An insulin plant is a gift to humanity. How are the Insulin Plant and Diabetes connected? It is a miraculous medicinal plant which is helpful to people suffering from diabetes and as such brings down that which causes their sugar level to go high. Let’s dive in to find out how this plant is beneficial:
How does the Insulin Plant Help Diabetes?
One of the cheapest ways of treating diabetes is by consuming insulin plant. The leaves of the insulin plant reduce blood glucose levels in the body in a very short period of time, bringing them down towards normal.
The insulin plant is a curative plant and can be therapeutic and show positive results on the road to curing type 2 diabetes. The cells in your body become stronger as a result of the leaf on this plant building up your insulin.
An insulin plant which also known as Chamaecostus cuspidatus is commonly found in India. It belongs to the Costaceae family. The first place that this plant was grown was in Southern America (Argentina) but now, using insulin plant as a treatment is more prominent in Indian medical therapies.
It is very effective in the treatment of diabetes and as well as stabilizes the blood sugar. The causes of high blood sugar are the inability of the diabetics to take their routine drugs, when they eat too much or when they don’t get enough exercise, as well as other drugs, which are taken in order to heal other ailments in the body may cause high blood sugar level.
Diabetes said to occur when the body is not able to produce sufficient insulin. It is also when the blood cells stop responding to the insulin produced in the body. The insulin plant leaves are beneficial in diabetic control which mostly contain corosolic acid. The presence of corosolic acid in the green leaves induces the insulin production which controls hyperglycemia in the blood.
Before now, we all know about fruit intake, reduction in carbohydrate intake, low cholesterol food, and an increase in vegetable intake. Fat intake reduction is as important as a reduction in sugar intake. Ample benefits are attributed to the use of insulin plants to diabetics.
According to Bogor Agricultural Institute (IPB), there is a very high level of fructose in insulin leaves which can be absorbed and filtered by a human digestive enzyme in order to make the blood sugar normal. It simply means that consuming the insulin leaf is crucial to diabetics and could help them to survive.
Insulin leaves are really important and work best to treat diabetes because the diabetes raises the high level of blood sugar inside the body which creates organ malfunctioning and is very dangerous to your health. Therefore, drinking the insulin boiled leaves could best in place of injecting insulin in order to reduce your sugar level.
Consuming portions of insulin plant regularly and a good quantity of water also help in problems such as urinary and kidney related issues. The water that comes out of the leaves naturally kills all the bad bacteria inside the urinary line and help in urinating freely.
The fact is that the insulin plant has a high level of natural fructose. The vitamins and the complex components work as e-Coli bacteria, thereby smoothening the human digestive system. Therefore, the excretion process is made easier by taking the insulin leave daily.
The oxidation process inside your cells which struggles to be beating down could be regulated by the mere taking of insulin leave as a tea or a coffee. Hence, this particular option is another benefit of herbal medicine.
Watch the Video for More about the Insulin Plant & Diabetes
Diabetes and your Organs
Anyone having diabetes is prone to liver attack, and having much fat or being poisoned from any unhealthy food could aggravate the liver attack. Constant drinking of insulin leaves will help in returning the liver condition to normal.
Diabetes cases can be complicated. It could be from a kidney infection, kidney stone and kidney malfunctioning which is deadly as the kidney cannot return back to his original shape. Hence, daily consumption of insulin leave water could remedy the situation.
Free radicals can be produced by oxidation which are natural chemicals. These free radicals activate numerous dangerous illnesses such as cancer as a result of the cell having been broken down. Insulin plant therapy is what you need to remedy such a situation.
Diabetes might be one of the causes of bladder problems. One can have bladder problems as a result of not drinking enough water daily. It is a matter of importance that one should drink insulin leave therapy before going to bed in order to correct the abnormalities.
Consuming insulin leaf water can control high blood pressure. When your heart works more than required, it can cause very high blood pressure, and excess of this could lead to a stroke which could result in death. Therefore, if you have not started drinking insulin leave therapy, you should start today.
Breathing Issues and Inflammation
Asthma and sore throat which are associated with flu are very painful and a bit itchy and are a result of throat inflammation. When one is affected with a sore throat, it becomes difficult to eat and more difficult to swallow.
