Do you have diabetes? Do you wear slippers? I do and my review of the diabetic slippers is to give you the best information on the RockDove Diabetic Slippers. I find them to be a perfect fit for me. Let’s see if you have the same opinion about the Best Diabetic Slippers: RockDove Slippers.
Quick Review of Rockdove Diabetic Slippers
Product: RockDove Original Two-Tone Memory Foam Slippers
Price: $19.99 USD
- Mens-3 colors
- Womens-4 colors
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- 30 Day Return
Personal Rating: 9 out of 10
What is it About Diabetic Slippers by Rockdove?
First of all these slippers are great whether you’re a diabetic or not. Since I have diabetic neuropathy and have numbness in my feet, I needed a slipper that wasn’t going to make my feet feel like they were constricted and the Rockdove does not make my feet that feel that way. I love the way they feel and trust me, I was never a slipper person until I developed type 2 diabetes.
This is a company that cares about how people’s feet feel. Let’s face it, our feet carry our load all the time. Don’t they deserve some comfort and pampering too? They designed the slippers with arch support insoles, anti-shock cushioning, and top memory foam from mattresses. How many of us are out working outside all day and just want to come home and slip those tired aching feet into a nice warm soft slipper?
But Rockdove didn’t stop there. They worked with a top mattress company in Long Beach California who sourced the memory foam toppers that Rockdove molded into insoles of shoes. They make slippers of all kinds of tired feet. Over a period of years they measured the firmness and density ratings of their foams so as to create the most superior level of cushioning for their customers wearing slippers.
- Made of 95% cotton and 5% spandex
- If you want to go outside the house for whatever reason, they have an rubber sole that is an anti-slip for your safety
- These are great for a gift as well especially for someone with diabetes to provide their feet with comforting rest
- Machine washable
- Available for men and women
- 3 colors for men- black/lime- blue/maize- dark gray/blue
- 4 colors for women- dark gray/blue- gray/red- red/black
- Casual indoor slippers that come in 5 relaxed-fit sizes for adults and kids that are bigger: small (7-8), medium (9-10), large (11-12), x-large (13-14), and xs (5-6). Size up if you wear a half-size (e.g. 8.5, 10.5, 12.5) in men’s shoes, if you have wide feet, or you plan to wear socks.
- Easy to slip your foot in clog with an open back for “breathing”
- You can get super soft comfort from the insole supports that are designed with cushioned memory foam that forms to the shape of your feet.
- You can keep your toes toasty warm in the cold months with the warm terry lining.
- They are extremely comfortable and won’t slip off your feet easily.
- Exceptional value for the money.
- Some complaints about insufficient memory foam
- They may not last as long as they should
- Not made for excessive outdoor use
Consider This Before You Purchase:
- Be sure that you choose the right color that you like before purchasing
- Make sure you submit the correct size (Remember to go 1/2 size up if you’re a half size)
- If you are a size 11, then order a size 12 because they do run small
Verified Customer Reviews
The Rockdove Memory Foam Slippers are great for a product that is affordable and provides comfort for your feet indoors, especially for diabetics. Now I’d like to mention a few things about reviews of this product.
At the time of this review, there were 4,141 reviews. Click HERE to see all the customer reviews.
82% placed positive comments. Not every person is going to have the same opinion. One unhappy person wrote that the slippers were not nearly as comfortable after a year and that the sole cushioning had flattened out. Another dejected individual stated that the slippers were not as attractive in person than they thought they might be and that they didn’t really look like men’s slippers for whatever reason.
But some of the mostly positive comments saw things in a different light. One very happy buyer boasted that these slippers are made for them and that the Rockdove slippers are outstanding. They bought a bigger size as recommended and that the fit was perfect. That’s the correct way to order the Rockdove Memory Foam Slippers.
A second satisfied person said that these are the most comfortable slippers they ever wore and were thankful that they are washable as well. Taking the suggestions of ordering a bigger size was the best recommendation they could follow.
What else can I say about Rockdove slippers? They are the Best Diabetic Slippers and they are awesome for both men and women! When you have type 2 diabetes, you need something on your feet when you’re home and these are perfect for me. I’m not saying that these are for everyone because they are not. Some will love them and some will not like them.
But I based my decision to purchase these based on a review similar to this. I always go with the odds. 82% of positive reviewers was enough for me because as long as there is a return policy, I had nothing to lose. And after my purchase I was right. I was the winner. Love these slippers.
Click here to see the Latest Prices on Amazon
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Rothchild, Sascha (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 336 Pages - 04/19/2022 (Publication Date) - G.P. Putnam's Sons (Publisher)
- ✅ QUICK AND EASY TO USE: Care Touch blood sugar test kit delivers results in only 5 seconds with just a 0.5µL blood sample. There is no programming needed since our blood sugar monitor kit automatically recognizes batch codes encrypted on Care Touch glucose test strips. Our state-of-the-art glucometer kit with strips and lancets includes single-touch strip ejection, so you can hygienically remove used diabetic test strips.
- ✅ EASY DIABETIC MONITORING: The blood sugar monitor kit with strips is capable of saving up to 300 readings. The blood glucose test kit also provides a continuous 14-day average of your readings, making glucose monitoring easy for you and your healthcare provider.
- ✅ PORTABLE AND HASSLE-FREE: The diabetic testing kit comes with a handy glucometer case, which means you can check your blood sugar level at home or anywhere else while staying organized. The 10-depth lancing device and lancets will help make blood sugar testing almost painless and hassle-free.
