Controlling Blood Sugar Naturally is the best way to keep your blood sugar level. There’s steps that can be taken. Each individual chooses which direction to go in. But the bottom line is getting your blood sugar levels down to a normal range. Let’s find out why natural ways to lower blood sugar are always the better choice.
Why Natural Methods Over Medications?
We all have different visions of what our choices might be. Nobody makes the right choice all the time. This is no different. Everyone is different and has to decide their own plan in how to lower blood sugar and control it or it can stress you out, giving you high blood pressure as well and you don’t want your blood pressure high because coupled with high blood sugar is not a good thing at all.
Now I’m not saying that any one method is right or wrong. I know that most likely a good portion of us are on medication and probably some choose to just stay on the medication for whatever their reason may be and that’s fine.
From what I gather, there also seems to be certain side effects from diabetes medication, but that is possible with any medication you take, not just for diabetes.
Another issue with medication is that your doctor may have to change my medication and dosages several times in order to find what works for you in particular.
After a good night’s sleep, I get up in the morning and must remember to take my medication and also whatever other times I am instructed to take it. There’s also the cost that’s involved. Drugs today are very expensive and while some are reasonable, others are not. And are you keeping track of your blood sugar levels and progress with your doctor? You don’t want your levels too low though. That is dangerous.
If you’re serious about getting your diabetes in check by lowering and controlling your blood sugar the way I am, then eventually your doctor can lessen your medicine and then under careful surveillance, take you off them, but that is his or her decision, unless you want that decision to be yours. That’s your choice.
Exercise and Stress
When your sugar levels are high and you want to avoid medication to lower my glucose or taking insulin, then turn to some form of exercise which can result in a natural way to lower your blood sugar and rather quickly.
Taking part in any form of physical exercise or activity helps to increase your body and it’s sensitivity to insulin. There is less glucose in the bloodstream because your muscles take in more.
Any form of exercise helps, including an exercise bike. I make it easy at first. I tried yoga! It’s exceptional for helping my sugar levels and my back too. Walk. Try 15 minutes a day to start. Then work up to 30 minutes. Do at least that 5 days a week. I bike ride almost every day. I was surprised at my results and I’m helping my body to get healthy anyway and even lose weight.
I walk as much as I can. I also bike ride. I joined a very inexpensive gym and just do the basics for now. Increasing the amount I do comes slowly but the goal here is like anything else. A-C-T-I-O-N. Once I get started and actually SAW results, I had no desire to quit! Go for it! The hardest part of anything is getting started. Write down your goals. What’s my blood sugar level goal? Weight? Do I also want to lose 10? 20? 50 lbs or more? Write it down as I did!
When you set up your exercise schedule and you miss it one time, don’t get discouraged and too concerned. It’s like missing your medication once in a while. Don’t worry. Just get back on schedule and you’ll be fine. It will become routine for you and you’ll feel so much better in no time at all. It really does make a difference. Give it a try!
You can’t live with it (the temptation is everywhere) and you can’t live without it. Sound familiar? You need it to survive, but which foods do you need to be healthy and help combat diabetes? Of course. It has to be healthy foods! These are the foods that provide the energy for our bodies and health for our future. Apple cider vinegar is one of them.
So we should know by now that high protein and low carbohydrates are what we need to lower blood sugar and get rid of any belly fat. Everything you eat affects every part of your body inside and out and you want to keep your weight in check. Vitamin D can have huge benefits for your body too.
A person who is diabetic needs a diet high in vegetables and beans especially, and on the low side in consuming any kind of animal products because you want to watch your cholesterol. One thing I remembering a doctor on TV stating that meat is something we don’t digest it. It just rots inside of us.
I don’t know how true that is, but it sounds gross to me. I started cutting way back on red meat. Too much isn’t healthy anyway and while I was never much of a chicken lover, I choose that over red meat.
Better yet, the choice food should be vegetables. In reality, I have a well rounded diet of every food that helps my body function the best it can. I’ve learned to eat more nuts which are very beneficial but high in calories. It’s not easy to come up with a food plan that will suit me perfectly but it doesn’t have to be flawless. You just have to do the best that you can.
Ok, I’ve discussed 3 different options. Maybe one, two, or all three can be choices? The only way to remedy the diabetes disease to decide which way you would like to attack this so called monster. It is the enemy and we must defeat!
