What is Double Diabetes?
It might be a shock to hear about something such as double diabetes. Seriously, isn’t just diabetes in itself enough to deal with? But Double Diabetes Symptoms begins with a type 1 diabetic that has diabetes genetically and is exposed to conditions environment wise that lead down the road to type 2 diabetes. A decrease in insulin sensitivity is the result.
Change in Lifestyle
Type 1 diabetics already have diabetes and with such an alarming rate of people being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes today, if as a type 1 you begin to follow a poor diet and exercise regimen, it could be inevitable that you would become a type 2 as well.
The fact is that as a type 1 your body doesn’t produce any insulin at all. So you are obviously aware of taking insulin every day to survive. But with type 2 you’re just not producing insulin efficiently enough.
You can control the type 2 diabetes with taking better care of yourself with healthy eating and at least some exercise. It’s up to you to change your lifestyle to make this happen.
Recognizing the Symptoms
You are experienced with how much insulin you are injecting each day for your type 1 diabetes. You’ve been doing this for how long? So, you know what your blood sugar numbers are and your A1c level as well.
This is all in conjunction with your physician. If you are drifting off course and following bad habits, then you’ll notice your numbers are off and that you require more insulin at this point. This is the red flag that type 2 diabetes is around the corner and you will then wind up with both types of diabetes, hence “double diabetes.”
What are the Treatments?
My first choice would be to get it together and find a nutritionist or have your doctor get you on a better eating plan. I know you’ve heard this so many times about “diet and exercise.” But again the fact of the matter is that’s what matters. This is what’s going to help you the most both for your diabetes and your health in its entirety.
Yes, medications such as farxiga, kombiglyze, and metformin will help you get your sugars down. But they only mask the problems. I believe in the natural ways to lower blood sugar. Because that’s the healthiest way to live, not with medications.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Heard of it before? Of course you have! You cannot prevent type 1 diabetes and we know that. It’s hereditary and a fact of life. But with type 2? You have the power to make right decisions to prevent this from happening.
You are what you eat. Plain and simple. Eat healthy and you can help to stave off type 2 diabetes. I’ve been guilty of not eating right and finally realized I had to get my act together. I don’t have double diabetes thankfully, but I still have to control and treat my type 2 diabetes which I am doing very well thanks to the natural ways I use to lower my blood sugar.
You don’t have to be a bodybuilder or a long distance runner. Walk. Inside, outside, in place. It doesn’t matter. Get started. Walk briskly for 20-30 minutes a day a minimum of 5 days a week. (preferably 7) Just do it for your own good, even more so if you’re a type 1 diabetic because you don’t want double diabetes. That’s for sure!
You should be having your labs done on a regular basis anyway. See your doctor about any and everything you do. Keep the doctor in the loop! Test your blood sugars even more than you normally do as a type 1 diabetic if you are gaining weight, feeling more tired, and your blood glucose numbers are on the rise.
All of these Double Diabetes Symptoms are important for anyone on the verge of becoming a type 2 diabetic. But if you’re a type 1 already? You certainly do not want double diabetes. It’s crucial that you are aware of any signs that your diabetes numbers are beginning to climb. Don’t wait until it’s too late. You are in control of your own body and health. Put your blood glucose monitor to work overtime if necessary!
- FAST RESULTS – Get results in as little as 5 seconds.
- NO CODING – Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION – Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- MEMORY – Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
- Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit – Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30 gauge Lancets-100 count and Carrying Case
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
- Dr. Marlene Merritt (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 100 Pages - 09/15/2021 (Publication Date) - Primal Health, LP (Publisher)
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Kraus, Daniel (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 191 Pages - 10/08/2019 (Publication Date) - Hard Case Crime (Publisher)
Last update on 2021-09-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API