If you’re a diabetic then you know that too much sugar is not good for your body. The fact is that there are many 21 Day Sugar Detox Diet review and my goal is to make this the best one yet. In order to get your diabetes under control, you can do a 21 day sugar detox to get you started on the right track.
Quick Review of 21 Day Sugar Detox Diet
Product: 21 Day Sugar Detox Book
Price: $ 18.15 USD paperback (240 pages)
Money back guarantee: 30 day
Personal rating: 9.7 out of 10
What is the 21 Day Sugar Detox?
This is a food based program designed to reduce and eliminate cravings for carbs and sugars. If you’re like me and have diabetes, you’ve been used to eating all the wrong foods for years. Sugar buildup is what contributed to or caused my diabetes. I never thought about what I was eating as long as it tasted good and I liked it. Is this you? Sound familiar? Well it’s not until something is diagnosed or there is a problem with our health that we finally sit up and take notice.
I’ve tried many diets not realizing that the biggest contributor to my weight gain and diabetes is the simple carbs and sugars I out into my body. If you’re not reading labels and being aware of what it is foods, then you have no clue as to how much sugar is in the food that you eat. Now it’s important to know what the 21 day plan is all about. It’s about removing the sugars and detoxing them from your body. It’s not a permanent “diet” per say. You just learn how to “detox from sugar” for 21 days.
Once I got started with the plan I began to realize that I was feeling better without all that sugar inside my body. And it’s not just about starting and completing the plan. Once you’re finished it might take you more than three weeks but a new plan must be in place. That’s what this is really about. While the plan focuses on eating the good carbs (complex carbs) and healthy fats and proteins, it’s going to be a permanent healthy eating lifestyle for you so that the 21 day sugar plan is completed only once.
So what will you experience and notice after completing it? You will have more energy, better sleep, and be focusing on things much more clearly. Once you’ve broken away from the bad habit of eating sugars and carbs, you won’t be craving them anymore because the more you are eating them the more you crave them.
I’m not saying that this is the plan for everyone because it’s not. But for me and a lot of diabetics it does work in taking control and eventually lessening and controlling your blood sugars and diabetes. It’s up to you to decide, so the choice is yours. I made my choice and it was right for me. I will just mention what’s inside, talk about the author Diane Sanfilippo, and list the three different programs that are offered. The bottom line is what is best for your particular health. That’s my concern. Everyone should be healthy and you don’t need diabetes for sure.
Inside the 21 Day Sugar Detox
- What does it mean to detox from sugar
- Why do we crave sugar
- Good carbs, bad carbs
- How glucose get stored
- Sugar, stress, and hormones
- 21 day checklist
- Supplement recommendations
- Mindset and habits
- Daily success log
- Sneaky sugar synonyms
- Dining out
- Fats and oils
Levels and Meal Plans:
- Which level to follow
- Level 1,2, & 3 include the following
- Yes/no foods list
- Energy modifications
- Meal plan
- Kitchen basics
- Main dishes
- Soups, salads, & sides
Here are all of the customer reviews!
Diane started out like most of as kids craving sugar and candy. She begins by asking 10 questions to determine if you need sugar detox. And trust me, I answered yes to WAY more than one! It was fascinating to read about what sugar does to you both short term and long term.
Diane holds a Holistic Nutrition Consultant certification obtained from Bauman College in Berkley, California, a CHEK Institute Holistic Lifestyle Coach certification, a Poliquin Biosignature Modulation certification, and a Bachelors degree from Syracuse University.
According to her Linkedin page, she also specializes in dairy free, gluten free, paleo and soy free nutrition. Her credentials also include a New York Times bestsellers list book called Practical Paleo. She is also found on all the social media websites such as: Youtube, Pinterest, Google Plus, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Diane is a real life professional person who offers to help people with nutrition and guides you into sugar detox. There are people who are scammers and with her credentials Diane is definitely not one of them.
Package Options for 21 Day Sugar Detox Program
All three packages give you access to the member’s area and free updates:
1- The Basic Package: $37 (one time)
- You can begin the sugar detox program by downloading the quick start guide ebook.
- You can listen to the entire program by downloading the audio transcripts
- You can meet your goals by viewing the videos included.
- There is a special modification ebook guide that covers the needs of diabetics, athletes, women who are pregnant, anyone with allergies and others
- If you need help and motivation, you can access the community and talk to other members.
