If you have diabetes, you want to wear socks that don’t constrict the blood flow in your legs, especially when traveling. There are different compression socks reviews, but I want to share with you my views on the Wanderlust Compression Socks. I think you’ll be amazed at how good these knee high socks are for diabetics.
Brief Review of Wanderlust Air Travel Compression Socks For Men & Women
- Product: Wanderlust Air Travel Compression Socks for Men and Women
- Contents: 1 pair of Wanderlust compression socks, discounts for more quantities
- Available sizes: L-XL | Men 8.5-12 | Women 9.5-12
- Guarantee: 90 day guarantee money back, no questions asked
- Amazon customer rating: 9.5 out of 10
Why Wanderlust Air Travel Compression Socks?
These socks are guaranteed support to eliminate pain, swelling, & edema – Best for nurses, pregnancy, travel, flight, diabetes, pain relief, stamina, maternity, and varicose veins. I have diabetes and these compression socks made a big difference for me. They are comfortable and ease the numbness I have in my feet. They may not be for everyone, but they have made a huge difference for me. These socks are an excellent quality product.
Compression socks do just that, compress which increases your blood oxygen content and blood circulation. It aids in getting your blood to move especially when you’re traveling. You need to be comfortable especially if you’re on a long flight. These compression socks are a welcomed relief.
For me five hours or more is long enough. Just sitting on a plane with little leg room and nowhere to walk but the aisles, I need something to help my legs and feet with circulation and the Wanderlust compression socks do just that.
So how important is having healthy legs? Well if you take frequent flights and they are the extended flights as far as time and distance, then you can be at risk for deep vein thrombosis (DVT). I learned about this a long time ago and that’s when I decided to do something about it.
DVT is when your blood starts to form clots from the flowing of your blood slowing down. This commonly happens in the lower legs. It’s so important to keep circulation moving in your legs and your feet.
Anyone who has an extended period of inactivity is susceptible to DVT. But in addition, people who have had previous blood clotting, people who are overweight, and pregnant women are at risk as well. These compression socks can be comfortable for up to fourteen hours. I wear these whenever I know I will be inactive for a long period of time. I actually wear them when I go bike riding too.
Features of the Wanderlust Air Travel Compression Socks:
Perfect Fit Design
One thing that drives me crazy is when my socks slide down. Not with the Wanderlust. They are easy to put on and take off. They feel perfectly fine and have a nice snug fit, not too tight and not too loose. That’s so important for comfort.
- Reducing of swelling. Swelling just leads to other complications.
- Relief of pain. Nobody wants to suffer from pain.
- This knee high sock has an excellent design that will not leave typical marks on your legs.
- Perfect for not only travelers, but anyone including, athletes, medical personnel, women who are pregnant, or anyone who sits or stands for long periods of time without much activity.
- Materials of these socks consist of: 5% lycra, 6% polyester, 9% nylon, and 80% cotton.
- Designed to last long through multiple washings. Each pair has been tested meticulously with a very detailed and strict process to assure you that this quality product will last through dozens of washes and assuring that you still have a product that is that effective.
- Superior technology. Seamless toe box prevents friction and rubbing that in turn prevents blisters and rashes. The foot padding is reinforced and maximizes pain relief from everyday shock.
- It transports approximately 25-30 mmHg of compression around the ankle. The ankle is the part of your body that is most prone to DVT. Going up through the mid leg, it provides about 15-20 mmHG of compression and then further up 10-15 mmHg just below your knee. This graduated compression is responsible for the improvement of blood flow so that it can transport oxygen and nutrients to your lower leg. This will fight off the risk of DVT.
- Supreme compression: Giving the angle and sloping amount of compression to help relieve stress and pain from such things as diabetes, edema, travel, sitting, DVT, walking for long periods at a time, and standing and sitting long with little or no activity.
- Perfect for truckers, teachers, athletes, factory workers, pilots, nurses, doctors, and anyone who needs more circulation in their legs and feet. They are extremely beneficial for moms-to-be too!
- Seamless toe.
- Medical grade graduated compression
- Will not constrict your calves, leave red marks on your legs, or bunch up on you.
- Additional soft foot padding
- Long lasting
- Reduces swelling
- This compression sock has anti static properties and is excellent in pulling moisture away from your skin.
- Exceptionally “breathable.”
- Superior support in the arches
- Limited colors
- Best compression socks for the price, but may not last as long as some other model designs.
- May not have enough of a tight fit for some people.
Verified Customer Reviews
Click HERE to see all of the customer reviews.
Why do You need Compression Socks & Why Wanderlust?
I would first ask why not? Before I got there for myself I was asking the same question and then I thought to myself: Will these help me? Are they expensive? What are the benefits to wearing them as opposed to not wearing them? Well, I’m sixty five years old and for twenty bucks and the chance for me to experience comfort and avoid DVT, it was a no brainer.
And what was I going to lose anyway? 90 day money back guarantee. So I wasn’t going to lose anything. I’m just here to tell you my experiences with the Wanderlust socks. That’s it. My goal in life is to help people, so if this would help you, then I’m reaching my goal. If not, that’s okay too because not everything is for everybody. For me, my experience was great. If you decide these may be for you, I hope you achieve the same results I did.
I want to thank you for your time and reading my review of the Wanderlust Compression Socks. I appreciate folks who read things that are important to them. I hope you have a happy and healthy day!
- Advanced Glucometer Kit: metene TD-4116 diabetes testing kit is equipped with advanced technologies, bring more accurate and reliable results and better experience for your blood sugar control; a control solution is included for checking the glucometer and strips
- Easy to Use: The blood glucose monitor is with code-free design, ready for testing once insert the strip correctly; the quick guide inside the package lists the steps to do a test clearly, easy to follow; any problem about operation, we are here ready to answer and provide glucose monitoring system instructional videos
- 7 Seconds And 0.7µl Blood: This blood glucose meter kit just need 0.7 microliter blood sample and 7 seconds to get you blood glucose value; Fast, minimize wound and less painful
- More Clearly Glucose Trend: 4 modes to record your glucose value according to different time, shows your glucose trend more clearly; 450 blood sugar values storage, continuous 14/21/28/60/90 day average, which bring more convenient Diabetes management for you and your health provider
- User-friendly for The Aged: 4 reminder alarms could be set everyday to remind the aged to do a test in time, considerate; the display is more large than most glucose monitors, showing the results more clearly, easier to read for the aged
- Dr. Marlene Merritt (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 100 Pages - 10/25/2021 (Publication Date) - Primal Health, LP (Publisher)
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Hyman M.D., Mark (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 392 Pages - 02/28/2012 (Publication Date) - Little, Brown Spark (Publisher)
Last update on 2021-10-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API