Aloe Vera- The Hidden Gem
Aloe vera can be responsible for lowering your blood glucose levels considerably. It is very beneficial for type 2 diabetes and so many other health problems.And type 2 diabetes doesn’t have to be a death sentence if you know that you can also prevent it or control it with a healthy diet and lifestyle and exercise.
Aloe actually belongs to the Aloe family and resembles types of cacti. Is aloe vera good for diabetes? The answer is yes. It does in so many ways and I will share with you how. Aloe plants grow in many dry regions of the world. You can also cultivate them and grow them in pots at home as well. There are more than 500 species of the aloe succulent plants. Only 4 which are known as Aloe Vera Barbadensis, are beneficial for your health.
Listen, I know that we are all so busy with our lives and state that we don’t have the time to choose healthy eating and getting off our butts to exercise and get moving. That’s a lame excuse and I was there making those same excuses so I know. It all starts with making the right decision. There are many choices that can help your diabetes and lower your blood sugar and get healthy.
Everything I discuss is about treating diabetes and blood sugar the natural way. Aloe vera is no different. In fact it’s one of the most effective foods that can help you in regulating your glucose levels. If you want a way to stabilize the glucose in your bloodstream, having aloe vera juice on a regular basis will help to do just that. Just having two dosages daily between 5 ml and 15 ml will lower your blood sugar levels significantly.
Aloe vera contains a fiber called glucomannan that it is rich in and is easily dissolved in the water. This results in the reduction of glucose in the body. This effectively reduces your blood sugar. It is so effective that daily usage can lower your blood sugar levels by almost 50% within two months or so. What it actually does is it detoxifies your body and this in turn rids the excess glucose from your bloodstream.
This wonderful plant has anti-inflammatory properties and is a powerful antioxidant that aids in other health problems such as infections, wounds, and ulcers that are related to diabetes. It boosts the secretion of insulin in your body resulting in tolerating diabetes much easier. And there are no adverse side affects in treating diabetes with aloe vera.
Include Aloe Vera in Your Daily Diet
You want to make sure that you have it in your diet everyday. It can deliver some awesome benefits coupled with a well-balanced and healthy diet. But if you really want to experience the maximum benefits than be sure and have fresh organic aloe juice and steer clear of any processed products.
You can begin with one teaspoon of aloe a day and once you are comfortable you can increase the amount to three teaspoons. The bitter taste may be a bit much for you, so you can a sweetener, mix it with other juices, or add some honey to it before having it. I mix mine with sugar free diet grape juice. That works for me!
Additional Health Benefits of Aloe Vera
* Boosts immunity- Drinks that are made from aloe vera contain properties that are naturally detoxifying and can help to cleanse your circulatory system and digestive system. Absorbing more nutrients results in improved blood circulation and in turn shows an improvement in your health. Your cells benefit because your blood is filled with more oxygen. These cells help your body to fight off infection by boosting your immune system.
* Muscle and joint pain- Joint and muscle pain can be alleviated by applying aloe gel because of its anti-inflammatory properties. You can drink aloe juice to further reduce inflammation inside your entire body.
* Improves cardiovascular roles- The extract from aloe vera purifies and escalates the supply of blood and oxygen to all of your organs to aid in getting the most maximum use and functionality. Your heart and your brain especially benefit from aloe vera.
* Nausea- There are many different reasons for nausea including having a virus or the flu or having contaminated food. I really despise nausea in a huge way and who doesn’t. While there are many over the counter medicines that can help, I always turned to ginger ale but now it’s aloe vera juice that really does the trick. It works wonders for an upset or sick stomach and can really be beneficial by calming your stomach down and making you feel so much better.
* Skin care- Aloe vera is excellent for skin care and has been for a zillion years. If you’ve got a skin abrasion or skin condition, it is an excellent remedy for a painful situation. There are numerous personal and skin care products and cosmetics that contain aloe extract that can help.
You also have the option, if you have your own aloe vera plant at home, to take off a small part of the leaf of the plant and take the gel and apply the raw form of the aloe on your face or to whatever the area is that is bothering you. It’s an awesome remedy for acne, rashes, psoriasis, and stings.
