I’m sure that you’re familiar with grapefruit. But why is Grapefruit Seed Extract for Diabetes Beneficial? Studies have been done in China and have shown that grape seed extract supplements lower blood sugar in patients with diabetes. It also increased HDL good cholesterol levels and decreased LDL bad cholesterol levels. Read on to learn more:
What is Grapefruit Seed Extract?
The reason for this was said to be the result of phytonutrients such as flavonoids present in the extracts. It’s another reason that you should be taking the grapefruit seed extract and the grape seed extract to help lower your sugar and control your diabetes.
It’s important for you to know what these seeds can do to improve your health. I want to discuss and show you about the benefits of the grape seed extract. These are extracts that provide numerous health benefits and can help you become much healthier. While these two are completely different, they do have the similarities as far as the health benefits. Let’s begin with grapefruit seed extract.
The Power of Grapefruit Seed Extract
Phytochemicals and nutrients are very abundant in grapefruit seed extract. (From here on in I may refer to it as GPFE). GPFE are an excellent source of plant antioxidants. In addition it contains citric acid, trace minerals, and vitamin C.
First off, grapefruits themselves are very healthy citrus fruits. They are a wonderful source of antioxidants, fiber, pectin, potassium, and vitamin C. Health issues such as weight loss, hardening of the arteries, high cholesterol, and certain skin issues can be addressed by drinking grapefruit juice.
Now for years GFSE has been consumed as “medicine” in treating fungal, yeast, viral and bacterial infections. It can also work for a nasal rinse or an ear rinse to help treat and prevent infections as well.
The Power of Grape Seed Extract
Grapes are a very healthy fruit. I enjoy the red grapes and they have resveratrol which has anti cancer properties. Grape seed extract (GSE) has the ability to keep the swelling from an injury to a minimum, speeding up the healing time from a wound or infection, decrease your cholesterol levels, and helps control your poor blood circulation too.
So there are some very powerful properties of grape seed extract that you can benefit from. What does GSE contain and why is it so important?
It contains something called polyphenols which are phytochemicals, that are really just the compounds that protect the plants from peril in nature and also give them their colors.
These are usually found in berries and grape seeds. Polyphenols are just about the most important nutrient for your body according to a great deal of nutritionists and physicians as well.
Check Out the Video about Grapefruit Seed Extract
Health Benefits of Grapefruit Seed Extract
The Immune System
Your immune system couldn’t be helped more than with the nutrients in GFSE such as minerals, flavonoids, citric acid, and vitamin C. This helps build an exceptionally stronger immune system that aids in preventing illnesses, diseases, and especially conditions that can be critical against your life.
Research was done in one hundred people found that the people who ate grapefruit three times a day or who took GFSE of 500 mg three times a day resulted in a three pound weight loss during a three month period. Not a lot you say? It’s three pounds you didn’t have to work as hard at losing than without GFSE.
Bad Breath Fighter
Hmm, bad breath? Easy cure. Adding a few drops of GFSE to water and gargling can cure that. If the taste is a bit much for you, then mix it with something that will help. For me, I mix it with diet fruit juice with no sugar.
You can help lower your cholesterol with a flavonoid contained inside GFSE.
You can greatly reduce your chances of developing coronary heart disease because of its’ high levels of grapefruit seed extract. Oranges, plums, apples, pears, and other citrus fruits contain large amounts of pectin as well.
Anti – Cancer
Because of its’ antioxidants and colon cancer cells treated with GFSE, there was less of a chance of dying.
Grapefruit seed extract when taken once a day with juice or water is able to aid in the healing of stomach ulcers. If there isn’t a feeling of irritation, then you can up the dosage to two or then at some point even three daily.
Irritations of your Skin
If you have a rather mild episode of a skin irritation, GFSE can be helpful in treating as long as you dilute it somewhat. Applying without diluting will make it worse than you originally felt.
The Common Cold
To help with getting colds during the winter, you want to avoid dehydration and lessen the chances of getting a cold and the severity of it if you do get it and also headaches.
Do this by taking between five and fifteen drops of GFSE to water fruit or vegetable juice two or three times daily.
None of us like diarrhea and the faster we address it, the better. GFSE with water is a fast way to remedy this situation.
Many patients with Lyme disease have had very good experiences with taking GFSE to treat Lyme disease. You need to only take between two and four drops mixed with water a day.
After you are done washing and cleaning your face, you’ll want to take the GFSE and rub it into your face in circular motion. You’ll actually feel the properties in the GFSE killing the bacteria. It’s a bit of a tingling feeling.
