Low levels are also associated with a higher hip to waist ratio.
3) Your Bones
The development of your bones is reliant on vitamin C. You want to protect against bone fractures and the bone mineral density which is the strength of your bones. You want to avoid osteoporosis as you get older too. It can help postmenopausal women to help with increasing bone mass.
Folks who smoke are known to have lower levels of cellular and blood vitamin C and vitamin E as well. Smokers who take vitamin C supplements of 500 mg two times a day helped in bringing their vitamin E levels back to normal.
5) Immune System
Experiencing numerous infections by a weakened immune system can lead to decrease in your vitamin C levels. It lowers the duplicating of viruses and increases how numerous white blood cell types perform. It also reduces your risk of pneumonia and this is extremely important! You can also reduce your chances of colds when you are under an enormous amount of stress.
This one is of the utmost importance. Inflammation is the cause of a lot of diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, obesity, and the list goes on. Vitamin C is an excellent fighter against inflammation. You want to control inflammation.
There’s nothing worse sometimes than feeling fatigued. You don’t have to feel that way if you get enough vitamin C. You must get enough constantly because your body doesn’t store it and the excess is eliminated through urination. The dosages are: 75 mg a day for women and 90 mg a day for men.
Your skin will benefit big time from vitamin C. It will aid in contributing to the regular maintenance of your skin. It helps with the aging process due to physical changes. It’s very well known in topical skin creams and helping with collagen synthesis. Your skin is important as you age.
UTI’s are not something you want and unfortunately too many people experience them over their lives. You can lessen your chances with making sure you get enough vitamin C. Sometimes your physician will prescribe citrus fruit juices that are high in vitamin C.
10) Cardiovascular Disease
Those people whose diets are high in vitamin C are linked to improvements in their cardiovascular health. Consuming more than the Daily Recommended Allowance will help to increase your HDL good cholesterol while at the same time decrease your LDL bad cholesterol.
11) Alzheimer’s Disease
Research has shown positive results in preventing Alzheimer’s disease. Plasma vitamin C levels found among patients with Alzheimer’s have less of a proportion to levels that are higher of cognitive impairment. In any event vitamin C supplementation can help to lessen the risk of Alzheimer’s initially.
12) Macular Degeneration
Vitamin C can possibly be a help for lessening the risks of not only cataracts in your eyes, but also macular degeneration as well. There was a study done to see if using zinc supplements and antioxidants (which included vitamin C) could possibly put off the development and progression of macular degeneration and blindness. Both of these plus vitamin E, and the antioxidants notably reduced the risks.
13) Blood Circulation
Your blood circulation can improve by the use of vitamin C. It reduces oxidative stress and also helps in regulating hypertension from people who are overweight and in addition suffering from mental stress as well.
14) Muscle Soreness
When you experience muscle soreness and damage to your tissues from exercising, a vitamin C supplement may be just what you’re looking for. It can decrease any muscle soreness before you exercise and you take vitamin C on a regular basis, your muscle aches will be more tolerable and won’t be as sore.
There were many studies done and found that people who had a higher content of vitamin C in their bloodstream wound up with over a 40% less risk of having a stroke than those who had low levels of the vitamin in their system.
Studies and reports revealed that high dosages of vitamin C can have anticancer effects. This is good news when it comes to cancer because the high dosage is toxic to cancer cells more so than normal ones and helps to suppress tumor growth. It can encourage the death of cancer cells related to pancreatic, mesothelioma, and leukemia cells. You just have to have your vitamin C.
17) Protects your Lungs
You can find that vitamin C levels in your lungs are over 30x higher than in your bloodstream. A single dose of this vitamin results in the protection against acute increases of oxidative stress in your lungs. Vitamin C has your lungs protected.
Iron is important for your body and vitamin C helps you to absorb it. Almost 300 mg of vitamin C will double the amount of your iron that gets absorbed on a daily basis. Iron is vital in avoiding fatigue and anemia and it is also beneficial in the forming of hemoglobin which in addition supports brain and muscle function.
