Looking for an exercise bike doesn’t have to be such a hassle. When I was in need of one, I wanted a bike that was foldable so that it can be easily stored. With many foldable exercise bike reviews out there, I wanted to provide one based on my experience. This review will reveal why I chose the Exerpeutic Foldable Exercise Bike.
Brief Review of the Exerpeutic Foldable Exercise Bike
- Product: Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse
- Warranty: 1 year limited
- Personal rating: 9.7 out of 10
Dimensions: 31″ x 19″ x 46″
Product Weight: 49 pounds
Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
- Large seat cushion- adjustable from 5′ 3″ tall to 6′ 3″ tall
- LCD console
- 8 magnetic tension resistance levels
- Heart pulse monitoring
Foldable Design for Storage
How Easy is it to Use?
While there are many bikes available, it’s very difficult to find one product that is perfect in every way. There are pros and cons with everything, but in doing research this bike happens to be about the best. While Exerpeutic has top rated bikes, this one has the special feature of being a foldable exercise bike when you have limited space.
It makes it easier as a compact portable bike and a design as a space saver. And the wheels benefit in moving it around the house. No heavy lifting. That’s a big plus!
This next point is important. The seat cushion. I can’t tell you how many seats I’ve been through on my hybrid bike when I’m riding outdoors. I finally found the one that doesn’t hurt the sit bones. The Exerpeutic seat is a large cushion that is suitable for any member of the family just by adjusting the height. It works even if you are on the shorter side.
Quiet. You don’t want a machine that’s noisy for various reasons. With eight magnetic system levels, you’re assured of a quiet workout. Maybe you want to watch TV or listen to music. You can with no interference while on the bike. I thoroughly enjoy this.
This is a great feature that shows you distance, time, how many calories you’re burning, and your speed. It also offers a heart rate sensor. This is an awesome feature!
Durability & Performance
Many purchasers of this exercise foldable bike report that it is very well built for an inexpensive bike. Like any other product there can always be an issue, but it’s covered by a 1 year warranty.
The Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike with Pulse gives a smooth and quiet ride. Shifting the knobs provided by the eight tension settings makes it easy to result in a smooth ride. Feedback from some users who are closer to the 5′ 3″ or 6′ 3″ frame have found it a little more difficult getting comfortable on the bike. The pulse monitors that are built in to the grips are there to help you not overdo it.
Like most products there is some assembly required, but nothing that you need to be a mechanic for. It’s fairly simple and comes with an illustrated and detailed manual. I’m not that handy and I had no problems assembling it.
Watch the Video Below on How to Assemble the Exerpeutic Bike
The Exerpeutic 1200 arrives mostly assembled anyway. The main frame is already together, so I only had to set up the pedals, seat, computer, and feet. The included needed parts AND the necessary tools you need to finish putting the unit together. Don’t fret, it only takes less than 30 minutes and you’re done.
- Foldable for easy storage
- Very quiet
- Larger seat cushion
- Wheels to transport around the house
- Heart rate monitor good for heart patients and the elderly
- Fairly quick and easy to assemble
- 8 different levels of magnetic tension
- Wide pedals and safety straps for your shoes
- No machine wobbling because of leg stabilizers which prevent this
- Easy to use
- Priced right for a easy reliable product
- Seat too large for some people and uncomfortable when using for a longer time period
- No backup battery for console. Changing battery reverts to reset
- Can be somewhat noisy at high resistance levels
- Not really made for someone over 300 pounds
Verified Exerpeutic Foldable Bike Customer Reviews
I do my homework when it comes to reviews because it helps me make a solid decision to purchase on what I’m reading about. There’s always negative and positive reviews. I go with the majority if it makes sense and it usually does.
At the time of writing this review there are 6,655 reviews. Click HERE to see all of the customer reviews.
The reviews are 85% – 4 and 5 star rated. That’s mostly positive reviews, but there are negative ones as well.
I bought this bike because most of the reviewers raved about it. For me personally? The only negative thing I would say is that the AAA batteries for the console have to be replaced more than I would have thought, but this was not a deal breaker for me. This bike is awesome and very easy to put together!
Final Thoughts on The Exerpeutic Foldable Bike
If you’re looking for an the Best Foldable Exercise Bike that delivers a quiet low impact type of workout with high quality workmanship, the Exerpeutic 1200 is your choice. It’s easy and comfortable to use. Easy fold up and out of the way when not in use. For 8 levels of magnetic resistance, you can experience rapid weight loss.
I bike ride as much as I can outside in Florida, but when the weather is too hot or inclement, or I just want to exercise inside watching TV or listening to music, the Exerpeutic 1200 can’t be beat.
I have not experienced any back pain or any pain from my usage. There really isn’t an easier collapsible exercise bike on the market better than the Exerpeutic as far as I’m concerned. If you want, you can pedal both forward and backward too. The console comes with 2- AAA batteries.
It also has a receptacle for your cell phone of TV remote. Remember, that you can adjust the seat for different heights and should accommodate most people. If you have an issue with the seat as I did with my hybrid bike, you can get an additional set gel cushion to go over the seat. Mine is fine right now.
- FAST RESULTS – Get results in as little as 5 seconds.
- NO CODING – Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION – Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- MEMORY – Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
- Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit – Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30 gauge Lancets-100 count and Carrying Case
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight loss and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply