St John’s Wort for Diabetes can be a huge asset in the war against diabetes, which in recent years, has emerged as one of the biggest threats to the public health, all around the globe. This is one such medical condition that makes the victim a soft target to various health complications, significantly retarding the quality of life.
Why is St. John’s Wort so Good for you?
The key point of concern is that, it can attack an individual of any age and gender at any given time. This becomes evident from analyzing the rising rate of Pediatric Diabetes all around the globe.
So, it is important that the moment the initial symptoms of diabetes are found in an individual, suitable remedial measures should be taken to reverse the condition that will restore back the quality of life.
Now, once, you become a victim to diabetes, you should be ready to accept a retarded quality of life, and in addition, you should be ready to incur substantial medical expenses for fighting this peril.
Considering the rising cost of medication and treatment, this can lead to some extravagant extent that might turn impossible to afford. So, the key need is that for an effective agent that can treat diabetes effectively, without triggering any adverse health effects, and the cost of the medication is within affordable rates.
In that regard, you will hardly get a better alternative to St. John’s Wort for treating diabetes. Being a completely natural herb, you can rely upon its effectiveness and the best part is that, it comes safe for the health of the consumer.
In addition, this herb is easily available, and cost is in insignificant rates. There have been proven instances for this herb to produce the most delightful outcome in treating diabetes, and it is effective for patients of all ages and gender. Therefore, you can certainly opt for this natural remedy for diabetes with a good faith and confidence.
St. John’s Wort- An Overview
St. John’s Wort is basically a plant that comes with star-shaped, yellow flowers and five petals. The native place to this plant are the East Asian countries, Some of the Europen nations, as well as the nations of the North and South Americas, in addition to Austalia and New Zealand.
This plant ideally needs bright sunlight and well-drained areas in order to grow properly. St. John’s Wort usually grows to a length in the range between 50 and 100 CM.
The most common application of this herb is in treating depression. Clinical research had established the fact that, it comes as a safe and effective remedy to prevent depression, stress, and wild mood swings.
In addition, it can resolve issues like poor appetite, sleeping issues, as well as tiredness and feeling nervous. All these conditions, either individually, or collectively can serve as triggers for Diabetes.
As such, it will be right to state that, this herb can offer a root cause solution to the issues with unhealthy blood sugar levels, as well as prevent the emergence of this peril.
In modern times, the extract of this plant is used to develop supplements, pills and other medicines used to treat diabetes as well as depressive issues. However, before you start using this plant, keep a note that, this is likely to cause some serious and intricate interactions with certain medications.
It is for this reason that in several countries, the use of this plant, either in the crude form, or health products made with its extracts as the key ingredient, has been completely banned.
Ideally, you should seek a consultation with your physician, before you start the consumption of this plant in any form. This will ensure that you can escape the probable health hazards that can arise due to its consumption.
How Does This Herb Work to Address the Issues With Diabetes?
St. John’s Wort is in use since the days of the Ancient Civilizations of mankind. At a later stage, various researches conducted to explore, the pathway that this herb takes in treating diabetes. Earlier, it was assumed that this herb contains a chemical called Hypercin that plays the main role in stabilizing mood.
Researchers have found that this herb produces glucose intolerance to a persistent extent, through a reduced function of the beta cells. This way, St John’s Wort brings a permanent and a root-cause solution to the issues with diabetes, thereby restoring back happiness and solace in the course of life.
However, researches conducted in the recent past, exhibited the fact that, it contains Hyperforin that plays the main role in treating diabetes by stabilizing mood and reducing mental stress and depression. In a nutshell, it can be stated like, these chemicals actually influences the messengers in the human nervous system to regulate and stabilize the mood.
So far the relationship between diabetes and St. John’s Wort is concerned, it will be right to state that, it actually takes a root-cause approach to address this health condition. Thus, the perfect application of this herb is assumed to reverse, as well as prevent the chances of outburst of diabetes.
As it takes a long-haul approach in treating this health condition, it can produce the most delightful outcome, if consumed regularly for a fair extent of time.
St. John’s Wort takes a root-cause approach to address diabetes.