Is Vitamin C Good For Diabetics? Vitamin C is so important for so many reasons as you can see. But what is really important is how beneficial vitamin C is for diabetes. With diabetes, we need to control and maintain our blood glucose levels and this vitamin is a powerhouse that can help do just that. It will help to lower and control your blood sugars. It’s also just very necessary for your body to function properly.
Reverse Your Type 2 Diabetes
Click the Button Below
- FAST RESULTS – Get results in as little as 5 seconds.
- NO CODING – Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION – Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- MEMORY – Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
- Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit – Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30 gauge Lancets-100 count and Carrying Case
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight loss and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
- Excellent Accuracy: metene TD-4116 blood glucose meter and strips are produced with industry-leading chips and biosensor, equipped with industry-leading technologies, conducive to get accurate and reliable measurements
- No Coding: The blood sugar meter gets into measure status automatically once insert the blood sugar test strip to the bottom of the slot, easy to use and easy to read with large display for the senior
- Fast and Reduce Pain: This blood glucose monitor takes just 7s and 0.7µl blood to get the glucose value; The lancing device has 5 depth options to minimize wound and reduce pain
- Better Data Management: This glucometer stores the newest 450 blood glucose values and display the continuous 14/21/28/60/90 day average; the measurements could be exported with windows-based software; help you track and manage your blood glucose better
- Diabetes Testing Kit 207 Piece Set: 100 glucometer strips, 100 30G lancets, 1 blood sugar meter, 1 lancing device, 1 control solution, 2 batteries, 1 protective wallet and 1 user manual; Please feel free to contact us if any problem when using this Diabetes testing kit
- Support cardiovascular health & blood sugar levels with the PurePremium blood sugar support dietary supplement, which contains essential vitamins, minerals and herbs.
- Support healthy glucose metabolism by adding our all-natural heart health supplement to your diet. Our advanced cardiovascular support capsules contain cinnamon, mulberry, vitamin c, vitamin e, magnesium, zinc, licorice root extract and manganese.
- Support blood cholesterol levels and make sure that your heart is healthy and strong. Support healthy insulin function and bolster your immune system against harmful free radicals.
- Our easy-to-swallow capsules support healthy glucose levels and your metabolism at the same time.
- Formulated in the USA. Every PurePremium product comes from an inspected, and GMP certified facility right here in the USA.
- INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS. Insufficient blood applied to test strip will result in wrong readings. Please hold the lancing device firmly against your fingertip for enough sample. Watch our instructional videos in our listings to optimize your testing results. Our friendly customer support will always be here to answer your questions and help to resolve your concerns. (30 Day Money Back Guarantee)
- EXCEEDS INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS. AUVON BGMs can function within ±10%, or ±10 mg/dl of laboratory values over 95% of the time, which is far beyond ISO 15197:2013 passing standard (within ±15% or ±15 mg/dl). The manufacturer is certified with CE mark, GMP, ISO 13485:2016, and ISO 15197:2013 without having any recall on the market in the past 14 years.
- CUTTING-EDGE TEST STRIPS. We use cutting-edge test strips enzymes for blood glucose measurements. Our test strips are produced with unique Automatic Carbon Printing Technique to ensure that the quality of each batch of strips could be relevantly much more stable, precise and accurate. Additionally, PROMISED 0.15USD/pcs would keep you no pressure to repurchase.
- KEEP TRACK OF DATA. Store your test results with time and date helps you track and manage your health while also keeping a continuous 7/14/30 average results. Automatic off means our device works longer without having to worry about wasting battery life.
- ALL IN ONE: 1 x AUVON DS-W Blood Glucose Monitor, 1 x battery, 50 x Blood Test Strips, 50 x 30 gauge Lancets, 1 x Lancing device, 1 x Meter User Guide, 1 x Test Strip User Guide, Our Exclusive Lifetime Warranty and Technical Support and Friendly Customer Service.
Last update on 2021-05-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API