Have you always been a worry wart? Welcome to the club! Even being a diabetic you can learn How to Stop Worrying about Diabetes. Diabetes is something you can control so worrying won’t help. I have 11 tips to help you become worry-free. Let’s see how.
What Can You do to Stop Worrying About Diabetes?
I’ve always been a worry wart. But I decided that it’s not worth it anymore. It’s time to learn how to stop worrying about diabetes and everything else. Worrying is such a negative thing and can wreak havoc in your life. There are ways to change this because you know what? We only have one life to live and why waste it worrying about things we have no control over?
I do remember reading this a long time ago. Now, when I find myself in stressful situations, I stop and repeat it to myself. If you forget everything you read here now, just remember this ONE thing because it’s true: Most of the things we worry about never happen anyway. Repeat it to yourself.
Print it out. Put in on your fridge, your computer, your tablet, your forehead! LOL I don’t care where, just do it! I know it’s easier said than done, but I’ll get into detail later. You’ll see that it’s not that difficult to change your habit of worrying.
Let’s Talk One on One
I look back over the years and GEEZ, if I had a dollar for every time I worried, I’d be so rich and so would you because I would share it with you! So I know you’re probably a worrier too or you wouldn’t be here now.
I believe it’s just human instinct to worry for most of us, but some people are so laid back that nothing bothers them. I often wonder about people like that as to whether they just hold everything in and worry inside without it showing. That’s not good either.
We just need some changes and have to look at situations differently to fight this worrying battle. Sometimes do you look at a situation and say to yourself, “What’s the worst that could happen?” In my past experiences if things didn’t go perfect and steered toward a negative outcome, it was almost never as bad as I had worried about. And the rare times that terrible things happened, I got through them.
Things happen for a reason. My view on life is this: Your life is like a book. It is already written. Each day you turn the page and it was supposed to happen this way and why? It’s because of the decisions you made based on what you thought was best. You can’t change the past. It’s gone. You also can’t change the future because it hasn’t happened yet. You only have control over the present.
Recently Diagnosed with Diabetes?
SEE THE PRODUCTS YOU NEED TO GET STARTED
Once You Take Control
Another thing that helps me is this: It’s mind over matter. If you don’t mind, then it doesn’t matter. Ok, another post it note here. Add it to the first wherever you’re posting it! LOL It’s true when you think about it. Learn to not mind about specific things and it won’t matter.
I always had a problem of what people are thinking about me or what I’m doing or whatever. Do you find yourself doing this? Well, then join me and let’s stop this immediately. It’s a bummer and can ruin a situation instantly.
All this becomes is another circumstance for you to worry and WHY? Only because you let it and once you change your thoughts, so will your worrying change too.
Is there a reason for worrying? Maybe you worry to mentally deal with problems. I know that I have, all the time. But it has to be thought about and looked at in different ways. If you are a negative person, you’re more prone to worrying. If you’re a positive person, maybe not so much or not at all.
I have thought to myself, that maybe the problems I worry about are not so much the issue, but the worrying is the real culprit.
First things first, I change my mind toward positive thoughts instead of negative ones and I see a change already. Say goodbye to negativity and you’ll be on the right track toward kicking worrying to the curb!
Watch the Video Below to Help with Your Worrying!
This is obviously important because your physical health affects your mental health and worrying. For me, diabetes is an issue which I am addressing with losing weight and eating the healthy foods. You don’t want to get up in the morning feeling fatigued. I don’t like not sleeping well and sure don’t want stress or worrying playing a part in that.
Exercise is the key to helping with diabetes, and helping me deal with problems as well. I bike ride as much as possible because exercise that is fun makes me do it every day. It also helps keep my cholesterol down and aids me in trimming the belly fat.
I don’t want high blood pressure and I monitor it at home. To stay on top of my game, I take vitamin D, stay away from sugar and eat 4-6 small meals a day. I also take supplements that lower blood sugar and also keep my blood pressure down as well.