Nothing in life can break out of the cause-and-effect principle. If unhealthy rate of blood sugar is the effect, there is a plethora of effects that would have triggered this outcome.
In the opinion of the health experts, unhealthy lifestyle, malnutrition, as well as lack of physical activities is the key causes that triggers this health condition.
In addition, depression and wild mood swings are the factors that actually play a catalytic role in intensifying the issues. The good thing with this Herb is that, it addresses all these factors to prevent and reverse diabetes.
From the discussion made above, the result is that this herb plays a significant role in controlling diabetes directly and indirectly, reversing as well as preventing the chances of outburst of this health condition.
Being a completely natural agent, you can stand assured for its effectiveness, as well as rely that the consumption of this herb, within a permissible extent will never trigger some adverse health effects. As such, adopting the consumption of this herb is highly solicited, and you can definitely expect for the sweetest outcomes. However, consult your physician, before you start the consumption.
What are the Other Health Conditions Where St John’s Wort Can be Applied?
In addition to its capacity to address instances like wild mood swings, depression and excessively high blood sugar level, this herb comes effective in treating various other health conditions as well. Here come some of the key points that will be relevant to account in that regard:
Is it Safe and Secure?
Consumption of St John’s Wort is expected to be absolutely safe, in consumed within the permissible extent of dose. In adults and children, the consumption of this herb is assumed to be safe, if consumed orally for spans of 12 weeks and 8 weeks respectively. However, the chances of the following health hazards are always potential:
Considering the pros and cons as well as the potential benefits of St John’s Wort for Diabetes that in this herb, it is stated that, you always stick to the prescribed extent of dose and you should not exceed the span of consumption, advised by your physician.
As it has the potential to cause interaction with certain categories of medicines, you should always think and rethink, before starting the consumption of this herb or its extracts, in case you are running on such medications.
If safety measures are adequately perceived about the consumption of this herb, you can certainly expect a permanent and root-cause solution to diabetes as well as various other physical and mental health conditions.
Check Out Below the Best Way
to End Your Diabetes For Good!
Please share on social media below and forward this to others who need help and please leave any questions or comments you may have below. I would love to interact with you. Thank you for reading and I appreciate it!
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Rothchild, Sascha (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 336 Pages - 04/19/2022 (Publication Date) - G.P. Putnam's Sons (Publisher)
- ✅ QUICK AND EASY TO USE: Care Touch blood sugar test kit delivers results in only 5 seconds with just a 0.5µL blood sample. There is no programming needed since our blood sugar monitor kit automatically recognizes batch codes encrypted on Care Touch glucose test strips. Our state-of-the-art glucometer kit with strips and lancets includes single-touch strip ejection, so you can hygienically remove used diabetic test strips.
- ✅ EASY DIABETIC MONITORING: The blood sugar monitor kit with strips is capable of saving up to 300 readings. The blood glucose test kit also provides a continuous 14-day average of your readings, making glucose monitoring easy for you and your healthcare provider.
- ✅ PORTABLE AND HASSLE-FREE: The diabetic testing kit comes with a handy glucometer case, which means you can check your blood sugar level at home or anywhere else while staying organized. The 10-depth lancing device and lancets will help make blood sugar testing almost painless and hassle-free.
