CBD oil is the center of attention as of late because it can help with improving so many different ailments including your blood sugars. It absolutely helps in treating type 2 diabetes. There is substantial proof that is quite effective in treating and preventing diabetes. Is CBD Oil Good For Diabetics? The use is becoming more worldwide and some doctors are researching to determine if they will provide it for their patients and their symptoms of the disease and the disease itself.
Why is CBD Oil so Beneficial for Diabetes?
Improves your Metabolism & Diabetes
Being obese, having a large waist, and a high mass index are all things that are caused by diabetes. Studies were done in 2013 and resulted in lower BMI levels and also decreased levels of obesity and this is even though more calories than normal were consumed.
Some doctors may still be hesitant to prescribe CBD oil for diabetes and other symptoms and diseases but the great majority of researchers and other doctors agree to go ahead and try it. So even though there are some doubts about CBD, it can be effective treatment for diabetic patients because it has surely changed the lives of many.
Improves Insulin Resistance
We know that a type 1 diabetic produces no insulin at all. Type 2 diabetics do not produce sufficient insulin. There was extensive research done for years and results were proven and published in the American Journal of Medicine about the effects of CBD oil on fasting insulin and insulin resistance.
In a five year research the users back then had a reading of insulin resistance of 2.2. For those who never used it the result was 2.5. But the current users had readings of 1.8. When it came to blood sugar levels, the users had a reading of over 100 mg/dL. The non-users has readings of 103.5 mg/dL and the users of today had readings of 99.7 mg/dL. This is encouraging news with effects on diabetes and blood sugars.
CBD oil can help in preventing complications from diabetes such as inflammation and damage of the cells and the buildup of plaque in the arteries. You can help to be protected by these from the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of CBD.
In the whole cannabis plant extracts a secondary cannabinoid known as THCV and it is responsible for increasing insulin sensitivity, improving blood sugar tolerance, and improving your triglycerides as well. There are many other health benefits that CBD oil offers to improve your quality of life in addition to diabetes treatment. This can really make a difference with your diabetes.
One disorder is damage to the nerves resulting in neuropathy. I have this numbness in my feet and this is another reason I am taking CBD oil. There is evidence that this can help with neuropathy. But you should discuss with your doctor first before taking it as I did. The dosages range from 10 mg to 200 mg daily. You obviously want to start out slowly with 10 mg from one to two times a day and take it from there. Your doctor can guide you on this.
Watch this Important Video Below
for Additional Information about CBD Oil & Diabetes
Top Health Benefits of CBD Oil
CBD can be effective in helping you sleep. Insomnia can be caused by anxiety and other underlying issues. if you’re like many others including myself, you’ll find that you can’t turn your brain off at night and you mind is wandering.
It’s like you have a zillion thoughts going through your brain and you find it hard to relax before going to sleep. CBD can help you relax to get to sleep. You need a good night’s sleep.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
This happens to be an extremely serious issue. It can affect many who have suffered through some kind of severe trauma issues such as veterans who have served in the armed forces who finally get to come home after serving and emotional and stressful tour overseas. In some cases it can lead to suicide and studies done in many cases find that CBD oil can help this condition.
There has been research done that showed that CBD helped in reducing how many seizures that someone with epilepsy might have. It resulted in approximately 50% less seizures for those taking part in the research and that it also worked well in combination with other medications for seizures.
There was a study done finding that CBD was able to handle cigarette addiction. In the study done participants who desired to quit smoking and end their addiction to nicotine were administered inhalers with CBD. So when they had the urge to have a cigarette, they would use the inhaler. This resulted in decreasing the amount of cigarettes that a person would have.
There are scientists who believe that CBD oil can be an effective treatment for Crohn’s disease and other bowel diseases. The ingredients can help by interacting with your system that helps in controlling gut function in your body. The anti-inflammatory effects can bring exceptional relief from this disease.
Depression and Anxiety
As discussed before about post traumatic stress disorder, depression and anxiety levels can also be lowered with the help of CBD oil. Anxiety affects about 17% of the population of the United States and approximately 5% with depression. It is helpful with treating obsessive compulsive disorder and social anxiety disorder. A lack of vitamin B12 can also be a cause for these issues.
One of the biggest problems in our societies today is chronic inflammation. It leads to many diseases that are non-infectious including cancer, autoimmune disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and heart disease. As always diet and exercise are at the top of the list for playing a big part against chronic inflammation.
Eating a nutrient rich diet along with 30 minutes a day of moderate exercise, and a 7-8 hours of good night’s quality sleep are a great start in fighting inflammation. CBD oil also fights inflammation that can lead to disease.
