Diabetics will benefit from acupuncture and the number one reason why you should do it? It increases blood circulation. That’s important when it comes to diabetes. It will be a big factor in lowering your blood sugar levels. How else Can Acupuncture Help With Diabetes?
Is Acupuncture an Option for Diabetics?
Glucagon is a hormone that your pancreas releases and increases your blood sugar level and acupuncture helps to lessen and slows down glucagon from getting into your bloodstream.
There are parts of your body that for some reason cannot control and regulate sugar levels by themselves and acunpuncturists believe that the treatment can prompt the hormone cortisol to tell your body to come down to a lower stress level. This lowers your glucose level without any side effects.
It’s amazing what the practitioners can accomplish with acupuncture today. They may be able to reduce pain and other discomforts stemming from diabetes. The most well known disease from the endocrine system is diabetes. These are the hormones responsible for being in control of your blood glucose levels.
If you’re looking to stop feeling pain and feel the more positive feelings in your body then endorphins are what’s responsible for that. And that’s where acupuncture comes in. It helps in the stimulation of these endorphins. And there are different techniques for both types of diabetes. It may work for some and not for others.
The treatment of acupuncture came many years ago from ancient Chinese medicine practitioners. With this unique treatment, they insert tiny needles that are sterile into specific points in the body to treat various medical conditions.
It’s become much more recognizable today to treat a great deal of conditions, including migraine headaches, chronic pain, and as I mentioned before, diabetes.
Studies revealed that acupuncture can be effective and safe for helping to regulate your insulin levels and control the role of your pancreas. Since acupuncture can have positive effects for obesity, then that would affect type 2 diabetes in a positive manner.
What Other Benefits Does Acupuncture Provide?
Eye Strain Reduction
Acupuncture can help to teat of variety of issues with your eyes. These include astigmatism, lazy eye, night blindness, glaucoma, color blindness, near sighted, far sighted, and double vision. Nobody wants their eyes to be compromised. Your eyes are that important and if acupuncture helps alleviate these issues, then it’s worth looking in to.
Stress is a big negative in our lives and this can really take a toll on your eyes. Acupuncture is at the top of the list when it comes to folks looking to acupuncture for help.
It has been shown that it can help with stress by the improving of feeling being happy, lowering your stress hormones and lessening your anxiety levels.
Let’s face it, stress levels are at an all time high today. Stress kills as they say and if you’re a diabetic, you don’t need any more problems that diabetes may be throwing at you right now. Acupuncture is an option. For me, I’d take it. It’s worth reducing stress levels.
Because acupuncture is very helpful with relaxation, it can also be beneficial for aiding in your sleep habits. There are obvious reasons for not falling asleep or staying asleep. I know I’ve experienced not being able to fall asleep, waking up in the middle of the night, and waking up too early.
I really detest that because I feel like crap if I don’t sleep and I know diabetes plays a role in this too. Acupuncture is able to help these sleep situations. Anything that helps us get better sleep is a plus.
Lower Back Pain
There are many people who turn to acupuncture for help with lower or even upper back pain. Acupuncture has helped many patients get relief from back pain that practically renders them almost useless in some cases.
It’s very difficult to deal with back pain and I’m sure most of us have experienced it, including myself. It just makes you incapacitated and you cannot function.
I lived through it growing up watching my dad have such bad back problems that he had to sleep on the floor. In fact, when my first daughter was born, he couldn’t come to the hospital because he was laid up with his back. Maybe acupuncture could have helped him suffer less through all this years.
There are still ongoing studies about acupuncture for strokes, but there have been many positive results from patients suffering from strokes and turning to acupuncture for treatment. Many therapeutic treatments are done overseas in the countries of Asia for problems with swallowing, depression, speech, and paralysis too. If you can avoid a stroke or any other serious ailment to your body, why wouldn’t you try to avoid it in the first place?
Watch the Video Below for Additional Information
about Acupuncture & Diabetes
Sometimes we just don’t have our heads on straight and we just need a reboot to our system. Other times it can be stress or even anxiety and acupuncture is able to make these situations better. There are a great many folks who just believe that turning to acupuncture is better than medications. I always believe in treating anything the natural way first. While I don’t get anxiety attacks, I do have my moments like anyone else.
Headaches can be one of the most annoying and painful things we can suffer through, especially migraine headaches. Thankfully I have never had a migraine and I can’t imagine the horrible pain it inflicts in your head.
Acupuncture has been turned to for so many years for treatment of migraine headaches. It is able to lessen days from suffering them. For me, I would want relief from any kind of headache, especially migraines because with type 2 diabetes, it magnifies the pain.
This is another condition that affects so many people and can really disrupt your life big time. Many have resorted to trying everything they can. Sometimes things like digestive issues are bound to happen. For any who might have digestive issues, acupuncture can help. No pain or discomfort is anything we want to experience and again, your stomach is no different.
Your Immune System
I am constantly harping on the subject of how important your immune system is. But it’s vital to your body and your health for this system to be in top working order. If not, you will suffer from all kinds of diseases and sicknesses that will bring you down and have you in bed and away from work and school.
(Okay, stop cheering LOL) But the fact is that acupuncture can aid in fighting off the toxic bad boys that are responsible for attacking your immune system.
This seems to be another condition that is more talked about more in recent years. I know it can be extremely frustrating and worrisome when a woman is trying to conceive. I know because my daughter just went through it. Thankfully she was successful and I am going to be a grandpa! But using acupuncture is becoming more popular than ever and it’s also being used for fertility issues.
Because acupuncture can help to balance your body, it can help to increase your chances of fertility. It makes sense because it’s like stress throwing your body out of balance. It causes all sorts of issues. When your health issues are solved, your chances increase. It would pay to contact an acupuncturist and talk about it first. Of course, I would recommend speaking to your doctor first!