* Digestion improvement- The properties of aloe vera are extremely good for proper digestion. It helps in having a smooth bowel movement and eliminate elements that can be harmful. Having a healthy digestive system can have positive affects on what you think about and what actions you take and resulting in a much better overall health. Aloe vera is great for helping to cure irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, and other gastro conditions from trying to do damage to your system.
* Cancer prevention- So as aloe vera helps to boost your immune system, using aloe gel can destroy cancerous tumors and very effectively too. It has been proven to be one of the most successful cancer prevention methods of those available in alternative medicine today.
* Arthritis- The outstanding anti-inflammatory properties of aloe vera work almost instantly on the swelling and pain resulting from arthritis. The aloe vera juice is extremely fast and effective when either drinking or applying topically for curing the arthritis pain for you.
* Acid reflux- This symptom of heartburn and discomfort can be treated successfully with aloe vera juice. Acid reflux is one very uncomfortable and scary experience. Aloe works very well, but the better option is to avoid the fried and greasy foods in the first place. 🙂
* Nutrients and vitamins- Did you know that aloe vera is loaded with over 75 nutrients? This extraordinary plant is packed with enzymes, sterols, minerals, amino acids, and vitamins such as vitamin A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, and folic acid. It is rich in the minerals magnesium, iron, potassium, selenium, zinc, and calcium. That’s an awful lot of benefits packed into the aloe plant!
There aren’t many plants that contain vitamin B12, but the Aloe plant is one that does contain it. Aloe also contains about 19 amino acids of which 8 are essential amino acids.
* Bacteria prevention- It’s a fact that aloe vera has a phytochemical content and ingredientd that are active including salicylic acid and sulfur which makes aloe vera considered to be just about anti everything, antimicrobial, antibiotic, antibacterial, and antiviral. Al of these substances help to prevent any growth of microorganisms which reduces the risks of viral and fungal infections, both outside and inside your body.
* Kidney stones- This is something you do not ever want. Anyone who’s ever gone through the pain of kidney stones can tell you that. This solid part of a mineral in the urine is so painful that you’ll do anything to avoid it. One of the main reasons they occur is from not drinking enough. Kidney stones will form if your body is lacking water. Aloe vera juice can help prevent the formation of kidney stones.
* Aging process- While aging is a normal process in life that becomes noticeable and makes your skin thinner, there doesn’t seem to be much that you can do to prevent it. Your skin gets wrinkles and it shows your age. but by leading a healthier lifestyle, you can slow the aging process down. One of the ways of leading a healthy lifestyle is by taking aloe vera.
It can vastly improve the firmness of your skin and help to prevent the wrinkles. You want your skin to be elastic and stretchable and aloe vera helps to accomplish this. Aloe stimulates fibroblast (which is a type of cell that can synthesize the extracellular collagen and matrix.) The more collagen that is produced, the younger your skin will look because of more elasticity.
* Sunburn- This is one of the most popular and beneficial uses for aloe vera. It’s great for sunburns. I have used it many times to treat and soothe the pain of sunburn. It treats burns and it an excellent skin rejuvenator. It decreases the healing time of your wounds and healing substanially.
* Gum disease- You can treat and cure gum disease with aloe vera. All you have to do is to put aloe powder on your toothbrush and just brush your teeth and gums as you normally would do. Your gums will be soothed and you will cure any kind of infection too. Rinse and gargle with aloe vera juice and make sure you’re getting enough vitamin D. This will help your gums get back to a healthier state within a couple of months.
The information that I provide on my website is purely based on my own personal experience and subsequent research into the diabetes disease. It is not intended to take the place of medical advice,diagnosis and treatment. Care and investigation should always be sought from an appropriate health care provider. I am happy to discuss my own symptoms, diagnosis and history of my diabetes disease but want to stress that I am not medically trained in any way. All opinions on my website are my own. I have created this site as a way to share information and experiences.
Aloe vera is generally safe, but the most important thing is to discuss everything with your doctor first! So now you know the reasons why diabetes and aloe vera are linked.
If You Really Want to Reverse Your Type 2 Diabetes Then Click the Button Below Now!
Please forward this article to others who need help and please leave any questions or comments you may have below. I would love to interact with you. Thank you for reading and I appreciate it! Have a happy and a healthy!