Vitamin A is extremely important! One major cause of type 2 diabetes is the secretion of insulin being impaired and this designates a lack of vitamin A according to research performed. Is vitamin A the cause of type 2 diabetes? Not necessarily, but it can be a contributing factor. So what is it that we need to know about Vitamin A for Diabetes and how it can benefit against type 2 diabetes?
Can a Lack of Vitamin A be a Factor With Diabetes?
All vitamins are vital to our health and each in their own way. If you want to stay healthy, you need vitamins. But if you are deficient in vitamin A, it can affect you in more ways than one, including type 2 diabetes. So how do we find out the connection between vitamin A deficiency and type 2 diabetes?
Researchers performed studies that revealed that not enough vitamin A resulted in a decreasing of the beta cells and their potential in fighting back of inflammation. At the same time a total lack of vitamin A the beta cells would die. The way that I see it is to make sure you get enough of this important vitamin.
The talk about vitamin A is that it’s good for your eyesight. Okay, that’s true. But what experts are claiming now is that vitamin A not only does an overhaul on your skin, bones, the production of white blood cells, it is responsible for the improvement of beta cell tasks in folks with type 2 diabetes.
It basically comes down to the fact that Vitamin A helps to develop your beta cells early on in life and this is huge because this sets the stage for fighting inflammation later on in years to come as an adult. The beta cells not only store, but unleashes insulin to aid in the regulation of your blood sugar levels.
Beta-carotene is found in plant food sources such as vegetables and fruits which we know are the healthiest foods to eat especially for diabetics. They also contain carotenoids that are responsible for controlling the good health for your eyes, skin, and to boost your immune system.
This is the basis as to why vitamin A can help type 2 diabetes.
Food Sources of Vitamin A
Carrots – 10,191 IU- 1 medium carrot
Kale– 6,693 IU
Sweet potatoes– 18,869 IU
Broccoli– 922 IU- 1 serving
Apricots– 3,178 IU- 1 cup
Romaine lettuce– 7,404 IU – 1 serving
Spinach– 2,813 IU- 1 cup
Mangos– 3,636 IU- 1 medium
Cantaloupe– 18,669- 1 medium
Oatmeal– 1,013 IU- 1 cup
Cheddar cheese– 281 IU- 1 slice
Milk– 6115 IU- 1 cup
Butter– 355 IU- 1 tbsp.
Health Benefits of Vitamin A
I think everyone associates carrots with helping your eyes. For me, they are the most important thing! Vitamin A assists in keeping your eyes nice and moist as well. If you consume vitamin A on a regular basis it will help to magnify your night vision.
This will result in the prevention of night blindness. It also the possibility of lessening your risks of macular degeneration and cataracts as well.
Your eyes are what you need to do everything in your life. Have you ever had an eye infection, red eye, iritis, or pink eye? If you have, then that’s the moment when you realize that you don’t ever want to take your eyes for granted. No part of your body should be taken for granted but with some it might just be an inconvenience and you get through it. I just feel that I couldn’t write this now without seeing! 🙂
We all age and it begins to show but there are things that you can do to slow down the aging process and help with those wrinkles and fine lines that are associated with aging. There are numerous products for treating the skin and aging, but they cannot produce the results that vitamin A does.
It naturally moisturizes your skin and this results in a more youthful appearance again. None of us want to show that we’re aging, so why not do anything we can to look younger?
You want to have your cholesterol levels under control., otherwise this will lead to various problems such as cardiovascular issues. We all know that lowering your cholesterol will help in avoiding health problems. It is suggested by experts in the health field that you have enough vitamin A in your diet to aid in healthy levels.
In addition this important vitamin can lessen your risks of blood clots and assists in keeping your blood flowing by opening up your arteries. That’s a great thing for your heart and your body!