Ride Your Way to Better Diabetes Numbers Below
It can be very difficult when you suffer from allergies and you just turn to anything for relief. Well acupuncture can aid in not only preventing allergies, it can help with strengthening your body before the season even starts. This can help to lessen the symptoms of your allergies.
Risk Factors & Side Effects of Acupuncture
There are some people who can experience fatigue after acupuncture. Although more so than not, you will feel that your energy is more so then when you started acupuncture.
Being fatigued is not a cause for alarm, you might just need a bit of rest. I’ve had acupuncture done and I never had this or any other side effect occur.
This is something I get even without going for acupuncture. It’s another thing that happens that is not a huge deal. I would ask the acupuncturist about it, but I just think that it’s something that occurs in random areas.
It is not the same as leg cramps. I do occasionally experience nocturnal leg cramps which can be very painful. Twitching muscles are NOT that so don’t be concerned.
You can experience soreness where the needles get inserted and removed. Most of the time this will go away within a day and it won’t be a big issue. While you can feel this anywhere, for me I’ve had it in my feet, but I’ve heard some folks also get it in their hands too.
Okay, sometimes your emotions can get the best of you after acupuncture. This is actually a sign that’s telling you that the acupuncture is working for you. It turns out to be a positive experience for you. Between the emotional and physical aspects that you’re going through, the teary eyes are normal and you will see the positive changes coming.
I’m sure you’ve had many bruises in your life and usually it’s not a concern. It’s not different here with acupuncture. There are times when you may bruise and most times, nothing. It obviously happens where the needle is inserted, again not to be concerned.
Give it Time
Nothing happens overnight or instantaneously. Remember that which is why you must give it time like anything else. Everything does take time. So be patient because sometimes it may take a longer time because of the fact that you may have the particular condition that much longer.
While it may take time, you may also feel results very quickly too. Again, it depends on the situation. I just feel that everything that can help you is worth waiting for. Don’t give up on acupuncture too easily.
Can Acupuncture Help With Diabetes? I never doubted it. And it provides many other health benefits so it is something I would at least try. There really aren’t any risks involved because the acupuncturists are experienced and know what they are doing. Just do your homework and find out where the best ones are in your neighborhood.
Ride Your Way to Better Diabetes Numbers Below
- FAST RESULTS – Get results in as little as 5 seconds.
- NO CODING – Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION – Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- MEMORY – Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
- Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit – Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30 gauge Lancets-100 count and Carrying Case
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight loss and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
- Excellent Accuracy: metene TD-4116 blood glucose meter and strips are produced with industry-leading chips and biosensor, equipped with industry-leading technologies, conducive to get accurate and reliable measurements
- No Coding: The blood sugar meter gets into measure status automatically once insert the blood sugar test strip to the bottom of the slot, easy to use and easy to read with large display for the senior
- Fast and Reduce Pain: This blood glucose monitor takes just 7s and 0.7µl blood to get the glucose value; The lancing device has 5 depth options to minimize wound and reduce pain
- Better Data Management: This glucometer stores the newest 450 blood glucose values and display the continuous 14/21/28/60/90 day average; the measurements could be exported with windows-based software; help you track and manage your blood glucose better
- Diabetes Testing Kit 207 Piece Set: 100 glucometer strips, 100 30G lancets, 1 blood sugar meter, 1 lancing device, 1 control solution, 2 batteries, 1 protective wallet and 1 user manual; Please feel free to contact us if any problem when using this Diabetes testing kit
- Support cardiovascular health & blood sugar levels with the PurePremium blood sugar support dietary supplement, which contains essential vitamins, minerals and herbs.
- Support healthy glucose metabolism by adding our all-natural heart health supplement to your diet. Our advanced cardiovascular support capsules contain cinnamon, mulberry, vitamin c, vitamin e, magnesium, zinc, licorice root extract and manganese.
- Support blood cholesterol levels and make sure that your heart is healthy and strong. Support healthy insulin function and bolster your immune system against harmful free radicals.
- Our easy-to-swallow capsules support healthy glucose levels and your metabolism at the same time.
- Formulated in the USA. Every PurePremium product comes from an inspected, and GMP certified facility right here in the USA.
- INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS. Insufficient blood applied to test strip will result in wrong readings. Please hold the lancing device firmly against your fingertip for enough sample. Watch our instructional videos in our listings to optimize your testing results. Our friendly customer support will always be here to answer your questions and help to resolve your concerns. (30 Day Money Back Guarantee)
- EXCEEDS INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS. AUVON BGMs can function within ±10%, or ±10 mg/dl of laboratory values over 95% of the time, which is far beyond ISO 15197:2013 passing standard (within ±15% or ±15 mg/dl). The manufacturer is certified with CE mark, GMP, ISO 13485:2016, and ISO 15197:2013 without having any recall on the market in the past 14 years.
- CUTTING-EDGE TEST STRIPS. We use cutting-edge test strips enzymes for blood glucose measurements. Our test strips are produced with unique Automatic Carbon Printing Technique to ensure that the quality of each batch of strips could be relevantly much more stable, precise and accurate. Additionally, PROMISED 0.15USD/pcs would keep you no pressure to repurchase.
- KEEP TRACK OF DATA. Store your test results with time and date helps you track and manage your health while also keeping a continuous 7/14/30 average results. Automatic off means our device works longer without having to worry about wasting battery life.
- ALL IN ONE: 1 x AUVON DS-W Blood Glucose Monitor, 1 x battery, 50 x Blood Test Strips, 50 x 30 gauge Lancets, 1 x Lancing device, 1 x Meter User Guide, 1 x Test Strip User Guide, Our Exclusive Lifetime Warranty and Technical Support and Friendly Customer Service.
Last update on 2021-05-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API