Worrying and stress are a huge part of poor mental health. We need to strengthen our mental AND physical health together. If you’re an emotional eater because you worry, then this has to be changed. If we only thought about what we’re doing before we do it, our decisions might be different and have a more positive outcome.
10 Steps to Stop Worrying
1) Spend Time in the Present
Leave the past alone. You can’t change it and it wastes your time. Life goes by way too fast. I was always guilty of this and it drove me nuts. I try not to look too much into the future because NOW is the time that matters most.
2) One Step
Just take one small step to improve a situation at the moment. Next time, another small step.
3) The Unknown
You don’t know what’s coming and worrying won’t change it. Just let it go. Learn to accept things you can’t change and concentrate on things you can change. Follow your dreams and focus entirely on that instead.
4) Send Out Positive Vibes
Feeling positive and sending out positive vibes will attract the same. It’s the law of attraction and it works!
Any type of exercise takes your mind off things and is healthy so why not? Find one or two that you enjoy and replace worrying with your activities.
6) Pick up the Phone
Call your friend, sister, brother, mother, father, anybody you’re close with. One thing that always seems to help me is to vent, but remember it works both ways! Sometimes they have a different view point on a situation that will help you. Go ahead, and dial!
7) Schedule a Time
If you’re going to worry, then pick a time and spend that time and get it over with. Write things down. Keep notes. Keep your worries in your worry diary notebook and leave them there instead of in your mind.
8) Take a Walk, but Not Just Anywhere
Go out and enjoy nature where it’s peaceful and quiet. The forest, beach, anywhere you find peace and solitude. Nature does wonderful things for the mind. Leave everything else behind.
Deep breathing is wonderful for worrying and stress. If you inhale for the count of 4 and hold for the count of 7 and then exhale for the count of 8, you’ll find it impossible to feel stressed and anxious about worrying while doing this breathing technique. I use this to sleep sometimes. It works wonders for diabetes too. Yoga is awesome!
Accept things you can’t change or have no control over. Can you live with a small chance of something bad happening? I believe so because it’s happened in the past and it’s almost never the terrible situation you played out in your mind in the first place. Accept it. Once you do it for the first time, it will become habit.
11) Snail’s Pace
Ok, let’s just try slowing down. If you are a person who does everything fast, then slow down. Just try and relax by slowing down everything you do. Going too fast increases stress and worrying. Try slowing down even if it’s one thing at a time.
Plan your time and follow the schedule if you can. If you have to be at an appointment at 2 p.m. and it takes you 20 minutes to get there, allow an extra 15 minutes. No stress, no worries. Planning your time is important.
Talk to yourself and stop yourself from racing through things because you may not have enough time. Plan it out. You’ll get it done with less worry. Move with the snail, not the racehorse. It works!
Want to Lower Your Blood Sugar?
See the one supplement that works
The Big One: Money Worries
It goes without saying that money is the biggest concern for at least half of us if not more. Who hasn’t worried about money and paying the bills? Raise your hand! I can see you and the look on your face. 🙂
Okay, so what can we do to help the financial situation?
Pay off Debt
Once you make a plan to pay off debt, the stresses and worries diminish big time. Sit down and write out a plan and stick to it. Don’t ponder it, just do it.
Pay Bills Online with Auto Pay
This saves you money, but not forgetting and getting late charges and saves the cost of mailing your payment. Every little bit helps. Time to get a hold of money
Plan a Budget
Make a budget. Write everything down and stick to it. I have an app called bill tracker on my phone and it’s great! I get reminded when bills are due and when I record it, everything is kept in order until next month’s bills.
Check Your Balances
I check my checking account balances every day. It’s imperative that you stay on top of this.
Structure Some Kind of Emergency Account
I know this isn’t easy but the rule of thumb is to have six month’s worth of bills out aside.
Turn to another source of income to supplement your income each month. More than one source of income is less stress and worrisome.
