My Review of Glucocil
How is Glucocil Good for Diabetics?
- Product: Glucocil
- Price: $39.95 USD
- 79.90 USD for 2 MONTHS supply
- Cheapest place to buy: Amazon.com
- Size: 1 bottle- 120 caps or 2- pack- 240 caps
- Guarantee: 30 day money back guarantee
- My rating: 9.8 out of 10
Glucocil Blood Sugar Review
Glucocil initiates each of these three mechanisms needed to promote your blood sugar levels:
- Increase your insulin sensitivity: You don’t have a buildup of glucose in your cells when they are using that glucose for energy. The problem arises when this isn’t happening. So when your cells become insensitive to insulin, which your pancreas produces as a natural hormone to communicate to the cells to activate and use the glucose for energy, and this does not occur, then you get too much glucose or sugar.
- Decrease the absorption of glucose: Your blood sugar spikes when you eat too many sugars and carbohydrates. By blocking your body’s ability to digest sugar and carbs, it can be accomplished when Glucocil decreases the absorption of glucose into the intestines.
- Reduction of glucose produced by the liver: Your liver is very important and one of its main jobs is to produce glucose. We need glucose for energy in our bodies. There are times when our liver gets “confused” as to when to produce glucose and this is when the excess glucose builds up in our bloodstream at the time when we don’t need it and that causes problems. This is where Glucocil comes in and regulates unnecessary glucose production and takes control of the production of glucose in the liver.
So these are the three most important benefits that Glucocil offers. I was skeptical at first as I’m sure many folks are, but my blood sugars were in the high 200’s and even though I was taking medication (and still am), I couldn’t get my numbers down to where they should be.
I needed to reduce my blood sugars and get them under control. Like many other people, I was looking and searching for anything that would work. Now, not everything works for everybody and I’ll be the first to admit that. But I approached Glucocil in the common sense way. Do my homework on it and most importantly, discuss it with my doctor!
That’s exactly what I did before I purchased Glucocil for the first time. Since I was on two diabetes medications, it was extremely important to talk to my doctor first. He gave me the green light and we would see what would happen.
Within one week my numbers dropped from the high 200’s to about 130-150! Now on top of that I started to watch what I eat and lose some weight and began doing a thirty minutes walk each day. This just added (or subtracted) to my numbers coming down to between 110-130! Nothing else was bringing my blood sugar numbers down until I started with Glucocil.
Others may be skeptical and it may not provide the results I’m getting, but it may also give some people even better results and some none at all. The reviews on Amazon are mostly positive and that’s why I am passionate about Glucocil. What I am saying is that it works for me and I’m hoping to go off my medications at some point, but that is the doctor’s decision. He’s the professional.
- Proprietary Mulberry Leaf Extract
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Banaba Leaf Extract
- Chromium Picolinate
- Cinnamon Bark Powder
- Fish Oil
- Gymnema Sylvestre Extract
- Insulina (Cissus sicyoides) Leaf Extract
- Veld Grape (Cissus quadrangularis) Stem Extract
- Vitamins B1, B6, and B12
- Vitamin D
- Promotes heart & blood vessel health
- Reduces absorption of sugars & other carbs
- Promotes normal blood sugar levels
- Promotes healthy insulin sensitivity & production
- Promotes weight loss and healthy energy
- Works fast
- May be a bit expensive (But it works)
- Some possible side effects
- Minor GI discomfort
- Possible gas and loose stools
Customer Reviews and Scores
I did extensive research on products that lower blood sugar and I came to the conclusion that there were so many positive reviews for Glucocil that I would try it like so many others did as well.
There were 1,549 reviews on Amazon at this time and the average rating is 4 out of 5 stars.
There reviews were for the most part on the positive side, but as with any product there were some bothersome points that were brought up. One customer stated, “Product arrived with contents stuck together.” Another commented saying, ” It didn’t work for me and caused loose stools.”
But in light of these comments, they didn’t seem to be an issue for many other customers who said, “It seems to be doing what it is supposed to do. I am now off my Metformin completely and my A1C number is down. In addition my daily tests are lower than they have normally been.” Here is what another satisfied customer stated, ” I am very pleased with this product. My fasting numbers have gone down from an average of 174 to an average of 97!”
My Final Thoughts
Glucocil is an “A+” product. It’s my opinion that the pros outweigh the cons and that glucocil and diabetes go together. I just feel that anything that will lower and control my blood sugar is worth a try. I always go with the percentages and reviews. Once I started with Glucocil, I was one happy camper because it’s the best product on the market for lowering blood sugar. It’s the one thing I tried that really works! Glucocil and diabetes are the combination to control your blood sugar.