The leaves from the Moringa tree provide many benefits for diabetics. The responsibility for lowering blood sugars and making it a powerhouse defense against type 2 diabetes comes from a leaf from the tree known as the Moringa Oleifera tree found in Asia and Africa. It’s primarily used in countries in treating malnutrition, there are many doctors that agree that the leaf from this miracle tree can aid in treating more than 3oo diseases. So How is Moringa Good For Diabetes?
Do the Leaves From the Moringa Tree Help With Diabetes?
Diabetes is high on the list because the moringa leaf is loaded with nutrients that it contains such as iron, calcium, protein, vitamin A, and vitamin C. Vision is important especially when it comes to type 2 diabetes.
It has plenty of vitamin A that can be helpful in the prevention of diabetic retinopathy and is supportive in the health of your eyes by assisting to strengthen your corneas and preventing inflammation which can be a huge problem in your body overall.
Moringa is a plant that can have an affect even at the beginning of diabetes. It has an enormous effect on your pancreas which is the organ connected to diabetes and blood sugar levels. Research revealed that the Moringa Oleifera plant is about the most dense plant with powerful nutrients that is present on this planet! That’s really something to think about, right?
One very important and serious symptom of type 2 diabetes is blindness. I don’t know about you but I for one take this EXTREMELY seriously. My eyesight is everything to me and I’m sure it is for you too. Vitamin A is what you want and need to protect your eyes and your vision.
Just a small amount of 3 teaspoons daily of Moringa consists of nearly 300% of Vitamin A! It provides nutrients to your eyes by converting Beta carotene into your body. This is because vitamin A is acting as an antioxidant.
Moringa consists of more than vitamin A. It is significant to note that this powerful plant has so many other vitamins and nutrients that are beneficial for your diabetes and your health. It has vitamin B which is very effective in treating diabetic neuropathy. I have numbness in my feet and anything with vitamin B12 is going to be a major asset in fighting the numbness.
It also contains vitamin D which is crucial in assisting your pancreas to secrete insulin properly. Moringa helps to relax your blood vessels with the zinc, magnesium, and vitamin E that it contains.
And of course vitamin C is essential with its calcium that works as a muscle relaxer. It also can help prevent cataracts from diabetes by aiding the function of your blood vessels from your body producing nitric oxide.
Health Benefits of the Moringa Oleifera Plant (Tree)
Getting your cholesterol numbers down shouldn’t be about helping you with medications. Everything that happens to our bodies is mostly about what we put into them. Moringa is a plan that is similar to other plant foods that can help to lower your cholesterol such as almonds and flaxseeds. No matter what you do or don’t do, lowering your cholesterol will reduce your risk for heart disease so why not add Maringa into your diet? It can really be beneficial.
Anti-Inflammatory & Antioxidants
Anything that is loaded with antioxidants and that has inflammatory properties you know is going to be good for you! Reducing inflammation in my opinion is about the best thing that you can do to avoid health issues and diseases. In addition the moringa leaves help to slow down the advancement of aging. The anti-aging properties that they are consisted of include quercetin, beta-carotene, and polyphenols.
Blood Glucose Levels
The whole point with diabetes is to control and maintain your blood glucose levels. That’s a given for sure. Nothing is more important than that when you have type 2 diabetes or if you are trying to avoid type 2 diabetes, then nothing is more important than prevention of it.
We all know what diabetes can do so the more knowledge and action the better. Moringa can help your cells to use glucose the way they are intended to with chlorogenic acid that it consists of.
There are certain medications that can affect your liver in a negative way. Moringa can help make the recovery process become much faster from the damage cause by these medications.
You can treat anemia with Moringa because it is responsible for the increase in your red blood cell count, iron absorption, and helping to control your blood glucose levels. If you’ve ever heard of sickle cell anemia, it’s when your sickle cells (or abnormal cells) form together and they have a hard time in oxygenation being optimized. That’s where Moringa can help and treat and control it.
Watch the Video about the Superfood Moringa for Diabetes
Moringa is beneficial for your stomach in treating common disorders including gastritis, constipation, and ulcerative colitis. Research revealed that instead of using antihistamines and antacids, the extracts in moringa are herbs that are just as effective.
It fights bacteria that cause diarrhea. And because moringa contains vitamin B, it aids in digestion and instead of converting it into fat, the extracts assist in converting your food into energy.
High Blood Pressure
This can lead to many problems in your body for sure. Common sense once again says to keep your blood pressure under control. Moringa can be beneficial for controlling hypertension by decreasing the onset of pulmonary hypertension and averting your arteries from becoming thick.
