When you have diabetes, you need a specific amount of supplies. And whether you’re home or on the go, you need to have a case that will hold all your diabetic supplies. The Diabetic Supply Carrying Case Review gives you all the detailed information for you to see if this case is helpful for you.
Quick Review of the Myabetic Diabetic Supply Carrying Case:
- Product: Myabetic Banting Diabetes Supply Case
- Product Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Colors: Black | Pink | Charcoal
- Guarantee: Yes
- Amazon customer rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars
Myabetic Banting Diabetes Supply Case
I’m probably like most other folks and started out with a big ziplock bag for my diabetic supplies. It might have been fine at first, but it was very disorganized and ugly if I may say so. It looked as if I just through these things together in the ziplock bag and was rushing off to catch a plane. And for sure it was very “clunky” to say the least.
I’m a bit impatient sometimes and it would drive me crazy when I couldn’t find what I was looking for because everything was just mixed up and “thrown together” in a ziplock bag. So it was time for me to find a carry case for my supplies that would keep everything organized and in its place. I found the Myabetic Banting Diabetes Supply Case and it’s perfect! No more zip lock bags for me.
If you have a smaller case that you are currently trying to stuff your supplies and insulin pens into, then you will absolutely love this “wallet” that is lustrous and svelte and is excellent for holding all your diabetes supplies. Keep it all organized in this superior made, carry all accessory. I love the black and the charcoal for men and women will love the pink one as well.
- Diabetes Organizer will hold glucose meter, syringes, 2 insulin pens, lancing device, insulin vial, and test strips
- Extremely durable for everyday usage and traveling
- Zippers and luxurious material
- Able to fit all glucose meters
- Included is a signature removable pouch for waste for collecting and discarding test strips that were used
- 7”W x 4.25”H x 1.75”D
- It’s perfect to hold 1 or 2 insulin pens
- It will fit all blood glucose meters
- It includes a removable pouch for wastes used to gather & dispose of used test strips
- Superior vegan leather & luxurious designed hardware details
- The Myabetic Case resembles an appealing wallet that organizes all your diabetic supplies in one place. Choose from black, pink, or charcoal colors
- Disposable pouch
- Elastic bands hold the lance and the test strip canister securely in place
- Stitching, materials, and organization of the case are outstanding
- Zipper is a bit stiff, but loosens up after use
- The loops for some of the supplies are a little stiff in the beginning, but with continued use, they function just fine
- If you want to take your meter out to read or to use several times each day, you have to open the flaps or unzip them and this might be somewhat inconvenient for some folks
Consider This Before You Purchase:
- Save yourself the time of returning it by making sure of your color choice, black, charcoal, or pink.
- If you want it fast, it is available on Amazon Prime!
- Make sure that you will fill your case with everything you want and need when you get it so that you are completely satisfied
- You can also exchange or return it if you are not satisfied
Verified Myabetic Customer Reviews
The Myabetic Banting Diabetes Supply Case is great for storing and carrying all your essential diabetic products. A universal case that fits all of your products, everything is neatly tucked away and at your disposal for your needs when you need it. It just makes being organized so much easier.
There were 154 customer reviews at the time I am writing this review. Click HERE to see all the customer reviews.
What else can I say about the Myabetic Banting Diabetic Supply Case? The Diabetic Supply Carrying Case is superior to any other case that I’ve ever seen. Is it perfect? No! Nothing is ever perfect. But I couldn’t find another diabetes carrying carry case better than this one. You get what you pay for. As far as I’m concerned and at least 85% of Amazon reviewers agree, the Myabetic works. It’s the best choice for me.
Click here to see the Latest Prices on Amazon
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Rothchild, Sascha (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 336 Pages - 04/19/2022 (Publication Date) - G.P. Putnam's Sons (Publisher)
- ✅ QUICK AND EASY TO USE: Care Touch blood sugar test kit delivers results in only 5 seconds with just a 0.5µL blood sample. There is no programming needed since our blood sugar monitor kit automatically recognizes batch codes encrypted on Care Touch glucose test strips. Our state-of-the-art glucometer kit with strips and lancets includes single-touch strip ejection, so you can hygienically remove used diabetic test strips.
- ✅ EASY DIABETIC MONITORING: The blood sugar monitor kit with strips is capable of saving up to 300 readings. The blood glucose test kit also provides a continuous 14-day average of your readings, making glucose monitoring easy for you and your healthcare provider.
- ✅ PORTABLE AND HASSLE-FREE: The diabetic testing kit comes with a handy glucometer case, which means you can check your blood sugar level at home or anywhere else while staying organized. The 10-depth lancing device and lancets will help make blood sugar testing almost painless and hassle-free.
