If you have diabetes, you want to wear socks that don’t constrict the blood flow in your legs, especially when traveling. There are different compression socks reviews, but I want to share with you my views on the Wanderlust Compression Socks. I think you’ll be amazed at how good these knee high socks are for diabetics.
Brief Review of Wanderlust Air Travel Compression Socks For Men & Women
- Product: Wanderlust Air Travel Compression Socks for Men and Women
- Contents: 1 pair of Wanderlust compression socks, discounts for more quantities
- Available sizes: L-XL | Men 8.5-12 | Women 9.5-12
- Guarantee: 90 day guarantee money back, no questions asked
- Amazon customer rating: 9.5 out of 10
Why Wanderlust Air Travel Compression Socks?
These socks are guaranteed support to eliminate pain, swelling, & edema – Best for nurses, pregnancy, travel, flight, diabetes, pain relief, stamina, maternity, and varicose veins. I have diabetes and these compression socks made a big difference for me. They are comfortable and ease the numbness I have in my feet. They may not be for everyone, but they have made a huge difference for me. These socks are an excellent quality product.
Compression socks do just that, compress which increases your blood oxygen content and blood circulation. It aids in getting your blood to move especially when you’re traveling. You need to be comfortable especially if you’re on a long flight. These compression socks are a welcomed relief.
For me five hours or more is long enough. Just sitting on a plane with little leg room and nowhere to walk but the aisles, I need something to help my legs and feet with circulation and the Wanderlust compression socks do just that.
So how important is having healthy legs? Well if you take frequent flights and they are the extended flights as far as time and distance, then you can be at risk for deep vein thrombosis (DVT). I learned about this a long time ago and that’s when I decided to do something about it.
DVT is when your blood starts to form clots from the flowing of your blood slowing down. This commonly happens in the lower legs. It’s so important to keep circulation moving in your legs and your feet.
Anyone who has an extended period of inactivity is susceptible to DVT. But in addition, people who have had previous blood clotting, people who are overweight, and pregnant women are at risk as well. These compression socks can be comfortable for up to fourteen hours. I wear these whenever I know I will be inactive for a long period of time. I actually wear them when I go bike riding too.
Features of the Wanderlust Air Travel Compression Socks:
Perfect Fit Design
One thing that drives me crazy is when my socks slide down. Not with the Wanderlust. They are easy to put on and take off. They feel perfectly fine and have a nice snug fit, not too tight and not too loose. That’s so important for comfort.
- Reducing of swelling. Swelling just leads to other complications.
- Relief of pain. Nobody wants to suffer from pain.
- This knee high sock has an excellent design that will not leave typical marks on your legs.
- Perfect for not only travelers, but anyone including, athletes, medical personnel, women who are pregnant, or anyone who sits or stands for long periods of time without much activity.
- Materials of these socks consist of: 5% lycra, 6% polyester, 9% nylon, and 80% cotton.
- Designed to last long through multiple washings. Each pair has been tested meticulously with a very detailed and strict process to assure you that this quality product will last through dozens of washes and assuring that you still have a product that is that effective.
- Superior technology. Seamless toe box prevents friction and rubbing that in turn prevents blisters and rashes. The foot padding is reinforced and maximizes pain relief from everyday shock.
- It transports approximately 25-30 mmHg of compression around the ankle. The ankle is the part of your body that is most prone to DVT. Going up through the mid leg, it provides about 15-20 mmHG of compression and then further up 10-15 mmHg just below your knee. This graduated compression is responsible for the improvement of blood flow so that it can transport oxygen and nutrients to your lower leg. This will fight off the risk of DVT.
- Supreme compression: Giving the angle and sloping amount of compression to help relieve stress and pain from such things as diabetes, edema, travel, sitting, DVT, walking for long periods at a time, and standing and sitting long with little or no activity.
- Perfect for truckers, teachers, athletes, factory workers, pilots, nurses, doctors, and anyone who needs more circulation in their legs and feet. They are extremely beneficial for moms-to-be too!
- Seamless toe.
- Medical grade graduated compression
- Will not constrict your calves, leave red marks on your legs, or bunch up on you.
- Additional soft foot padding
- Long lasting
- Reduces swelling
- This compression sock has anti static properties and is excellent in pulling moisture away from your skin.
- Exceptionally “breathable.”
- Superior support in the arches
- Limited colors
- Best compression socks for the price, but may not last as long as some other model designs.
- May not have enough of a tight fit for some people.