Save by Trimming or Cutting Out Any Luxuries
Learn to do without if necessary. look at all your bills and see where you can cut back. Bring lunch to work. Stop eating out and spending money that you can’t afford at least until you get things under control.
Recently Diagnosed with Diabetes?
SEE THE PRODUCTS YOU NEED TO GET STARTED
How to Stop Worrying about Diabetes is now a thing of the past for me. Hopefully by now you too know how to stop worrying about diabetes and everything else. Worrying will now hopefully be a thing of the past for you or at least a start.
It’s not impossible and I hope you absorbed enough valuable information here. I’d appreciate any feedback you may have by leaving a comment below. Thank you and don’t worry! It will all work out!
Check Out Below the Best Way
to Lower Your Blood Sugar Fast
Want to Lower Your Blood Sugar?
See the one supplement that works
- Advanced Glucometer Kit: metene TD-4116 diabetes testing kit is equipped with advanced technologies, bring more accurate and reliable results and better experience for your blood sugar control; a control solution is included for checking the glucometer and strips
- Easy to Use: The blood glucose monitor is with code-free design, ready for testing once insert the strip correctly; the quick guide inside the package lists the steps to do a test clearly, easy to follow; any problem about operation, we are here ready to answer and provide glucose monitoring system instructional videos
- 7 Seconds And 0.7µl Blood: This blood glucose meter kit just need 0.7 microliter blood sample and 7 seconds to get you blood glucose value; Fast, minimize wound and less painful
- More Clearly Glucose Trend: 4 modes to record your glucose value according to different time, shows your glucose trend more clearly; 450 blood sugar values storage, continuous 14/21/28/60/90 day average, which bring more convenient Diabetes management for you and your health provider
- User-friendly for The Aged: 4 reminder alarms could be set everyday to remind the aged to do a test in time, considerate; the display is more large than most glucose monitors, showing the results more clearly, easier to read for the aged
- Dr. Marlene Merritt (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 100 Pages - 10/24/2021 (Publication Date) - Primal Health, LP (Publisher)
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
- FULL SPECTRUM OF BENEFITS TO PEOPLE WITH BLOOD SUGAR CONCERNS: (1) Promotes normal blood sugar levels, (2) Promotes weight loss, (3) Reduces absorption of sugars & other carbohydrates, (4) Promotes healthy insulin sensitivity & production, (5) Promotes healthy cholesterol, heart, blood vessels & circulation, and (6) Promotes healthy energy.
- HOW GLUCOCIL WORKS: Not many people know that there are 3 Essentials for keeping your blood sugar normal: (1) Reduce sugar absorption from food, (2) Reduce the liver’s sugar production, and (3) Increase the body’s use of sugar for energy. Target any one of the 3 Essentials and you'll improve your blood sugar levels. But target all 3 Essentials together, and you'll help keep your levels within the normal range. ONLY GLUCOCIL TARGETS ALL 3 ESSENTIALS FOR NORMAL BLOOD SUGAR.
- EXTRA STRENGTH SOFTGELS (*2,250mg OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS PER SERVING): Doctor formulated, proprietary blood glucose management blend, 14 clinically researched ingredients based on more than 100 published research studies, including human clinical studies on Glucocil's proprietary mulberry leaf extract, which was shown to instantly lower peak post-meal elevations by up to 44%.
- OVER 1 MILLION BOTTLES SOLD: The Simple Secret of Targeting All 3 Essentials for Normal Blood Sugar + Support Overall Wellness for Enjoying Life More, since 2008, made in a registered GMP facility in USA, 100,000+ Facebook fans.
- DIRECTIONS: For the first 3 days, take 1 softgel with lunch and 1 softgel with dinner. After 3 days, take 2 softgels with lunch and 2 softgels with dinner. As with any nutritional supplement, talk with your doctor before using Glucocil.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Last update on 2021-10-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API