And if it’s asthma, when the attack comes, it becomes difficult to breathe. A warm insulin leave water daily will help you feel better.
Insulin leave has an anti-oxide character which helps in fighting bacteria that will want to attack your body. And for the fact that free radicals which poison the body is from bacteria, consuming insulin plant will fight it to the barest minimum.
With the high amount of water-soluble which slows down the absorption of glucose from the digestive system, constant consumption of insulin plant helps in assimilation and absorption of fat.
Also, inflammation of the airways and the excessive mucus present are what causes bronchitis. Some essential components in the insulin plants help in eradicating such.
No Side Effects, but Caution
I just want to tell you that insulin plant does not have any serious side effect on human beings. As such, research revealed that the insulin plant can be consumed by everybody on daily basis with the exception of pregnant women. For better results, it should be taken not more than twice a day.
There are other findings that you must put into consideration. Further study of the insulin plant leaves showed that they contain high quantities of palmitic acid.
The palmitic substance is known to have damaging effects on the body, such damage occurred in the heart muscle cells in rats and increasing the bad cholesterol in humans.
Therefore, according to the researchers of this study, he advises against the lengthy and incessant use of the insulin plant
The reason why pregnant women should not consume insulin plant is because it may affect the hormonal balance which in turn may complicate issues. But if as a matter of importance that a pregnant woman should drink it, the extract should be taken with either tea or coffee. You should absolutely check with your physician first before doing anything!
Making Your Own Insulin Leaves
There are several ways to make insulin leaves; you can dry the leaves under the sun. You can also cut the fresh leaves into small slices and wash thoroughly.
For you to steep them, boil them with a cup of water. As soon as it starts boiling, bring it down and pour it into a glass cup and it is ready for consumption.
There are steps to follow when trying to grow insulin plant. Why not try this in your backyard? They are as follows:
- The first thing to do is to choose a location in either partial sun area or partial shade environment
- Make a hole that is not too deep to give room for the growth of the plant.
- Add manure such as organic compost to the soil to improve the soil fertility
- Put the insulin plant shoots into ground dogged and replace soil.
- Grow the spring with a general purpose fertilizer and then do that monthly
- Make that place a dumping ground for organic mulch around the base of the plant.
- Make ensure that the mulch does not touch the stalks of the plants.
- It is important to note that additional watering during cold weather months should be avoided.
- During spring, it is necessary to remove the mulch then water and fertilize the underground to prepare the plant for new growth.
- Spray insecticide on all surfaces of the plant, including the undersides of the leaves in case of aphids and spider outbreak.
By drinking insulin leaves regularly, you help your body to fight and beat the oxidation process occurring inside the body cells.
High antioxidant activity is a result of methanol extract of the leaves and rhizomes of insulin plants.
Research has also shown that the insulin plant has moderate levels of anti-oxidative compounds in it. The same study found that the antioxidant activity of it was around 90.0%, when you compare it with standard BHT (Butylated Hydroxytoluene) (85%) at a concentration of 400 μg/ml.
Final Thoughts about the Insulin Plant
You’ve read just how the Insulin Plant and Diabetes are linked. It is very recommendable chewing one to two leaves of insulin plant or take the decoction after having your meals for approximately one month. The insulin plant will help with blood glucose levels and treating and possibly reversing your type 2 diabetes. It’s worth a go at it, don’t you think?
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Rothchild, Sascha (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 336 Pages - 04/19/2022 (Publication Date) - G.P. Putnam's Sons (Publisher)
- ✅ QUICK AND EASY TO USE: Care Touch blood sugar test kit delivers results in only 5 seconds with just a 0.5µL blood sample. There is no programming needed since our blood sugar monitor kit automatically recognizes batch codes encrypted on Care Touch glucose test strips. Our state-of-the-art glucometer kit with strips and lancets includes single-touch strip ejection, so you can hygienically remove used diabetic test strips.
- ✅ EASY DIABETIC MONITORING: The blood sugar monitor kit with strips is capable of saving up to 300 readings. The blood glucose test kit also provides a continuous 14-day average of your readings, making glucose monitoring easy for you and your healthcare provider.