- ✅ COMPLETE DIABETIC SET: The glucose meter kit with strips and lancets includes: (1) Care Touch Blood Sugar Meter, (100) Blood Glucose Test Strips for diabetes, (1) Lancing Device, (100) Lancets for diabetes testing, (1) 3 Volt Lithium Battery, (1) Glucose meter case for your blood sugar tester and diabetic supplies
- ✅ WE CARE BECAUSE YOU CARE: You care about your health, and we care about you. Care Touch is committed to providing the best quality blood glucose monitoring systems. Our care doesn’t end when your sugar tester diabetes kit arrives at your door. We’re fully dedicated to your satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns about your glucose monitor kit with strips and lancets - contact us at any time.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- PUREHEALTH RESEARCH - Blood Sugar Formula 3 Bottles
- MANUFACTURED in the USA! 365-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
- A DOCTOR-APPROVED NATURAL FORMULA. Seventeen potent ingredients, each scientifically proven to have a significant effect at helping balance your glucose levels, improve glucose sensitivity, protect delicate cells from free radicals, and energy
- HIGH POTENCY. PureHealth Research experts scientifically enhance CHROMIUM with the Vitamin C, E, Mulberry Leaf, Bitter Melon, Cinnamon, L-Taurine, Berberin and other ingredients which are proven to help you support healthy blood glucose levels
- ONE CAPSULE DAILY, THREE BENEFITS: supports healthy sugar and carb absorption, supports insulin levels, supports cardiovascular health
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency support for 365 days a year; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health; daily support for healthy blood glucose levels, 365 days a year
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
Last update on 2022-06-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
14 thoughts on “Best Diabetic Slippers – Review of RockDove Diabetic Slippers”
Rockdove seems to have created a very good indoor footwear in those slippers for sure. Thanks for an informative post here. The idea of using memory foam from mattresses for the adjustability seems to be a very smart solution. Whether you`re diabetic or not these slippers seems very appealing to anyone due to their comfortability. If they are expected to last up til 10 months as stated from a customer I think the price is very reasonable as well. Good selection of different types to choose at Amazon
Good and helpful review on finding good indoor footwear!
Hey Hans, Yes, Rockdove did an incredible job designing these diabetic slippers. The memory foam provides a great cushioning and the slippers are very comfortable. I was concerned that they may slip off my feet easily but with a back “lip”, that prevents that from happening. The price is excellent and while I don’t expect them to last forever at $20, they will suffice just fine! Thank you for sharing your views 🙂
Wow, didn’t even know that these kind of slippers existed! They seem awesome and even though I may not be a diabetic person, I would still like my feet to feel great! amazing, thank you!
These are awesome slippers for not only diabetics but for everyone. I personally need them because of numbness in my feet but I require room and comfort and the Rockdove slippers sure provide that! One feature that especially works for me is the back raises up just over the heel so that your foot doesn’t slip out. These are the most comfortable slippers I’ve ever worn. Thank you for sharing 🙂
I don’t have diabetes, but my feet swell and itch in the winter due to going from hot to cold all the time.
Any suggestions for a good brand that could help my feet remain at an even temperature?
Hey Dan, These are great slippers and when I lived in New York I had the same issue but the Rockdove seemed to do both for me because on the terry material inside. I was never a big slipper person but I have to tell you that these are the best I’ve ever had. I think they’ll do the job for you! Thanks for your comments 🙂
Great review. I’m am passing along this post to a gal I use to work with, that suffers from Type 2 Diabetes. If she doesn’t already have these, I think she’ll soon own a pair.
Thanks for sharing this info,
Hey Laura 🙂 She would really enjoy these. I wear them around my house all the time and I was never one to wear slippers much. It’s hard with type 2 diabetes and neuropathy in my feet to find slippers that are comfortable like the Rockdove are! Pass these along to your friend. I think she would enjoy them! Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
Hi Rob. Although I don’t suffer from Diabetes, I do have issues with my feet due to back related issues. My feet are always numb and I struggle to find comfortable footwear for home use. These slippers sound like they might be just the thing for me, so I’ve decided to take a look. Jim
Hey Jim! Our feet take a lot of abuse especially if you have diabetes. If you have numb feet as you and I do, these slippers are great for around the house. First time my feet have been comfortable since I got them! Good luck and thanks for your comments! 🙂
This seems like a great slipper for the price – at $19 who can even argue. What I really like about this slipper is the versatility. Not only can they be used for light outside tasks but the insulation they offer would be great for those with circulation concerns. Great product review.
Hi Dave 🙂 Since I am a type 2 diabetic, I searched high and low for slippers like these. I don’t mind paying a little more for comfort and less pain but with the Rockdove, I didn’t have to pay more. These are awesome and affordable. They are a lifesaver for me because I get total comfort from them around the house. In my opinion they are the best diabetic slipper for the value. Please pass this on to others! Thanks for your thoughts 🙂
My husband has type diabetes as well and wears slippers all of the time at home. I’ll have to have him check these out as they seem like a great product. I am a barefoot person at home lol. I love taking off my shoes when I get home after work and letting my feet breathe.
Thanks for the great info and well written review!
Hey Chas 🙂 Yes with diabetes it is a good idea to wear slippers when you’re home. I find it even more so without carpeting which I was used to but don’t have anymore. I used to be just a socks person until I found the “golden” slippers 🙂 Rockdove makes an awesome slipper and I couldn’t be more pleased. Thank you for your comments and for sharing this! 🙂