Research showed that moringa helped in decreasing an increase of fat content in the levels of your kidneys and liver. It’s important to check your blood pressure frequently.
There’s nothing worse than when you can’t breathe especially from asthma. I had bronchitis many times when I was a kid and I can tell you it as not fun at all. Any type of breathing issue is serious. The moringa seeds have properties that are anti-allergic that can help treat asthma attacks and decrease the symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, and the contraction of your chest.
==>>The Best Way to Lower Your Blood Sugar is with Curalin<<==
Moringa stimulates better respiration and function of your lungs and provides benefits that are effective against your bronchial tubes becoming restrictive. I never had asthma, but bronchitis kicked my butt for sure!
It seems that everyone suffers from embarrassing acne at some point in their life. Moringa tea can work wonders for hydrating your skin and lessening the pain of acne and inflammation.
By having the moringa tea daily you can clean your skin or if you prefer, you can use a cotton pad that’s sterile and apply it to your face that way instead. It’s easier on your skin than using the commercial creams that contain all those chemicals.
Moringa contains so many nutrients that can be beneficial for fighting against cancer. All of the antioxidants, vitamins, kaempferol, quercetin, and polyphenols destroy free radicals that are responsible for setting off cancerous growths. It helps fight against skin, lung, ovarian, and liver cancer.
Moringa can help you lose weight because of the many nutrients it consist of including potassium, protein, and fiber. It’s a fact that fiber helps you feel full and that it can provide you with energy and help you in the weight loss department. Moringa tea can be a great fat burning supplement but it also must be accompanied by a healthy diet and exercise regimen.
Your Immune System
Moringa leaves can help you to improve your immune system. This will help you be protected against diseases, bacteria, and viruses. It’s vital because your immune system cannot be compromised if it is to protect and keep you healthy and alive.
The roots of the moringa plant have a high concentration of active compounds. These are used for medicinal purposes and the root extract can clear up urinary tract infections and aid in improving the functions of your kidneys. The root extract is also very beneficial in treating kidney stones by decreasing inflammation and pain and it does this by flushing out the excessive calcium from your kidneys.
Can’t sleep? That’s not good because you need your eight hours to be healthy. Amino acids such as tryptophan and melatonin help to induce sleep.
Guess what has both? Yes, moringa leaves and they also can help you sleep with their vitamin B6 content which plays the role of producing serotonin. You can experience a much better night’s sleep. Good night 🙂
If you’re looking to grow hair (and at my age ME), the production of keratin is what you need. And because Moringa is packed with amino acids, vitamins A and C, and also zinc, it make moringa the perfect choice for a product to grow hair. The seeds contain a very high content of fat and moringa seed oil helps to stimulate the growth of your hair by improving the blood circulation in your scalp.
It’s important for your bones to be strong especially when you get older (like me, ok I’m not that old!) You need phosphorus and calcium which moringa provides and the anti-inflammatory properties help with your joints as well. It also benefits arthritis and aids in healing of your bones.
Moringa is powerful when it comes to healing wounds. It provides great healing effects, treating of your wounds, and reducing the area where your scar is.
How is Moringa Good For Diabetes? I’ve now explained how it is excellent for folks with diabetes. It packs a lot of nutrients and benefits that will help to lower your blood sugar and assist with many other ailments. If you try moringa, you’ll see how you can benefit from it.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Rothchild, Sascha (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 336 Pages - 04/19/2022 (Publication Date) - G.P. Putnam's Sons (Publisher)
- ✅ QUICK AND EASY TO USE: Care Touch blood sugar test kit delivers results in only 5 seconds with just a 0.5µL blood sample. There is no programming needed since our blood sugar monitor kit automatically recognizes batch codes encrypted on Care Touch glucose test strips. Our state-of-the-art glucometer kit with strips and lancets includes single-touch strip ejection, so you can hygienically remove used diabetic test strips.
- ✅ EASY DIABETIC MONITORING: The blood sugar monitor kit with strips is capable of saving up to 300 readings. The blood glucose test kit also provides a continuous 14-day average of your readings, making glucose monitoring easy for you and your healthcare provider.
- ✅ PORTABLE AND HASSLE-FREE: The diabetic testing kit comes with a handy glucometer case, which means you can check your blood sugar level at home or anywhere else while staying organized. The 10-depth lancing device and lancets will help make blood sugar testing almost painless and hassle-free.