You may not think too much about muscle growth, but it’s especially important when you’re a teenager or a child because muscle growth is crucial at these ages and vitamin A can certainly provide benefits for the muscles growing properly. The things with kids is it might be hard for them to get the right foods with vitamin A because you know how stubborn they can be when it comes to meal times.
Now you could shove the broccoli down their throats. (just kidding) You might want to find a subtle way to get them to eat the fruits and vegetables to get the vitamin A and other vitamins that they need. Try and be creative and if that doesn’t work, there’s always vitamin A supplements. But this is a last resort because getting vitamins from food sources are always the best choice!
There are so many different things that are beneficial for boosting your immune system. Vitamin A is important because it can help keep disease, germ, viruses, bacteria and such from attacking your body by helping make your immune system that much stronger.
In order to encourage more activity in your white blood cells and have a better immune system your body needs to have mucus members that are moist and vitamin A provides this.
I talk about how vital your immune system is and how it keeps you alive and free from disease. So don’t brush this off because your health depends on it, okay?
The Health of Your Cells
To help protect and maintain the cells in your body (which are in the billions), you need vitamin A to aid in having a direct influence of the processes of your cells. Babies, children, and pregnant women must be extremely cautious about vitamin A because being deficient can have serious consequences.
Women who are pregnant must be aware that either a vitamin A deficiency or excess consumption have been connected with a higher risk of birth defects. Please consult your doctor about the correct dosage for you during pregnancy.
As the largest organ in your body, it’s the one that’s visible to yourself and everyone else. Your skin needs to be moist. In order to prevent dryness, and conditions such as psoriasis and to prevent damage to your skin by toxins and free radicals, your body needs vitamin A. Why take a chance? If you want your skin to look and feel soft, make sure you get vitamin A. You don’t want to look like a old wrinkled prune now, do you? 🙂
Acne is extremely uncomfortable to say the least. I’m thankful that I never had it when I was growing up. It’s unsightly, painful, and annoying. But if you take vitamin A supplements, it is able to leave your skin in much better condition by having it feel and look nice and smooth because of the antioxidants it’s loaded with.
This disease may not be as well known and frequent as it once was but it can still take a toll on you if you contract it. I remember having the measles as a kid. It was horrible! Specialist claim that children who have a vitamin A deficiency are prone to contracting measles. Getting enough vitamin A for children may help to prevent them and also provide relief from some of the symptoms of measles such as a fever and having diarrhea.
Your cells and tissues need to be healthy and although your body can replicate your cells and tissues naturally, it does require enough essential nutrients for this to occur. Vitamin A plays a huge role in making this process that is natural happen by restoring and replacing the old cells and tissues with new ones.
So we always associate vitamin D for building strong bones, right? Dairy products and vitamin D are the right choice for your bones. But guess what? There’s been extensive research performed that revealed that vitamin A too assists as well with the health of your bones and your teeth.
Your teeth have a layer that helps them to be protected against any dental problems. This is known as dentin which id produced by vitamin A.
Recommended Daily Intake
You do NOT want to take TOO much vitamin A because it can be toxic. Remember the rule that “too much of anything is no good.” With that in mind, here’s what the daily recommended allowance is:
- under 3 years- maximum 600 mcg daily
- 4 – 8 years- maximum 900 mcg daily
- 9-13 years- maximum 1,700 mcg daily
- 14-18 years- 2,800 mcg daily
- 19 years and older- 3,000 mcg daily
Excess Amounts of Vitamin A May Result in:
- Changes in your vision
- Changes in your hair such as oily hair or hair loss
- Loss of appetite
- Issues with gaining weight
- Nails that become brittle
- Swelling or pain in bones
- Becoming irritable
- Developing gum disease
- Tired and drowsy
- Changes in your skin, cracking, turning yellow, or possible itching
All vitamins are crucial for your good health. Vitamin A for Diabetes is required to stay healthy. It does help to lower your blood sugar and keeps your type 2 diabetes in check. Make sure you eat the foods you need in order to get enough vitamin A without consuming it in excess.
