Diabetics will benefit from acupuncture and the number one reason why you should do it? It increases blood circulation. That’s important when it comes to diabetes. It will be a big factor in lowering your blood sugar levels. How else Can Acupuncture Help With Diabetes?
Is Acupuncture an Option for Diabetics?
Glucagon is a hormone that your pancreas releases and increases your blood sugar level and acupuncture helps to lessen and slows down glucagon from getting into your bloodstream.
There are parts of your body that for some reason cannot control and regulate sugar levels by themselves and acunpuncturists believe that the treatment can prompt the hormone cortisol to tell your body to come down to a lower stress level. This lowers your glucose level without any side effects.
It’s amazing what the practitioners can accomplish with acupuncture today. They may be able to reduce pain and other discomforts stemming from diabetes. The most well known disease from the endocrine system is diabetes. These are the hormones responsible for being in control of your blood glucose levels.
If you’re looking to stop feeling pain and feel the more positive feelings in your body then endorphins are what’s responsible for that. And that’s where acupuncture comes in. It helps in the stimulation of these endorphins. And there are different techniques for both types of diabetes. It may work for some and not for others.
The treatment of acupuncture came many years ago from ancient Chinese medicine practitioners. With this unique treatment, they insert tiny needles that are sterile into specific points in the body to treat various medical conditions.
It’s become much more recognizable today to treat a great deal of conditions, including migraine headaches, chronic pain, and as I mentioned before, diabetes.
Studies revealed that acupuncture can be effective and safe for helping to regulate your insulin levels and control the role of your pancreas. Since acupuncture can have positive effects for obesity, then that would affect type 2 diabetes in a positive manner.
What Other Benefits Does Acupuncture Provide?
Eye Strain Reduction
Acupuncture can help to teat of variety of issues with your eyes. These include astigmatism, lazy eye, night blindness, glaucoma, color blindness, near sighted, far sighted, and double vision. Nobody wants their eyes to be compromised. Your eyes are that important and if acupuncture helps alleviate these issues, then it’s worth looking in to.
Stress is a big negative in our lives and this can really take a toll on your eyes. Acupuncture is at the top of the list when it comes to folks looking to acupuncture for help.
It has been shown that it can help with stress by the improving of feeling being happy, lowering your stress hormones and lessening your anxiety levels.
Let’s face it, stress levels are at an all time high today. Stress kills as they say and if you’re a diabetic, you don’t need any more problems that diabetes may be throwing at you right now. Acupuncture is an option. For me, I’d take it. It’s worth reducing stress levels.
Because acupuncture is very helpful with relaxation, it can also be beneficial for aiding in your sleep habits. There are obvious reasons for not falling asleep or staying asleep. I know I’ve experienced not being able to fall asleep, waking up in the middle of the night, and waking up too early.
I really detest that because I feel like crap if I don’t sleep and I know diabetes plays a role in this too. Acupuncture is able to help these sleep situations. Anything that helps us get better sleep is a plus.
Lower Back Pain
There are many people who turn to acupuncture for help with lower or even upper back pain. Acupuncture has helped many patients get relief from back pain that practically renders them almost useless in some cases.
It’s very difficult to deal with back pain and I’m sure most of us have experienced it, including myself. It just makes you incapacitated and you cannot function.
I lived through it growing up watching my dad have such bad back problems that he had to sleep on the floor. In fact, when my first daughter was born, he couldn’t come to the hospital because he was laid up with his back. Maybe acupuncture could have helped him suffer less through all this years.
There are still ongoing studies about acupuncture for strokes, but there have been many positive results from patients suffering from strokes and turning to acupuncture for treatment. Many therapeutic treatments are done overseas in the countries of Asia for problems with swallowing, depression, speech, and paralysis too. If you can avoid a stroke or any other serious ailment to your body, why wouldn’t you try to avoid it in the first place?
Watch the Video Below for Additional Information
about Acupuncture & Diabetes
Sometimes we just don’t have our heads on straight and we just need a reboot to our system. Other times it can be stress or even anxiety and acupuncture is able to make these situations better. There are a great many folks who just believe that turning to acupuncture is better than medications. I always believe in treating anything the natural way first. While I don’t get anxiety attacks, I do have my moments like anyone else.
Headaches can be one of the most annoying and painful things we can suffer through, especially migraine headaches. Thankfully I have never had a migraine and I can’t imagine the horrible pain it inflicts in your head.
Acupuncture has been turned to for so many years for treatment of migraine headaches. It is able to lessen days from suffering them. For me, I would want relief from any kind of headache, especially migraines because with type 2 diabetes, it magnifies the pain.
This is another condition that affects so many people and can really disrupt your life big time. Many have resorted to trying everything they can. Sometimes things like digestive issues are bound to happen. For any who might have digestive issues, acupuncture can help. No pain or discomfort is anything we want to experience and again, your stomach is no different.
Your Immune System
I am constantly harping on the subject of how important your immune system is. But it’s vital to your body and your health for this system to be in top working order. If not, you will suffer from all kinds of diseases and sicknesses that will bring you down and have you in bed and away from work and school.
(Okay, stop cheering LOL) But the fact is that acupuncture can aid in fighting off the toxic bad boys that are responsible for attacking your immune system.