- ✅ COMPLETE DIABETIC SET: The glucose meter kit with strips and lancets includes: (1) Care Touch Blood Sugar Meter, (100) Blood Glucose Test Strips for diabetes, (1) Lancing Device, (100) Lancets for diabetes testing, (1) 3 Volt Lithium Battery, (1) Glucose meter case for your blood sugar tester and diabetic supplies
- ✅ WE CARE BECAUSE YOU CARE: You care about your health, and we care about you. Care Touch is committed to providing the best quality blood glucose monitoring systems. Our care doesn’t end when your sugar tester diabetes kit arrives at your door. We’re fully dedicated to your satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns about your glucose monitor kit with strips and lancets - contact us at any time.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- PUREHEALTH RESEARCH - Blood Sugar Formula 3 Bottles
- MANUFACTURED in the USA! 365-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
- A DOCTOR-APPROVED NATURAL FORMULA. Seventeen potent ingredients, each scientifically proven to have a significant effect at helping balance your glucose levels, improve glucose sensitivity, protect delicate cells from free radicals, and energy
- HIGH POTENCY. PureHealth Research experts scientifically enhance CHROMIUM with the Vitamin C, E, Mulberry Leaf, Bitter Melon, Cinnamon, L-Taurine, Berberin and other ingredients which are proven to help you support healthy blood glucose levels
- ONE CAPSULE DAILY, THREE BENEFITS: supports healthy sugar and carb absorption, supports insulin levels, supports cardiovascular health
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency support for 365 days a year; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health; daily support for healthy blood glucose levels, 365 days a year
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
Last update on 2022-06-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
15 thoughts on “How is Moringa Good for Diabetes? | 17 Facts About Moringa”
Unfortunately once diagnosed with diabetes then you are always a diabetic, but prevention and a complete lifestyle change as to be key especially in later life when things just don’t work as they used to do.
I do know that it is possible to bring down symptoms to a level where some are not taking medication at all, which is great.
Moringa, I have never heard of before and maybe I should have, and reading this article as really opened my eyes.
I guess the important thing here is who is selling the best products as it appears to have been around for a while because I’m sure that many will be selling inferior products.
Thanks for sharing this valuable information.
Hi Mick 🙂
Diabetes is a tough diagnosis but not a life sentence if you know what to to to control it. Getting to where you don’t take medication anymore is the goal of my website.
Moringa leaves can lower your blood sugar and help type 2 diabetes. They are loaded with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, vitamins and minerals that can help with not only your blood glucose but many other health issues. It’s time to look into moringa for better diabetes health!
Thanks for your insight Mick!
Hi i just wanna know where can i get moringa?
Sorry that your mom has diabetes. You can purchase moringa
Wonderful product at the above link pure moringa nothing more nothing less
Moringa is beneficial for diabetes. This is a good website for purchasing moringa! 🙂
i really need it for my mom she is diabetic so what must i do because i want to buy it as in now
My family is plagued with diabetes. I learned something new about moringa. I have been successful regulating my type 2 diabetes with diet and keeping my weight down.
Sometimes this is not enough. I will be looking for moringa and how to use it in my diet.
I will pass your website along to my family and friends that suffer with diabetes.
Sorry to hear about your family but knowledge is power and the more we know the better we can treat type 2 diabetes and control it. Moringa may not be very well known but that’s the point of unveiling it here on my site. It will help your type 2 diabetes and you can make a moringa tea as well. Thanks for passing this on to others who have diabetes too.
Thanks for commenting!
Wow, had never heard of this herb but I’m definitely interested now. Have you heard of fasting? Probably the best way to lower blood sugar completely and has been shown to help reverse Type II diabetes.
Hi Will, This is one herb that is beneficial for diabetes for sure. It’s something exceptional for lowering blood sugar and provides many health benefits. I just recently started adding moringa to my diet As far as fasting goes, I agree. Intermittent fasting is something we all do. It’s just which plan you’re on that makes the difference.
Thanks for your input 🙂
Moringa is indeed a healing plant with many extraordinary properties.
And … the moringa tree is easy to grow and cultivate.
It would stop malnutrition all over the world at lesser cost
Thank you for sharing with the world
Good afternoon Fleeky, Moringa indeed is an excellent healing plant. It’s fascinating to know that it has powerful antioxidants that can fight diabetes and bring down those high blood sugar levels. Something as natural as moringa just gives diabetics a better hope of controlling their diabetes the natural way. I’m not sure it would prevent malnutrition, but it would be nice, right? 🙂
Great article on Moringa. I’ve heard of it but didn’t know much about it. More people should know about its blood sugar lowering effects since diabetes is such an epidemic. Thank you!
Hey Holly 🙂 Thank you! The more we discover in this world that will help lower blood sugars and treat type 2 diabetes the better! Diabetes doesn’t have to be a death sentence if you know how to eat healthy, exercise, and take specific measures like moringa that help in controlling this awful disease.
Thank you Holly!