Verified Customer Reviews
Click HERE to see all of the customer reviews.
Why do You need Compression Socks & Why Wanderlust?
I would first ask why not? Before I got there for myself I was asking the same question and then I thought to myself: Will these help me? Are they expensive? What are the benefits to wearing them as opposed to not wearing them? Well, I’m sixty five years old and for twenty bucks and the chance for me to experience comfort and avoid DVT, it was a no brainer.
And what was I going to lose anyway? 90 day money back guarantee. So I wasn’t going to lose anything. I’m just here to tell you my experiences with the Wanderlust socks. That’s it. My goal in life is to help people, so if this would help you, then I’m reaching my goal. If not, that’s okay too because not everything is for everybody. For me, my experience was great. If you decide these may be for you, I hope you achieve the same results I did.
I want to thank you for your time and reading my review of the Wanderlust Compression Socks. I appreciate folks who read things that are important to them. I hope you have a happy and healthy day!
Click here to see the Latest Prices on Amazon
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Rothchild, Sascha (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 336 Pages - 04/19/2022 (Publication Date) - G.P. Putnam's Sons (Publisher)
- ✅ QUICK AND EASY TO USE: Care Touch blood sugar test kit delivers results in only 5 seconds with just a 0.5µL blood sample. There is no programming needed since our blood sugar monitor kit automatically recognizes batch codes encrypted on Care Touch glucose test strips. Our state-of-the-art glucometer kit with strips and lancets includes single-touch strip ejection, so you can hygienically remove used diabetic test strips.
- ✅ EASY DIABETIC MONITORING: The blood sugar monitor kit with strips is capable of saving up to 300 readings. The blood glucose test kit also provides a continuous 14-day average of your readings, making glucose monitoring easy for you and your healthcare provider.
- ✅ PORTABLE AND HASSLE-FREE: The diabetic testing kit comes with a handy glucometer case, which means you can check your blood sugar level at home or anywhere else while staying organized. The 10-depth lancing device and lancets will help make blood sugar testing almost painless and hassle-free.
- ✅ COMPLETE DIABETIC SET: The glucose meter kit with strips and lancets includes: (1) Care Touch Blood Sugar Meter, (100) Blood Glucose Test Strips for diabetes, (1) Lancing Device, (100) Lancets for diabetes testing, (1) 3 Volt Lithium Battery, (1) Glucose meter case for your blood sugar tester and diabetic supplies
- ✅ WE CARE BECAUSE YOU CARE: You care about your health, and we care about you. Care Touch is committed to providing the best quality blood glucose monitoring systems. Our care doesn’t end when your sugar tester diabetes kit arrives at your door. We’re fully dedicated to your satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns about your glucose monitor kit with strips and lancets - contact us at any time.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- PUREHEALTH RESEARCH - Blood Sugar Formula 3 Bottles
- MANUFACTURED in the USA! 365-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
- A DOCTOR-APPROVED NATURAL FORMULA. Seventeen potent ingredients, each scientifically proven to have a significant effect at helping balance your glucose levels, improve glucose sensitivity, protect delicate cells from free radicals, and energy
- HIGH POTENCY. PureHealth Research experts scientifically enhance CHROMIUM with the Vitamin C, E, Mulberry Leaf, Bitter Melon, Cinnamon, L-Taurine, Berberin and other ingredients which are proven to help you support healthy blood glucose levels
- ONE CAPSULE DAILY, THREE BENEFITS: supports healthy sugar and carb absorption, supports insulin levels, supports cardiovascular health
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency support for 365 days a year; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health; daily support for healthy blood glucose levels, 365 days a year
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
Last update on 2022-06-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
14 thoughts on “Wanderlust Compression Socks – Review of Wanderlust Socks for Diabetics”
I would like to comment on the often life-saving Wanderlust compression socks, I have myself used suspension socks, though some twenty plus years ago.
I can discuss the benefits that I observed in my use of compression socks(not the ones that are advertised). I also do not suffer from low blood-sugar or diabetes, I do, though, suffer from high blood pressure, my medical reason for the use of compression stockings.
I worked as a Senior Carer for a disabled man and his family, as part of my duties was that when they went abroad I would have to go with them.
I consulted my Doctor who immediately suggested that I get these type of stockings. Might I add the best move ever for me?
Before the socks, I went on a short flight with my family to Ireland, less than an hour in the air, and my ankles and lower legs swelled up swelled dramatically.
