Does Turmeric Help Diabetes? Turmeric is found in the spice curry and while it’s known for its taste, it has the most unbelievable health benefits. Since turmeric has active compounds that have very powerful medicinal properties, one of them being curcumin, which is the most important one, it’s beneficial because it is an extremely strong antioxidant and because of its anti-inflammatory effects and lowers your blood sugar.
How Does This Powerful Spice Help Diabetes?
Curcumin is not absorbed into the bloodstream very well so you must turn to supplements that contain a natural substance (known as Biopiperine) that will enhance the absorption of curcumin by two thousand percent more. Curcumin repairs damage and is a big time fighter in helping the body against foreign invaders.
Why is inflammation so important? Because bacteria and every other harmful “enemy” could take over our bodies and could end all for us. So a short term inflammation is beneficial but when it becomes long term and chronic, it then turns our bodies against our own tissues. This is as technical as I can out and would like to.
In order to protect and prevent anything such as what I call the “enemies” taking over, I turn to turmeric which has the curcumin contained inside it.
What Conditions Does Turmeric Benefit?
- It can improve with the health of your stomach and aid in digestion. It will help with bloating and aid your digestive tract be protected from bacterial infections.
- Improves bowel movement with Irritable Bowel Syndrome and reduces pain and symptoms as well.
- Protects bones, including bone loss and bone tissue. This may help protect against osteoarthritis.
- Boosts health for your spleen. It can help protect from a buildup of any toxic heavy metals and build up the spleen’s immune system with its’ anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants.
- It can help with seizures and epilepsy by reducing the possibilities of occurrences of them.
- Turmeric fights plaque. If you use a mouthwash with turmeric in it, you can help reduce the possibility of bleeding of your gums and reducing the amount of plaque on your teeth.
- It can aid in the treatment of cataracts and glaucoma. Your eyes are THE most important thing!
- COPD treatment. Who wouldn’t want help with breathing? Steroid resistance can be reversed in COPD from curcumin treatment.
- Want cold and cough relief? Turmeric can be a factor in treating your cold and cough and can remedy your flu as well.
Check Out the Video Below for More About Turmeric!
- Treating psoriasis. You can use a curcumin gel for treating psoriasis because of its’ anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cancer cells can be killed by the very strong anti-cancer properties in curcumin. Turmeric and curcumin work together with this anti cancer properties and will terminate the growth of these cancer cells. Turmeric is an excellent fighter of cancer. I take 500 mg of turmeric every day without fail! I check everything I take with my doctor first though.
- DNA can be protected from damage. Both curcumin and turmeric work together in protecting DNA from damage.
- Reduces depression. While Prozac is used in treating depression, there’s been research done in India that suggests that curcumin is equal to treating depression as Prozac is but working together is even more beneficial in treating depression.
- Helping asthma. Curcumin can help in increasing your breathing capacity and reducing your airway obstructions.
- Kidney protection. The properties of curcumin are very beneficial in the treatment of various kidney disease and toxicity. It helps again by the anti-inflammatory agents it contains.
- Turmeric treatment for acne. Acne can be treated by its’ wound healing abilities and curcumin has been known to inhibit the growth of bacteria. And bacteria causes acne.
- Treatment for lupus. The antioxidant properties and anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric are beneficial in lupus treatment.
- Herpes treatment. Turmeric has the ability to treat sores and warts in herpes.
- Protection from infections from food. Researchers did studies and it showed that the inflammation in your stomach and the attack of bacteria in food was protected by turmeric.
- Acid reflux and GERD. It can help protect from silent reflux, prevent the forming of ulcers, and improving in digestion.
Additional Conditions That Turmeric is Beneficial For
- Arthritis protection. Curcumin has several ways for treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. It helps protect bone cells, improves antioxidant defenses, and acts as an anti-inflammatory. Curcumin betters your joint function and will reduce your pain much better than conventional methods.
- Aids in treatment of Parkinson’s disease. This again, is able to do this because of the anti-inflammatory characteristics.
- Potential benefit for treatment for tinnitus. Research isn’t reported yet but it’s hopeful because of its’ properties that there will be benefits show for tinnitus.
- Toxicity protection of the liver. The liver is protected by turmeric from toxicity from compounds with poison, drugs, and heavy metals as well.
- Weight loss benefits. This is another benefit I like about turmeric. It improves your metabolism and helps to prevent the deposits of fat. Who wouldn’t want that!
- Thyroid health. Having turmeric in your diet reduces any occurrence of goiter. Inflammation of the thyroid is decreased due to curcumin.