- ✅ PORTABLE AND HASSLE-FREE: The diabetic testing kit comes with a handy glucometer case, which means you can check your blood sugar level at home or anywhere else while staying organized. The 10-depth lancing device and lancets will help make blood sugar testing almost painless and hassle-free.
- ✅ COMPLETE DIABETIC SET: The glucose meter kit with strips and lancets includes: (1) Care Touch Blood Sugar Meter, (100) Blood Glucose Test Strips for diabetes, (1) Lancing Device, (100) Lancets for diabetes testing, (1) 3 Volt Lithium Battery, (1) Glucose meter case for your blood sugar tester and diabetic supplies
- ✅ WE CARE BECAUSE YOU CARE: You care about your health, and we care about you. Care Touch is committed to providing the best quality blood glucose monitoring systems. Our care doesn’t end when your sugar tester diabetes kit arrives at your door. We’re fully dedicated to your satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns about your glucose monitor kit with strips and lancets - contact us at any time.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- PUREHEALTH RESEARCH - Blood Sugar Formula 3 Bottles
- MANUFACTURED in the USA! 365-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
- A DOCTOR-APPROVED NATURAL FORMULA. Seventeen potent ingredients, each scientifically proven to have a significant effect at helping balance your glucose levels, improve glucose sensitivity, protect delicate cells from free radicals, and energy
- HIGH POTENCY. PureHealth Research experts scientifically enhance CHROMIUM with the Vitamin C, E, Mulberry Leaf, Bitter Melon, Cinnamon, L-Taurine, Berberin and other ingredients which are proven to help you support healthy blood glucose levels
- ONE CAPSULE DAILY, THREE BENEFITS: supports healthy sugar and carb absorption, supports insulin levels, supports cardiovascular health
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency support for 365 days a year; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health; daily support for healthy blood glucose levels, 365 days a year
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
Last update on 2022-06-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
6 thoughts on “Insulin Plant and Diabetes | Secrets of this Plant Revealed”
Really good information on natural ways to lower blood sugar. I had never heard of the insulin plant before. Amazing how well big pharma, and the FDA suppress information that can by itself be very helpful for people without causing side effects. I believe that just by avoiding foods with refined sugar that a lot of people can help their type 2 diabetes. Thanks for sharing this. Tom
Hey Tom, Thanks. My goal is to help others lower their blood sugar with natural ways instead of the medications doctors prescribe.
The insulin plant is indeed unique. I’m sure most folks have never heard of it, but it does exist and diabetics can reap the benefits of this wonderful plant. The more we’re educated about what can help us in the fight against diabetes, the healthier we will become.
Thank you for your insight 🙂
Thanks for this advice on managing blood glucose in a natural way.
What sort of exercise plan would you advise to someone who is trying to lose weight and lower blood sugar levels?
Hey Dan, I feel the insulin plant can help people with their diabetes and it’s a natural approach too. It’s a much better way to help lower blood sugars than taking medications.
As far as exercise goes, one doesn’t have to be a fanatic because so many people don’t like exercise but to walk and do some kind of aerobic exercise class just to get moving at least 30 minutes a day 7 days a week.
The key is to keep moving. Of course anything more than that is just a bonus. But I suggest looking into the insulin plant. It will make a difference. Thanks for commenting!
Thank you so much for the great review and valuable info! I learned a lot from your article. Insulin plant seems to be an amazing plant and its leaves – real Superfoods. I enjoyed the read and I’m going to share it. Your article will help a lot of people. Unfortunately, people don’t know a lot regarding natural remedies. And… When having a problem, we usually don’t search, but, go to a doctor instead. We prefer to choose an easier way, but, not always the best.
Hi Vesna 🙂 It’s my goal to help diabetes with anything I feel will help and the insulin plant will do just that.
While a great deal of people may not have heard of the insulin plant, if we spread the word here about it, then they will know.
Natural remedies are sure better treatments in my opinion than medications. Thumbs up on the insulin plant! Thank you for sharing 🙂