An insulin plant is a gift to humanity. How are the Insulin Plant and Diabetes connected? It is a miraculous medicinal plant which is helpful to people suffering from diabetes and as such brings down that which causes their sugar level to go high. Let’s dive in to find out how this plant is beneficial:
How does the Insulin Plant Help Diabetes?
One of the cheapest ways of treating diabetes is by consuming insulin plant. The leaves of the insulin plant reduce blood glucose levels in the body in a very short period of time, bringing them down towards normal.
The insulin plant is a curative plant and can be therapeutic and show positive results on the road to curing type 2 diabetes. The cells in your body become stronger as a result of the leaf on this plant building up your insulin.
An insulin plant which also known as Chamaecostus cuspidatus is commonly found in India. It belongs to the Costaceae family. The first place that this plant was grown was in Southern America (Argentina) but now, using insulin plant as a treatment is more prominent in Indian medical therapies.
It is very effective in the treatment of diabetes and as well as stabilizes the blood sugar. The causes of high blood sugar are the inability of the diabetics to take their routine drugs, when they eat too much or when they don’t get enough exercise, as well as other drugs, which are taken in order to heal other ailments in the body may cause high blood sugar level.
Diabetes said to occur when the body is not able to produce sufficient insulin. It is also when the blood cells stop responding to the insulin produced in the body. The insulin plant leaves are beneficial in diabetic control which mostly contain corosolic acid. The presence of corosolic acid in the green leaves induces the insulin production which controls hyperglycemia in the blood.
Before now, we all know about fruit intake, reduction in carbohydrate intake, low cholesterol food, and an increase in vegetable intake. Fat intake reduction is as important as a reduction in sugar intake. Ample benefits are attributed to the use of insulin plants to diabetics.
According to Bogor Agricultural Institute (IPB), there is a very high level of fructose in insulin leaves which can be absorbed and filtered by a human digestive enzyme in order to make the blood sugar normal. It simply means that consuming the insulin leaf is crucial to diabetics and could help them to survive.
Insulin leaves are really important and work best to treat diabetes because the diabetes raises the high level of blood sugar inside the body which creates organ malfunctioning and is very dangerous to your health. Therefore, drinking the insulin boiled leaves could best in place of injecting insulin in order to reduce your sugar level.
Consuming portions of insulin plant regularly and a good quantity of water also help in problems such as urinary and kidney related issues. The water that comes out of the leaves naturally kills all the bad bacteria inside the urinary line and help in urinating freely.
The fact is that the insulin plant has a high level of natural fructose. The vitamins and the complex components work as e-Coli bacteria, thereby smoothening the human digestive system. Therefore, the excretion process is made easier by taking the insulin leave daily.
The oxidation process inside your cells which struggles to be beating down could be regulated by the mere taking of insulin leave as a tea or a coffee. Hence, this particular option is another benefit of herbal medicine.
Watch the Video for More about the Insulin Plant & Diabetes
Diabetes and your Organs
Anyone having diabetes is prone to liver attack, and having much fat or being poisoned from any unhealthy food could aggravate the liver attack. Constant drinking of insulin leaves will help in returning the liver condition to normal.
Diabetes cases can be complicated. It could be from a kidney infection, kidney stone and kidney malfunctioning which is deadly as the kidney cannot return back to his original shape. Hence, daily consumption of insulin leave water could remedy the situation.
Free radicals can be produced by oxidation which are natural chemicals. These free radicals activate numerous dangerous illnesses such as cancer as a result of the cell having been broken down. Insulin plant therapy is what you need to remedy such a situation.
Diabetes might be one of the causes of bladder problems. One can have bladder problems as a result of not drinking enough water daily. It is a matter of importance that one should drink insulin leave therapy before going to bed in order to correct the abnormalities.
Consuming insulin leaf water can control high blood pressure. When your heart works more than required, it can cause very high blood pressure, and excess of this could lead to a stroke which could result in death. Therefore, if you have not started drinking insulin leave therapy, you should start today.
Breathing Issues and Inflammation
Asthma and sore throat which are associated with flu are very painful and a bit itchy and are a result of throat inflammation. When one is affected with a sore throat, it becomes difficult to eat and more difficult to swallow.
And if it’s asthma, when the attack comes, it becomes difficult to breathe. A warm insulin leave water daily will help you feel better.
Insulin leave has an anti-oxide character which helps in fighting bacteria that will want to attack your body. And for the fact that free radicals which poison the body is from bacteria, consuming insulin plant will fight it to the barest minimum.
With the high amount of water-soluble which slows down the absorption of glucose from the digestive system, constant consumption of insulin plant helps in assimilation and absorption of fat.
Also, inflammation of the airways and the excessive mucus present are what causes bronchitis. Some essential components in the insulin plants help in eradicating such.