2- The Plus Package: $57 (one time)
- Basic package included
- 21 Day Sugar Detox hard copy book which contains 240 pages (color) – 90 detox recipes inside. It’s only $14.95 including free shipping (in the US) as opposed to being $34.95 on Amazon.
3- The Premium Package $77 (one time)
- Plus package included
- 21 Day Sugar Detox Cookbook which contains 240 pages with over 190 recipes illustrated in full color. Again as in the plus package, it’s only $14.95 including free shipping (in the US) as opposed to being $34.95 on Amazon.
Tips to Know Before Beginning the 21 Day Sugar Detox Program
You May Need More Than 3 Weeks
It could take longer than 3 weeks if you’ve been a sugar fanatic for so many years, so don’t get discouraged by taking a short time of and then repeating. For some people it will take longer to detox. That’s reality for some of us. Stay committed and stick to the plan. Don’t go off it or “cheat” because you’ll only be “cheating” yourself. A word to the wise is sufficient!
You are taught to rid your body of sugar, not to teach you what and how to eat afterward. Diane explains that what eating lifestyle you choose is up to you. It’s like starting fresh and wiping the slate clean. After you complete the program you should be and feel a lot better and then changing to a healthier lifestyle will keep you that way.
This is not a Diet
What is 21 day sugar detox diet then? So it is not really meant to be a diet, but a plan to detox you from the sugar. It’s imperative that you realize that the sole purpose of the 21 day sugar detox is just that, detoxing from sugar. Once you decide afterward as to what diet or healthy eating you choose, it makes it easier to stick with because you’re not taken back by the cravings of carbs and sugars anymore.
Sugar in General
Sugar can wreak havoc on your body and once you understand more about sugar, then it will be clearer about how it affects you. Once Diane explains specifically how sugar is broken down, the types of sugar, and then learning how to defeat the sugar cravings for good, you will want to do this detox program. Sugar is the enemy and can be extremely dangerous to your health!
Recipes & Meal Plans
There are so many sugar free recipes on the 21 day plan that you shouldn’t be concerned and worry. They look anything like food that is detoxing or dieting. You’ll have breakfast, lunches, dinners, and snacks that won’y make you feel left out or like you’re missing something. The 21 day plan includes meal plans and if you don’t follow it exactly, you’ll at least know how to plan your meals accordingly. But it’s more beneficial to follow the plan to get the most benefits from it.
I hope my 21 Day Sugar Detox Diet review was beneficial for you. It’s amazing what artificial sweeteners can do to you and they were eye openers for me! I kicked the artificial sweeteners out for good. And it’s important to know what carbs are good and which aren’t good.
The 21 day sugar detox is a program designed to help you deal with and dismiss bad carb and sugar cravings in a time period of three weeks or a little more. The goal is to gain other healthy benefits by turning around your bad eating habits. The plan is to have healthier food choices take the place of the sugary high carbohydrate junk foods and to get your diabetes in control.
I would appreciate any comments you may have. You can leave them below. Two heads or more are better than one! Thank you!
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
- Dr. Marlene Merritt (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 100 Pages - 10/17/2021 (Publication Date) - Primal Health, LP (Publisher)
- Daily Complex: Nature’s Nutrition Blood Sugar Support contains 20 powerful ingredients like cinnamon bark, chromium, bitter melon, banaba leaf and more
- Cinnamon Bark: Cinnamon is a powerhouse of antioxidants that support blood sugar in the body
- Chromium: Chromium is an essential trace element because very small amounts of chromium are need to give natural support
- Alpha Lipoic Acid: Alpha Lipoic Acid is an Essential Antioxidant. Because Many Foods Contain Small Amounts of Ala, Taking a Supplement Can Support Overall Wellbeing
- Related: Blood Sugar Support Supplement 1 1000mcg 2 200mcg 30 500mg a1c acid advanced alpha balance banaba bark berry best bitter blocker capsules cayenne chromium cinnamon day defense extract fast formula glucose health herbal herbs high juniper leaf lipoic low magnesium manganese melon men mg natural naturally nature's natures now nutrients nutrition pepper powder stabilizer supplements type ultra valley vitamin vitamins weight women
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Hyman M.D., Mark (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 392 Pages - 02/28/2012 (Publication Date) - Little, Brown Spark (Publisher)
Last update on 2021-10-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API