Learn Below How to Exercise at your Desk While you Work
CBD helps to stimulate your genes and your proteins that aid in breaking down fat and also helping to burn more calories by increasing mitochondria. In addition, it stimulates your body in the conversion of white fat to brown fat.
White fat is considered the typical body fat. Brown fat improves your health by stimulating your body to burn that white fat and help to regulate your blood sugar too.
While total research is not complete on this yet, the results so far are very encouraging. It shows that CBD oil slows the growth and spreading of some kinds of cancers. This is due to the fact that it fights inflammation and oxidative stress that are two main components that are connected to cancer. The conclusion is common sense that it helps to fight cancer cells.
It’s common knowledge that heart disease is still the number one killer in the United States today. A healthy food plan and exercise schedule is always the most important thing that anyone can follow. But CBD oil is beneficial in decreasing stress, reducing blockages of your arteries, and lowering your blood pressure. It can also reduce your cholesterol.
If you want relief from chronic pain, then consider CBD oil. It provides considerable relief from pain and especially from a disease such as fibromyalgia. It’s able to help to prevent degeneration of your nervous system as well.
CBD oil is great for treating skin conditions such as eczema. It aids in encouraging the killing of abnormal cells and regulates the production of oil in your skin. This helps to reduce acne. It contains many nutrients that help in protecting and improving your skin such as vitamin E.
It helps with providing relief of swelling and pain in the joints and decreasing the risk of disease progression and joint destruction.
CBD oil studies were done on rats and revealed that when given low doses, it resulted in decreasing vomiting and nausea. I don’t know about you, but I really hate these!
Anyone who’s consumed cannabis has probably noticed an increase in appetite. But with CBD oil it can encourage hunger and regulate your appetite. This stimulates your your digestive system to function properly.
Cannabis oil has been associated with helping your vision by reducing the risk of glaucoma and preventing macular degeneration. This is especially vital as you age.
Extensive research revealed that CBD can protect your brain following a stroke. It accomplishes this by decreasing the size of the particular area that was affected in the brain. It can also protect the brain from possible concussions.
Possible Side Effects of CBD Oil
Low Blood Pressure
There is a possibility of experiencing a drop in blood pressure especially when consuming high dosages. Be cautious if you are taking medication for blood pressure!
Becoming sleepy or drowsy is something to be aware of with taking CBD oil.
This endocannabinoid system has an effect on the production of saliva which can result in dry mouth.
The information that I provide on my website is purely based on my own personal experience and subsequent research into the diabetes disease. It is not intended to take the place of medical advice, diagnosis and treatment. Care and investigation should always be sought from an appropriate health care provider. I am happy to discuss my own symptoms, diagnosis and history of my diabetes disease but want to stress that I am not medically trained in any way. All opinions on my website are my own. I have created this site as a way to share information and experiences.
Final Thoughts on CBD Oil
Is CBD Oil Good For Diabetics? Well now you know why it is beneficial for type 2 diabetes and also what other benefits it provides. Make sure you always check with your doctor before you take anything! CBD oil has a wide variety of benefits. It’s what’s trending right now!
Learn Below How to Exercise at your Desk While you Work
- Dr. Marlene Merritt (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 100 Pages - 10/21/2021 (Publication Date) - Primal Health, LP (Publisher)
- Advanced Glucometer Kit: metene TD-4116 diabetes testing kit is equipped with advanced technologies, bring more accurate and reliable results and better experience for your blood sugar control; a control solution is included for checking the glucometer and strips
- Easy to Use: The blood glucose monitor is with code-free design, ready for testing once insert the strip correctly; the quick guide inside the package lists the steps to do a test clearly, easy to follow; any problem about operation, we are here ready to answer and provide glucose monitoring system instructional videos
- 7 Seconds And 0.7µl Blood: This blood glucose meter kit just need 0.7 microliter blood sample and 7 seconds to get you blood glucose value; Fast, minimize wound and less painful
- More Clearly Glucose Trend: 4 modes to record your glucose value according to different time, shows your glucose trend more clearly; 450 blood sugar values storage, continuous 14/21/28/60/90 day average, which bring more convenient Diabetes management for you and your health provider
- User-friendly for The Aged: 4 reminder alarms could be set everyday to remind the aged to do a test in time, considerate; the display is more large than most glucose monitors, showing the results more clearly, easier to read for the aged
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Hyman M.D., Mark (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 392 Pages - 02/28/2012 (Publication Date) - Little, Brown Spark (Publisher)
Last update on 2021-10-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API