These are no fun. Very painful and totally annoying. Mixing a few drops of GFSE with a touch of salt and distilled water. If you have a neti pot, you can use it to help you clean and wash out your sinuses. Two to three times a day for about seven days should do the trick.
Want to Lower Your Blood Sugar?
See the one supplement that works
Overgrowth of Candida
GFSE is highly beneficial for fighting off candida by killing off the yeast cells that cause it in your intestines. Since candida is alkaline, GFSE is acidic and aids your stomach in returning your stomach to a natural ph level.
The Pains of Pregnancy
The terrible pain endured throughout pregnancy can be helped with GFSE. It’s wonderful for morning sickness. Just take between five and ten drops of grapefruit seed extract and mix it with water and take every morning.
Health Benefits of Grape Seed Extract
Risk of Clogged Arteries Decreases
The flavonoids in grapes are responsible for lowering the bad cholesterol or LDL in your body and have a positive effect on your body. So by lowering the cholesterol you have less of a risk of your arteries becoming clogged. Preventing your arteries from getting blocked is definitely a good thing.
Wounds Heal Faster
Your cells are able to preserve moisture and improve the surrounding protection or “barrier” of the cells because of GSE. You can use a topical cream with GSE and this aids in the reduction of scars as well. You want your wounds to heal as fast as possible.
If you’ve got a low level of calcium, then adding grape seed extract can have a very beneficial effect on your calcium levels to aid improving the strength of your bones. You want strong bones especially when you get older.
GSE decreases inflammation in your body.
It is antibacterial and anything that helps in killing bacteria is better for your health.
GSE is wonderful for the health of your skin and improves the tissues and fibers and aids in preserving the flexibility of your joints, skin, and arteries. Anything that will make me look and feel younger, count me in.
Grape seed extract is excellent in the reduction of edema (swelling) than can occur due to injuries or even surgeries that you might have had.
As you get older you may have problems with night vision. Grape seed extract can be a health benefit for night vision. Antioxidants in grape seeds protect cells in the retina. Your retina is accountable for your ability to see when conditions are not as light as usual and your retina has the ability for you to differentiate colors.
Taking the Supplements
- First of all when you are looking to purchase grapefruit or grape seed extract, read the labels. You want about 300 mg a day. I take this on a regular basis. Check with your doctor BEFORE you take anything.
- GFSE and GSE work well with other vitamins and supplements. Vitamin E and vitamin C aid in the absorption of GFSE and GSE.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that the FTC and FDA require that you are aware that the content that is shared in this article is for educational and informational purposes only. No statements or products that are discussed in this article have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and they are not intended to treat, prevent, cure, or diagnose any illness or disease. I ask that you please always consult your own physician or certified health care practitioner before taking anything or by changing to your current diet plan or before beginning or adding any vitamin supplement plan or any exercise program.
The Natural Ways
I always look to treat anything such as diabetes in a natural way. Medications can help you temporarily. But it’s eating healthy, exercising, seeing your doctor regularly, and having your labs done that’s important. Grapefruit seed extract and grape seed extract both have properties that are excellent for your health. They are beneficial in fighting diabetes too because they can help lower your blood sugar.
Final Thoughts about Grapefruit Seed Extract
Grapefruit Seed Extract for Diabetes is Beneficial. The purpose of my article is to hopefully help you with your health. Anything that can help lose weight, fight diabetes, cancer, blood circulation, and the many other issues that we come up against in life, we should consider in bringing them into our lives. Grapefruit seed extract and diabetes are linked because one helps the other. As always, I hope that I have helped you because that is my goal here.
Want to Lower Your Blood Sugar?
See the one supplement that works
- FAST RESULTS – Get results in as little as 5 seconds.
- NO CODING – Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION – Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- MEMORY – Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
- Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit – Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30 gauge Lancets-100 count and Carrying Case
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
- Dr. Marlene Merritt (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 100 Pages - 09/15/2021 (Publication Date) - Primal Health, LP (Publisher)
- Support cardiovascular health & blood sugar levels with the PurePremium blood sugar support dietary supplement, which contains essential vitamins, minerals and herbs.
- Support healthy glucose metabolism by adding our all-natural heart health supplement to your diet. Our advanced cardiovascular support capsules contain cinnamon, mulberry, vitamin c, vitamin e, magnesium, zinc, licorice root extract and manganese.
- Support blood cholesterol levels and make sure that your heart is healthy and strong. Support healthy insulin function and bolster your immune system against harmful free radicals.
- Our easy-to-swallow capsules support healthy glucose levels and your metabolism at the same time.
- Formulated in the USA. Every PurePremium product comes from an inspected, and GMP certified facility right here in the USA.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Last update on 2021-09-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API