Subsequent flights from Edinburgh to Paris, Portugal, and Nassau in the Bahamas, with the compression socks I had no re-occurrence with the swollen ankles and legs as I suffered on the short flight to Ireland.
I thank you for allowing others to see, and get information about a potentially life-saving piece of clothing because of the fear of Deep Vein Thrombosis, a latent condition that kills, sometimes months later.
People like myself with H.B.P. and those to whom you allude, those suffering from low blood sugar or diabetes.
I hope you have much success with this life-saving item, not only from flyers but also from those who suffer swollen ankles and legs due to the work that they do, as you articulated in your presentation.
I enjoyed the read, very informative, all success,
Tom, thank you for your story about your experience. It’s just something that we have to look into when we have issues or get older (as in my case). If you’re on a long plane trip, it’s important for circulation in your legs.
I’m glad that it’s worked out for you and that you did something about it because nobody wants DVT. High blood pressure is not good either as I have mine under control. But whatever medical issues we have they should be addressed promptly and with our doctors.
I wish you nothing but good health in the future and I’m glad I could help you and anyone else with my review on the Wanderlust compression socks!
Hi Rob. Thank you so much for the info on compression socks. Who would have known that a sock could help reduce pain in my ankles and feet, but I am sure going to try them and my sister-in -law suffers from diabetes and has a lot of pain in her feet and lower legs. I hope this will help her as well. I will pass this onto her. Thank you so much for your information.
Yes these compression socks are great and really make a difference. It really helps with the circulation especially when traveling on a long plane trip. Five hours or more is a long time to have your legs inactive. I hope these help your sister-in-law. Thank you for your comments!
Thanks for sharing this information about compression socks. DVT is something that can affect anyone especially during long haul flights, and I just think it’s better to be sensible and take precautions than risk my health. Compression socks are a must for any traveler regardless of their age and stage. Thanks again, Karen
I never thought about that much until I was diagnosed with diabetes. Then once I started getting numbness in my feet, I was more aware about sitting for a long time or on a long plane flight. These Wanderlust compression socks are great and I would recommend them to anyone. Thanks so much for your comments!
I had no idea what DVT was, especially that it could be caused by frequent flying and long distances. My girlfriend’s father wears compression socks because he is overweight, and he has said that they have helped tremendously, although I am not sure what brand they are.
Is there any risk of wearing these too often, or getting a pair that is too tight? I wonder about that, but from what you say and what he says, they seem to do much more benefit than harm. Would the material they are made of affect this?
Hey Christopher! Compression socks are made for leg circulation and for when you’re inactive for a long period of time. You should wear them during the day but take them off at night when going to bed. Like anything else, you wouldn’t want to wear anything that feels too tight, mostly for the feeling of being uncomfortable. Being that the Wanderlust compression socks are made up of 80% cotton, I don’t think the material itself would make it uncomfortable. Just make sure the size you order fits you correctly.
Thank you for the informative information and telling your individual story. I appreciate the fact that you mentioned not only the positives in wearing these compression socks, but also the cons.
As someone with high blood sugar, this article was indeed informative and helpful in so many ways. I now have a resource where I can go to and receive the data that I need to make an educated decision. Thanks for the review.
Thank you Luke for your comments. I feel that it’s always best to mention both the pros and cons of anything. It’s all about helping people with circulation problems. And it helps to solve the problem of being on a plane for hours with little or no activity.
For diabetics, it’s a useful product to help increase circulation. I address many other issues here on my website about natural ways to lower blood sugar. I hope some of them help others.
This is some great information. I don’t have high blood sugar but I have high blood pressure and I’m only 25 years old.
Hi Colin, It’s good that you don’t have diabetes but high blood pressure is something that should be addressed. I hope it’s not seriously high. The Wanderlust socks can help your feet which might also help your blood pressure but I would ask your doctor. I wear these socks all the time and they have helped me tremendously!
Hi Rob, Thanks so much for this information your review was very honest. I personally do not have high blood pressure or diabetes which I am pleased about but if I did I would be coming back to your website for more information on how to address the situation.
Thank you Rob
Hey Janet 🙂 I wrote this review from my own experience. The Wanderlust knee high compression socks are awesome and because I have diabetes, I don’t want them too tight around my legs cutting off circulation which they don’t 🙂
I’m glad you’ll be returning. I have so many more plans for discussing lowering blood sugar and treating diabetes. Thank you for your insight!