- ✅ COMPLETE DIABETIC SET: The glucose meter kit with strips and lancets includes: (1) Care Touch Blood Sugar Meter, (100) Blood Glucose Test Strips for diabetes, (1) Lancing Device, (100) Lancets for diabetes testing, (1) 3 Volt Lithium Battery, (1) Glucose meter case for your blood sugar tester and diabetic supplies
- ✅ WE CARE BECAUSE YOU CARE: You care about your health, and we care about you. Care Touch is committed to providing the best quality blood glucose monitoring systems. Our care doesn’t end when your sugar tester diabetes kit arrives at your door. We’re fully dedicated to your satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns about your glucose monitor kit with strips and lancets - contact us at any time.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- PUREHEALTH RESEARCH - Blood Sugar Formula 3 Bottles
- MANUFACTURED in the USA! 365-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
- A DOCTOR-APPROVED NATURAL FORMULA. Seventeen potent ingredients, each scientifically proven to have a significant effect at helping balance your glucose levels, improve glucose sensitivity, protect delicate cells from free radicals, and energy
- HIGH POTENCY. PureHealth Research experts scientifically enhance CHROMIUM with the Vitamin C, E, Mulberry Leaf, Bitter Melon, Cinnamon, L-Taurine, Berberin and other ingredients which are proven to help you support healthy blood glucose levels
- ONE CAPSULE DAILY, THREE BENEFITS: supports healthy sugar and carb absorption, supports insulin levels, supports cardiovascular health
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency support for 365 days a year; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health; daily support for healthy blood glucose levels, 365 days a year
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
Last update on 2022-06-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
16 thoughts on “Diabetic Supply Carrying Case Review – Why is this Case the Best?”
I am not diabetic, but if I was I could see this coming in handy. I like the review here and the way you put in both pros and cons. It’s good to see an honest assessment. Do you feel this product is worth the money? Well written, informative and gives the buyer a good idea of what they are getting.
Hey David, This is a very handy case for diabetic supplies. I always like to list the positives and the negatives. And yes, I do feel the Myabetic Diabetes Supply case is well worth the money because it holds everything, organizes it, and it will last. Thank you for sharing your views 😉
WOW! This is a really nice case. I do like the pink as you said. But my husband is diabetic and I don’t think he would go for pink. Good thing it is in black. You’re right, it holds just about if not all of what he will need. Just perfect. Thank You
Hi Laura 🙂 Yes, this is a beautiful case! Yes and he can choose from black or charcoal (gray). It’s durable and perfect for holding all the diabetes supplies he requires. This sure beats carrying a ziplock bag! I got rid of my ziplock bag as soon as I found this case! Thanks for your comments -)
Thanks for a great review of this product.
I will definitely recommend this product to my friends who are diabetic and ask them to refer to your website!
Hey Teo Chee! I tried to be as detailed as possible with the Myabetic diabetes carrying case. It’s important to have a case that holds everything and not a ziplock clear bag that everyone can see what you have in it. I’ve recommended this case to many people who love it! Thank you for your insight 🙂
Hi Rob, like David Donahue says above, I’m not diabetic, but I can appreciate how important it is to have all your bits and bobs organised in one place. I would think it would be a nightmare looking for something if it was just all bundled together in one bag, and loosely packed items can get damaged (or might even damage the person searching).
Hey Dave, It’s good to NOT be a diabetic, that’s for sure. But there’s just an amount of things you need to carry and who wants to use a see through ziplock bag? The Myabetic Diabetes bag is perfect for all the diabetic supplies that are needed to be organized in one small case. Thanks for your comments!
That looks like a really great product and I will look at buying one as I hate to be disorganized.
Great site too and I have bookmarked it for future reference, thanks.
Hey Helen 🙂 Thank you. I love this case because I too do not like to be disorganized. It fits everything perfectly for my diabetes supplies and I couldn’t ask for a better carrying case! Thank you for bookmarking and sharing my site!
I didn’t realize you could buy accessories like this for diabetes supplies. When I had to test my blood sugars during pregnancy, the device came with a small black zippered bag. But this one is so much more stylish! And the removable pouch to put trash in is essential! You really don’t want to be throwing that away just anywhere.
Hi Anna 🙂 You can buy accessories for almost anything I guess. But when you travel and need to carry your supplies, this carry case is awesome. I remember at first using a zip lock bag. Totally disorganized and just didn’t cut it. The Myabetic case is perfect and I recommend it to all diabetics! Thanks for your thoughts 🙂
This case sounds like an excellent option. One thing I hate is being disorganized. Having a specific case with all the slots would definitely help with organization making it easier to find what you need. It also sounds like it’s easy enough to travel with!
You’re exactly right that nothing is perfect but this case is as close as it gets for carrying diabetic supplies and the pros definitely outweigh the cons!
Thanks for the review.
Hi Josh 🙂
I used to carry all my diabetic supplies in a big zip lock bag! Was that ever a pain in the butt! Everything was thrown all over the bag.
With the Myabetic Banting case, I had everything organized and in its’ own place. What a difference!
It’s a nifty case that makes life easier in order to carry what you need to test yourself.
There really wasn’t anything negative as far as I could see. I recommend it!
Thank you for your comments!
This is a great review for this case.
I’m not diabetic although am a nurse and have several residents who are diabetic. When it comes to taking blood sugars and giving insulin several times per day I can appreciate how this case would be beneficial. Being a nurse I have my med cart to store all the diabetic supplies in. I can only image the hassle of having to travel with all these supplies.
The look is appealing and really does look like a wallet or clutch. I would definitely use it.
I appreciate how honest you are in your review, including the negative reviews. I think being transparent is a great quality allowing customers to make an informed decision.
Hi Christine 🙂
As a diabetic it’s important to have a case to transport your supplies and one that has enough space to hold everything and yet is lightweight.
I like to do my homework and do some thorough research on reviews for the product. Negatives mean just as much as positives when it comes to reviews.
The Myabetic Banting case had both and helped me make an informative decision to purchase based on many more pros than cons.
Thank you for sharing your comments 🙂