While medication was the first option for me, I’ve turned to the exercise and healthy food option and this also helps combat that fatigued feeling. I’m done letting my high blood sugar and diabetes win. It’s my turn now to win! Are you with me?
Setting healthy eating and nutrition goals is the place to start. Diabetics should aim for: 50% carbohydrates- 20% protein– less than 30% fat, lots of vegetables and some fruit are also important.
Recently Diagnosed with Diabetes?
SEE THE PRODUCTS YOU NEED TO GET STARTED
Do you control your blood sugar by medication? Exercise? Food? None, or all of the above? You might not even BE controlling your blood sugar. YIKES! What do you think about this topic? But there is something else that may help you with lowering your blood sugar and ridding your body of sugar. It’s whatever choice you make to change the situation.
Learn the Best Way to Lower Your Blood Sugar Below
- FAST RESULTS – Get results in as little as 5 seconds.
- NO CODING – Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION – Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- MEMORY – Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
- Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit – Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30 gauge Lancets-100 count and Carrying Case
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight loss and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
- Excellent Accuracy: metene TD-4116 blood glucose meter and strips are produced with industry-leading chips and biosensor, equipped with industry-leading technologies, conducive to get accurate and reliable measurements
- No Coding: The blood sugar meter gets into measure status automatically once insert the blood sugar test strip to the bottom of the slot, easy to use and easy to read with large display for the senior
- Fast and Reduce Pain: This blood glucose monitor takes just 7s and 0.7µl blood to get the glucose value; The lancing device has 5 depth options to minimize wound and reduce pain
- Better Data Management: This glucometer stores the newest 450 blood glucose values and display the continuous 14/21/28/60/90 day average; the measurements could be exported with windows-based software; help you track and manage your blood glucose better
- Diabetes Testing Kit 207 Piece Set: 100 glucometer strips, 100 30G lancets, 1 blood sugar meter, 1 lancing device, 1 control solution, 2 batteries, 1 protective wallet and 1 user manual; Please feel free to contact us if any problem when using this Diabetes testing kit
- Support cardiovascular health & blood sugar levels with the PurePremium blood sugar support dietary supplement, which contains essential vitamins, minerals and herbs.
- Support healthy glucose metabolism by adding our all-natural heart health supplement to your diet. Our advanced cardiovascular support capsules contain cinnamon, mulberry, vitamin c, vitamin e, magnesium, zinc, licorice root extract and manganese.
- Support blood cholesterol levels and make sure that your heart is healthy and strong. Support healthy insulin function and bolster your immune system against harmful free radicals.
- Our easy-to-swallow capsules support healthy glucose levels and your metabolism at the same time.
- Formulated in the USA. Every PurePremium product comes from an inspected, and GMP certified facility right here in the USA.
- INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS. Insufficient blood applied to test strip will result in wrong readings. Please hold the lancing device firmly against your fingertip for enough sample. Watch our instructional videos in our listings to optimize your testing results. Our friendly customer support will always be here to answer your questions and help to resolve your concerns. (30 Day Money Back Guarantee)
- EXCEEDS INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS. AUVON BGMs can function within ±10%, or ±10 mg/dl of laboratory values over 95% of the time, which is far beyond ISO 15197:2013 passing standard (within ±15% or ±15 mg/dl). The manufacturer is certified with CE mark, GMP, ISO 13485:2016, and ISO 15197:2013 without having any recall on the market in the past 14 years.
- CUTTING-EDGE TEST STRIPS. We use cutting-edge test strips enzymes for blood glucose measurements. Our test strips are produced with unique Automatic Carbon Printing Technique to ensure that the quality of each batch of strips could be relevantly much more stable, precise and accurate. Additionally, PROMISED 0.15USD/pcs would keep you no pressure to repurchase.
- KEEP TRACK OF DATA. Store your test results with time and date helps you track and manage your health while also keeping a continuous 7/14/30 average results. Automatic off means our device works longer without having to worry about wasting battery life.
- ALL IN ONE: 1 x AUVON DS-W Blood Glucose Monitor, 1 x battery, 50 x Blood Test Strips, 50 x 30 gauge Lancets, 1 x Lancing device, 1 x Meter User Guide, 1 x Test Strip User Guide, Our Exclusive Lifetime Warranty and Technical Support and Friendly Customer Service.
Last update on 2021-05-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API