No Side Effects, but Caution
I just want to tell you that insulin plant does not have any serious side effect on human beings. As such, research revealed that the insulin plant can be consumed by everybody on daily basis with the exception of pregnant women. For better results, it should be taken not more than twice a day.
There are other findings that you must put into consideration. Further study of the insulin plant leaves showed that they contain high quantities of palmitic acid.
The palmitic substance is known to have damaging effects on the body, such damage occurred in the heart muscle cells in rats and increasing the bad cholesterol in humans.
Therefore, according to the researchers of this study, he advises against the lengthy and incessant use of the insulin plant
The reason why pregnant women should not consume insulin plant is because it may affect the hormonal balance which in turn may complicate issues. But if as a matter of importance that a pregnant woman should drink it, the extract should be taken with either tea or coffee. You should absolutely check with your physician first before doing anything!
Making Your Own Insulin Leaves
There are several ways to make insulin leaves; you can dry the leaves under the sun. You can also cut the fresh leaves into small slices and wash thoroughly.
For you to steep them, boil them with a cup of water. As soon as it starts boiling, bring it down and pour it into a glass cup and it is ready for consumption.
There are steps to follow when trying to grow insulin plant. Why not try this in your backyard? They are as follows:
- The first thing to do is to choose a location in either partial sun area or partial shade environment
- Make a hole that is not too deep to give room for the growth of the plant.
- Add manure such as organic compost to the soil to improve the soil fertility
- Put the insulin plant shoots into ground dogged and replace soil.
- Grow the spring with a general purpose fertilizer and then do that monthly
- Make that place a dumping ground for organic mulch around the base of the plant.
- Make ensure that the mulch does not touch the stalks of the plants.
- It is important to note that additional watering during cold weather months should be avoided.
- During spring, it is necessary to remove the mulch then water and fertilize the underground to prepare the plant for new growth.
- Spray insecticide on all surfaces of the plant, including the undersides of the leaves in case of aphids and spider outbreak.
By drinking insulin leaves regularly, you help your body to fight and beat the oxidation process occurring inside the body cells.
High antioxidant activity is a result of methanol extract of the leaves and rhizomes of insulin plants.
Research has also shown that the insulin plant has moderate levels of anti-oxidative compounds in it. The same study found that the antioxidant activity of it was around 90.0%, when you compare it with standard BHT (Butylated Hydroxytoluene) (85%) at a concentration of 400 μg/ml.
Final Thoughts about the Insulin Plant
You’ve read just how the Insulin Plant and Diabetes are linked. It is very recommendable chewing one to two leaves of insulin plant or take the decoction after having your meals for approximately one month. The insulin plant will help with blood glucose levels and treating and possibly reversing your type 2 diabetes. It’s worth a go at it, don’t you think?
- FAST RESULTS – Get results in as little as 5 seconds.
- NO CODING – Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION – Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- MEMORY – Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
- Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit – Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30 gauge Lancets-100 count and Carrying Case
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
- Dr. Marlene Merritt (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 100 Pages - 09/16/2021 (Publication Date) - Primal Health, LP (Publisher)
- INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS. Insufficient blood applied to test strip will result in wrong readings. Please hold the lancing device firmly against your fingertip for enough sample. Watch our instructional videos in our listings to optimize your testing results. Our friendly customer support will always be here to answer your questions and help to resolve your concerns. (30 Day Money Back Guarantee)
- EXCEEDS INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS. AUVON BGMs can function within ±10%, or ±10 mg/dl of laboratory values over 95% of the time, which is far beyond ISO 15197:2013 passing standard (within ±15% or ±15 mg/dl). The manufacturer is certified with CE mark, GMP, ISO 13485:2016, and ISO 15197:2013 without having any recall on the market in the past 14 years.
- CUTTING-EDGE TEST STRIPS. We use cutting-edge test strips enzymes for blood glucose measurements. Our test strips are produced with unique Automatic Carbon Printing Technique to ensure that the quality of each batch of strips could be relevantly much more stable, precise and accurate. Additionally, PROMISED 0.16USD/pcs would keep you no pressure to repurchase.
- KEEP TRACK OF DATA. Store your test results with time and date helps you track and manage your health while also keeping a continuous 7/14/30 average results. Automatic off means our device works longer without having to worry about wasting battery life.
- ALL IN ONE: 1 x AUVON DS-W Blood Glucose Monitor, 1 x battery, 50 x Blood Test Strips, 50 x 30 gauge Lancets, 1 x Lancing device, 1 x Meter User Guide, 1 x Test Strip User Guide, Our Exclusive Lifetime Warranty and Technical Support and Friendly Customer Service.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Last update on 2021-09-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API