- Reduction of heart attacks. It, in high dosage of supplements, reports decreasing incidence of heart attack.
- Treatment of urinary tract infections. Because of researches done in India, it increases the sensitivity of certain microbes that have been know to cause urinary tract infections. It impedes these growth of microbes.
- Aids in benign prostate enlargement. One again the properties of curcumin are responsible for the defense of prostate enlargement.
- Accelerates the healing of your wounds. Turmeric is used in healing wounds. It speeds the process up quite significantly.
- It is a very useful painkiller. It has chemicals that aid in reducing pain. It’s also beneficial in addressing injuries from burns and pain from after surgery.
- Damage from nicotine smoke inhalation. Oxidation stress caused by nicotine in the lungs can be protected by curcumin.
- Aging of the skin. There is a possibility of decreasing the aging of your skin with turmeric. It can protect your skin from aging from sun damage and also protect your skin from wrinkles.
- Curcumin can aid in the aging process and help to regulate genes that have aged, decrease the occurrence of disorders that are age related and help prolong longevity.
- Brain disease. It also can be beneficial to decreasing the risks of brain diseases including Alzheimer’s.
- Speeding up of recovery. It helps self guard from infections during and after surgery and can speed up the post op recovery time. The shorter time the better here, right?
- Stroke. Turmeric’s properties are beneficial in treatment and prevention of stroke.
- Disorders related to your ears and eyes. The properties it possesses are helpful in addressing ear related and eye related health issues.
- Gingivitis. Reducing your plaque, it also is beneficial for gingivitis as well. Great for your mouth!
- Fatty liver. Curcumin has shown a very significant improvement in fatty liver disease that is not alcohol related.
- Hepatitis. Benefits against inflammation of the liver and hepatitis virus.
- Blood pressure. It will help relax your blood vessels and in turn decreasing resistance to your blood flow and thereby reducing your blood pressure.
- Blood clots. Because curcumin has anti-platelet action, it can be a great help maintaining anti-coagulating status and preventing forming a clot in your blood vessels which would normally restrict the blood flow and turn into a serious health problem.
- For women, endometriosis. You don’t want your uterine lining growing outside the uterus. Curcumin and its agents help to regulate enzymes and hormones which will result in restricting the growth which is what you want.
- Eczema. Inflammation of the skin can be very uncomfortable and it can soothe your eczema rather nicely.
- HIV. It restricts the duplication of the HIV virus in numerous ways. Turmeric has many health benefits that combat the virus from striking other systems in your body.
- Meat products. It decreases the decaying of meat products and helps protect against any carcinogens. The risk of cancer can be decreased by a diet containing turmeric. That’s excellent news!
- It’s a steroid on steroids. Curcumin is as effective as steroids without the side effects.
Be Knowledgeable & Use Common Sense
I just wanted to give to you as many ailments and benefits for conditions as I could to hopefully have to see and realize just what turmeric and curcumin can do to benefit you and your particular health. As you can see there are many conditions for which they are beneficial. There are many health benefits for turmeric.
Turmeric is very beneficial for your health but as with anything else, always check with your physician before you take anything to make sure the give the go-ahead. After all, they are the experts. I take 500 mg of turmeric once daily. And you may want to take it with black pepper because that aids in the absorption of turmeric. I don’t think it should be a problem for most folks to take turmeric everyday, but again it depends on what your doctor says.
Does Turmeric Help Diabetes? Yes it does! Health is the most important thing in life without a doubt. We all need any kind of boost if we can get so why not take advantage? Take turmeric and diabetes will be treated by lowering your blood sugar.
The way I see it, if it doesn’t hurt you and there’s benefits, then why not? But that’s me. You may be different. But even if you don’t get the results that you desire right away, then click the button below for additional help with lowering your blood sugars!
Check Out Below the Best Way
to Lower Your Blood Sugar Fast!
Please share on social media below and forward this to others who need help and please leave any questions or comments you may have below. I would love to interact with you. Thank you for reading and I appreciate it!
- FAST RESULTS – Get results in as little as 5 seconds.
- NO CODING – Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION – Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- MEMORY – Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
- Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit – Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30 gauge Lancets-100 count and Carrying Case
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
- Dr. Marlene Merritt (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 100 Pages - 09/15/2021 (Publication Date) - Primal Health, LP (Publisher)
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Kraus, Daniel (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 191 Pages - 10/08/2019 (Publication Date) - Hard Case Crime (Publisher)
Last update on 2021-09-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API