- ✅ COMPLETE DIABETIC SET: The glucose meter kit with strips and lancets includes: (1) Care Touch Blood Sugar Meter, (100) Blood Glucose Test Strips for diabetes, (1) Lancing Device, (100) Lancets for diabetes testing, (1) 3 Volt Lithium Battery, (1) Glucose meter case for your blood sugar tester and diabetic supplies
- ✅ WE CARE BECAUSE YOU CARE: You care about your health, and we care about you. Care Touch is committed to providing the best quality blood glucose monitoring systems. Our care doesn’t end when your sugar tester diabetes kit arrives at your door. We’re fully dedicated to your satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns about your glucose monitor kit with strips and lancets - contact us at any time.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- PUREHEALTH RESEARCH - Blood Sugar Formula 3 Bottles
- MANUFACTURED in the USA! 365-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
- A DOCTOR-APPROVED NATURAL FORMULA. Seventeen potent ingredients, each scientifically proven to have a significant effect at helping balance your glucose levels, improve glucose sensitivity, protect delicate cells from free radicals, and energy
- HIGH POTENCY. PureHealth Research experts scientifically enhance CHROMIUM with the Vitamin C, E, Mulberry Leaf, Bitter Melon, Cinnamon, L-Taurine, Berberin and other ingredients which are proven to help you support healthy blood glucose levels
- ONE CAPSULE DAILY, THREE BENEFITS: supports healthy sugar and carb absorption, supports insulin levels, supports cardiovascular health
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency support for 365 days a year; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health; daily support for healthy blood glucose levels, 365 days a year
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
Last update on 2022-06-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
8 thoughts on “St. John’s Wort for Diabetes – Great Benefits for Diabetics”
I had no idea St John’s Wort could help with diabetes! I only heard about it when I was going through postpartum depression and struggling with mood swings. I’m so grateful for this post, and how you demonstrate the connection with emotions and chronic conditions like diabetes. Wonderful information. Can you take St. John’s Wort supplements with diabetes medications?
Hi Jackie 🙂
Yes St. John’s Wort can help your diabetes. It’s amazing when you do research how many things can aid with diabetes.
I like the all natural methods as opposed to medications which is why I blog on this website.
It’s important to spread the word about as many things that I can on how to prevent and treat diabetes.
I have neuropathy in my feet and just started using St. John’s Wort oil on my feet and so far I feel improvement!
You can take St. John’s Wort with diabetes medications as long as you clear it with your doctor first as I did!
Appreciate your feedback 🙂
Thank you for posting this. I have a friend who has diabetes and I think this post about st johns wort will be really helpful for him to start using the herb. For me, I think I should also use it for stress and sleeping disorders. After reading your post, its easy to say that you have done a great job researching about the product.
You’re so welcome! I always knew that St. John’s Wort had a lot of benefits for our health.
But helping diabetes and neuropathy is what really concerned me. And it helps!
This is something that I recommend to those of us not only with diabetes but with neuropathy as well.
And yes stress and sleeping disorders are also the benefits of St. John’s Wort!
It’s all wise to consult your physician first!
Thank you for your feedback!
It is great to see that herb cannot only be used as pills,supplement but also can cure wound when applied with oitment. I have heard about this product before but never have this full orientation about the product. St johns worth for diabetes will be a good option for people looking for a way to cure all these possible illness you’ve mentioned. This review did not only state this product benefits but also the cons when consumed more than expected dosage beyond the expected time frame
Hi Stella 🙂
It’s amazing to me of how many products such as herbs are beneficial for us but it’s great that it is helpful for diabetes too.
St. John’s Wort has many other benefits as well. But as long as it can be beneficial for diabetes, that’s my main concern.
If this article helps even one person then it is worth it. The idea and goal is to help others by spreading the word and that’s what I’m trying to do.
I appreciate your input. Thank you 🙂
Thank you. I was recommended St. Johns Wort once by a counselor but never ended up getting it. Thank you for making the connection between the root-cause issues here. By helping to stabilize the person’s mood, they won’t be in as much need of sugary foods to manage their moods. Then the fact that they are feeling emotionally better links to a reduction in diabetes.
Toward that end what do you think of other root-cause treatments like 12 step programs (overeaters anonymous, grey sheet anonymous, food addicts anonymous) or other forms of counseling resources, self help books, etc? I went to overeaters anonymous and grey sheet anonymous and heard lots of people saying they recovered from diabetes and part of it was the 12 steps. I am not saying it has to be 12 steps but finding ways to heal on the inside whatever that may be.
For example 12 step programs say its not just the eating, its whats underneath the eating. Kind of what you’re saying here.
Hi Charles 🙂
You’re welcome! From the research that I’ve done on St. John’s Wort, I can say that it’s pretty amazing!
It does help your mood but I also use St. John’s Wort Oil for neuropathy in my feet and it is working!
And I agree by changing our mood it will affect the way we eat. Sugar is the enemy here!
As far as the programs you mention? I think they are awesome! But they may work for only some people but not others but I do believe there’s more positive than negative here.
Of course many folks have eating issues that are emotional.
Thank you for your input!