My 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer Review
What is the best pedometer?
Product: 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer
Price: $22.46 USD
Cheapest place to buy: Amazon.com- Available on Amazon Prime!
Product weight: 3.4 ounces
Contents: Pedometer, belt clip, lanyard, lithium battery, and instruction manual
Available colors: gray/black, magenta, stealth black, white
Warranty: 18 month guarantee
Personal rating: 9 out of 10
Why is a pedometer important?
Walking is important for your health and the more you do the better it is for you. We can calculate how far we walk with a pedometer. It detects motion from your hips or hands. Today’s pedometers are accurate enough through the variations in stride distance and thereby revealing a more precise reading of steps being taken. So what is the best pedometer? Read on to find out!
So you get up in the morning and get ready for your day. Your pedometer will be worn on your wrist or on your belt. (And no, wearing two doesn’t double your steps!) The common goal is 10,000 steps daily. This amount calculates to five miles. So if you’re walking for half an hour at a normal pace, then you will have walked 3,500 steps. This computes to walking one and a half hours to reach the 10,000 step mark.
Why this particular number? Because the American Heart Association says so! They state that 10,000 is the number they recommend for people to lower their risk of heart disease and better their overall health. It is recommended that we all get at least thirty minutes of exercise a day. More is obviously better. 10,000 steps under normal activity throughout the day is most likely going to do it. Some additional walking will be required. You can find out many other ways to add more steps to your day just by adjusting your daily routine. Stairs instead of escalator is one way. For me, the best pedometer is: The 3dTriSport!
Features of the 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer
- 3D tri-axis sensor technology
- Belt clip holster for your belt
- Exercise time mode displays your exercise time
- Calories mode displays total calories burned
- Distance mode displays the distance you covered
- Total memory mode displays your total accumulated data for each function
- Daily memory mode displays your total daily gathered for up to 30 days
- Automatic screen dimmer to preserve battery life
- Lock mechanism stops accidental pressing of button
- Low battery indicator
- Calculates steps with accuracy
- Operates vertically or horizontally
- 12/24 hour display
- Calculates your speed
- Tracks your activity whether you’re walking, running, or jogging
- Tracks your progress easily with excellent accuracy
- Comes in a choice of four colors
- Included is “Walking for Life” free ebook
- You can wear almost anywhere you desire
- Operates horizontally or vertically
- Keep track of your vitals
- Extremely accurate
- 30 day memory
- State-of-the-art tracking system
- Lightweight and compact
- Screen is rather small making it hard to go through the menu and see in dim light
- Reset is not automatic so it has to be done manually
- Cannot be worn on the wrist
- Can be a little uncomfortable when wearing in certain positions
- Not water resistant
Why does the 3DTriSport walking pedometer stand out?
I researched pedometers and this is the best out of all in 2017. I like the style of a Tri-axis 3D sensor technology. The Tri-axis allows steps to be measured in any position and gives very accurate results. It can be worn almost anywhere which I really like. Everyone is comfortable wearing a pedometer in different places such as on your belt, around your neck, or in your pocket or carry bag.
Fitness and losing weight are very important so if you’re going hiking, jogging. backpacking, or just going walking for a stroll, the 3DTriSport is perfect for any outing. From the first steps in the morning until bedtime I have a record of all my steps, distances, calories burned and I can revert back to the pedometer when I need to.
Coupled with a healthy diet, the 3dTriSport is what I needed to get on track to getting off my butt and to get moving. Since I started wearing my pedometer, I’ve stepped up my goal of 10,000 steps up to 12,000 steps daily. I want to look at my pedometer and see where I’m at and that helps me strive to reach my goal.
Easiest ways to gain more steps each day
- When you’re on the phone, stand up and walk around while you’re talking. Don’t sit. Walk up and down your stairs too.
- Go to the mall and get there early and go mall walking. There are mall walkers clubs too.
- Get to appointments early and walk around a bit.
- When shopping, walk the around as much as you can. If you’re not in a hurry, then walk around a second time.
- Do you need something at the store? Leave the car home and walk.
- You’re at work. and when you need the restroom, walk up or down a flight and use the rest room there instead of the restroom on your floor.
- Find a friend to walk with or make it a family activity after dinner.
- Do you have yard work to do? Do it yourself instead of hiring someone else. It will save you money and you will get more steps in.
- Avoid elevators and escalators. Use the stairs. It will help!
Finally, it it time to get to steppin?
Walking is something we all do everyday. You don’t realize how much or how little you walk until you know how many steps you take. Health is important and I hope you enjoyed my review of the 3DTriSport walking pedometer. I would appreciate any comments you have by leaving them below. Thank you!