And always check with your doctor with everything you do when it comes to your health, especially diabetes. It’s really the smartest thing you can do for yourself.
If You Really Want to Reverse Your Type 2 Diabetes
Then Click the Button Below!
Please forward this article to others who may need help by sharing on social media below and please leave any questions or comments you may have below. I would love to interact with you. Thank you for reading and I do appreciate it! Have a happy and a healthy one!
- FAST RESULTS – Get results in as little as 5 seconds.
- NO CODING – Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION – Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- MEMORY – Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
- Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit – Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30 gauge Lancets-100 count and Carrying Case
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight loss and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
- Excellent Accuracy: metene TD-4116 blood glucose meter and strips are produced with industry-leading chips and biosensor, equipped with industry-leading technologies, conducive to get accurate and reliable measurements
- No Coding: The blood sugar meter gets into measure status automatically once insert the blood sugar test strip to the bottom of the slot, easy to use and easy to read with large display for the senior
- Fast and Reduce Pain: This blood glucose monitor takes just 7s and 0.7µl blood to get the glucose value; The lancing device has 5 depth options to minimize wound and reduce pain
- Better Data Management: This glucometer stores the newest 450 blood glucose values and display the continuous 14/21/28/60/90 day average; the measurements could be exported with windows-based software; help you track and manage your blood glucose better
- Diabetes Testing Kit 207 Piece Set: 100 glucometer strips, 100 30G lancets, 1 blood sugar meter, 1 lancing device, 1 control solution, 2 batteries, 1 protective wallet and 1 user manual; Please feel free to contact us if any problem when using this Diabetes testing kit
- Support cardiovascular health & blood sugar levels with the PurePremium blood sugar support dietary supplement, which contains essential vitamins, minerals and herbs.
- Support healthy glucose metabolism by adding our all-natural heart health supplement to your diet. Our advanced cardiovascular support capsules contain cinnamon, mulberry, vitamin c, vitamin e, magnesium, zinc, licorice root extract and manganese.
- Support blood cholesterol levels and make sure that your heart is healthy and strong. Support healthy insulin function and bolster your immune system against harmful free radicals.
- Our easy-to-swallow capsules support healthy glucose levels and your metabolism at the same time.
- Formulated in the USA. Every PurePremium product comes from an inspected, and GMP certified facility right here in the USA.
- INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS. Insufficient blood applied to test strip will result in wrong readings. Please hold the lancing device firmly against your fingertip for enough sample. Watch our instructional videos in our listings to optimize your testing results. Our friendly customer support will always be here to answer your questions and help to resolve your concerns. (30 Day Money Back Guarantee)
- EXCEEDS INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS. AUVON BGMs can function within ±10%, or ±10 mg/dl of laboratory values over 95% of the time, which is far beyond ISO 15197:2013 passing standard (within ±15% or ±15 mg/dl). The manufacturer is certified with CE mark, GMP, ISO 13485:2016, and ISO 15197:2013 without having any recall on the market in the past 14 years.
- CUTTING-EDGE TEST STRIPS. We use cutting-edge test strips enzymes for blood glucose measurements. Our test strips are produced with unique Automatic Carbon Printing Technique to ensure that the quality of each batch of strips could be relevantly much more stable, precise and accurate. Additionally, PROMISED 0.15USD/pcs would keep you no pressure to repurchase.
- KEEP TRACK OF DATA. Store your test results with time and date helps you track and manage your health while also keeping a continuous 7/14/30 average results. Automatic off means our device works longer without having to worry about wasting battery life.
- ALL IN ONE: 1 x AUVON DS-W Blood Glucose Monitor, 1 x battery, 50 x Blood Test Strips, 50 x 30 gauge Lancets, 1 x Lancing device, 1 x Meter User Guide, 1 x Test Strip User Guide, Our Exclusive Lifetime Warranty and Technical Support and Friendly Customer Service.
Last update on 2021-05-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API