This seems to be another condition that is more talked about more in recent years. I know it can be extremely frustrating and worrisome when a woman is trying to conceive. I know because my daughter just went through it. Thankfully she was successful and I am going to be a grandpa! But using acupuncture is becoming more popular than ever and it’s also being used for fertility issues.
Because acupuncture can help to balance your body, it can help to increase your chances of fertility. It makes sense because it’s like stress throwing your body out of balance. It causes all sorts of issues. When your health issues are solved, your chances increase. It would pay to contact an acupuncturist and talk about it first. Of course, I would recommend speaking to your doctor first!
Ride Your Way to Better Diabetes Numbers Below
It can be very difficult when you suffer from allergies and you just turn to anything for relief. Well acupuncture can aid in not only preventing allergies, it can help with strengthening your body before the season even starts. This can help to lessen the symptoms of your allergies.
Risk Factors & Side Effects of Acupuncture
There are some people who can experience fatigue after acupuncture. Although more so than not, you will feel that your energy is more so then when you started acupuncture.
Being fatigued is not a cause for alarm, you might just need a bit of rest. I’ve had acupuncture done and I never had this or any other side effect occur.
This is something I get even without going for acupuncture. It’s another thing that happens that is not a huge deal. I would ask the acupuncturist about it, but I just think that it’s something that occurs in random areas.
It is not the same as leg cramps. I do occasionally experience nocturnal leg cramps which can be very painful. Twitching muscles are NOT that so don’t be concerned.
You can experience soreness where the needles get inserted and removed. Most of the time this will go away within a day and it won’t be a big issue. While you can feel this anywhere, for me I’ve had it in my feet, but I’ve heard some folks also get it in their hands too.
Okay, sometimes your emotions can get the best of you after acupuncture. This is actually a sign that’s telling you that the acupuncture is working for you. It turns out to be a positive experience for you. Between the emotional and physical aspects that you’re going through, the teary eyes are normal and you will see the positive changes coming.
I’m sure you’ve had many bruises in your life and usually it’s not a concern. It’s not different here with acupuncture. There are times when you may bruise and most times, nothing. It obviously happens where the needle is inserted, again not to be concerned.
Give it Time
Nothing happens overnight or instantaneously. Remember that which is why you must give it time like anything else. Everything does take time. So be patient because sometimes it may take a longer time because of the fact that you may have the particular condition that much longer.
While it may take time, you may also feel results very quickly too. Again, it depends on the situation. I just feel that everything that can help you is worth waiting for. Don’t give up on acupuncture too easily.
Can Acupuncture Help With Diabetes? I never doubted it. And it provides many other health benefits so it is something I would at least try. There really aren’t any risks involved because the acupuncturists are experienced and know what they are doing. Just do your homework and find out where the best ones are in your neighborhood.
Ride Your Way to Better Diabetes Numbers Below
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Rothchild, Sascha (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 336 Pages - 04/19/2022 (Publication Date) - G.P. Putnam's Sons (Publisher)
- ✅ QUICK AND EASY TO USE: Care Touch blood sugar test kit delivers results in only 5 seconds with just a 0.5µL blood sample. There is no programming needed since our blood sugar monitor kit automatically recognizes batch codes encrypted on Care Touch glucose test strips. Our state-of-the-art glucometer kit with strips and lancets includes single-touch strip ejection, so you can hygienically remove used diabetic test strips.
- ✅ EASY DIABETIC MONITORING: The blood sugar monitor kit with strips is capable of saving up to 300 readings. The blood glucose test kit also provides a continuous 14-day average of your readings, making glucose monitoring easy for you and your healthcare provider.
- ✅ PORTABLE AND HASSLE-FREE: The diabetic testing kit comes with a handy glucometer case, which means you can check your blood sugar level at home or anywhere else while staying organized. The 10-depth lancing device and lancets will help make blood sugar testing almost painless and hassle-free.
- ✅ COMPLETE DIABETIC SET: The glucose meter kit with strips and lancets includes: (1) Care Touch Blood Sugar Meter, (100) Blood Glucose Test Strips for diabetes, (1) Lancing Device, (100) Lancets for diabetes testing, (1) 3 Volt Lithium Battery, (1) Glucose meter case for your blood sugar tester and diabetic supplies
- ✅ WE CARE BECAUSE YOU CARE: You care about your health, and we care about you. Care Touch is committed to providing the best quality blood glucose monitoring systems. Our care doesn’t end when your sugar tester diabetes kit arrives at your door. We’re fully dedicated to your satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns about your glucose monitor kit with strips and lancets - contact us at any time.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- PUREHEALTH RESEARCH - Blood Sugar Formula 3 Bottles
- MANUFACTURED in the USA! 365-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
- A DOCTOR-APPROVED NATURAL FORMULA. Seventeen potent ingredients, each scientifically proven to have a significant effect at helping balance your glucose levels, improve glucose sensitivity, protect delicate cells from free radicals, and energy
- HIGH POTENCY. PureHealth Research experts scientifically enhance CHROMIUM with the Vitamin C, E, Mulberry Leaf, Bitter Melon, Cinnamon, L-Taurine, Berberin and other ingredients which are proven to help you support healthy blood glucose levels
- ONE CAPSULE DAILY, THREE BENEFITS: supports healthy sugar and carb absorption, supports insulin levels, supports cardiovascular health
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency support for 365 days a year; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health; daily support for healthy blood glucose levels, 365 days a year
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
Last update on 2022-06-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API