Diabetes can zap you of valuable energy. But there are things you can do to change that. Let’s learn about How to get More Energy for Diabetics. Okay, you woke up and it’s a Monday morning or it could be any morning the way you’re feeling, right? Time for work or getting the kids to school, or whatever your hectic day may be. Can’t you have just one more hour? Are you just “tired” of dragging all the time? Could it be from your diabetes? Let’s find out just how.
What are the Best Ways to Increase Your Energy Levels?
Okay, you woke up and it’s a Monday morning or it could be any morning the way you’re feeling, right? Time for work or getting the kids to school, or whatever your hectic day may be.
Can’t you have just one more hour? Are you just “tired” of dragging all the time? Could it be from your diabetes? Let’s find out just how.
Let’s “assume” that you aren’t sick, but maybe it is diabetes and that you just need to find ways to boost your energy in other ways. How many of us have felt this way either temporarily or maybe even permanently?
I will admit as I’m sure you will too, that an occasional rainy or gloomy day might be nice for just relaxing and watching a movie or two or a marathon. Everyone has different things they like to do on days like that. It kind of makes you tired and sleepy.
So what can we do to get our butts in gear with more energy? There are many things that can help and it doesn’t mean drinking energy boosters. Once we find what works for us in particular, then we can just repeat it again the next time the low energy feelings set in. It’s not that difficult.
Recently Diagnosed with Diabetes?
SEE THE PRODUCTS YOU NEED TO GET STARTED
Tips on Increasing Your Energy Levels Naturally
If you control your blood sugars, then you won’t be so tired all the time. It can really zap you big time. Learn to follow these tips and you will be learning how to keep your glucose numbers in line. The end result is that you will get some of your energy back!
Believe it or not these will help your energy levels even if some don’t sound logical to you. Most will seem logical and make perfect sense to try. That is the only way you will know what works for you personally. But a lot of what I am mentioning has to do with either some form of exercise or just doing activities that require movement.
- Don’t skip breakfast. Your body needs a good breakfast to start out your day and help carry you through it. Complex carbs and protein are a good way to start. Maybe wheat toast and egg whites and low-fat yogurt are good examples. No simple sugars such as donuts and such. You know what I’m talking about. LOL
- Halt burn out in its tracks. Stop going to sleep at two in the morning and getting up at six. Your body need seven to eight hours of sleep each night. But also don’t overdo it. Sleeping more than eight hours is usually not good for the normal person.
- Naps are good for some people especially older folks. A thirty minute to one hour nap at about the same time every day can be beneficial for your boosting your energy.
- Increase your energy levels with yoga. If you’re taking yoga, you can try poses at home to bring up your energy levels too.
- Apples. Instead of picking up a chocolate bar (which will worsen your fatigue level later on), have an apple instead because it boosts your energy and will stabilize your blood sugar with its fiber and vitamin C. Apples are great forms of complex carbohydrates.
- Drink water. How many times have you heard about drinking enough water? What happens is that if you don’t have enough water, your muscles will get less oxygen and reduce your circulation then that tired feeling sets in. If you start to feel sluggish, it could be you’re on your way to dehydration.
- Magnesium is important in your diet and if your levels are low you can also feel tired so make sure you get enough magnesium everyday.
- Protein is the basis for controlling your blood sugar levels, maintenance of your skin, bones, blood, cartilage, muscles, and improving your heart health and your overall mood.
- The color red believe it or not is a big energy booster. Maybe you have an article of clothing that’s red. The results will be instant for feeling more energized. Give it a try!
- Apple cider vinegar is an excellent source of energy and it has so many health benefits. I take apple cider vinegar everyday. But use caution because the taste is very strong and you really should mix it with water or something else. I don’t like it with water so I mix it with diet fruit juice. I only use 1 tablespoon each time which is three times a day.
- Vitamin B complex is something that I take everyday because the B vitamins give you the energy that your body needs to provide energy.
- Vitamin C is another vitamin you need in your diet and can lead to having less energy in your body. You can take a supplement but I always like the natural method and eating the right foods such as tomatoes, oranges, strawberries, kale and broccoli.
- Exercise. Of course you need to exercise and you’ll have more energy. What you want to aim for is thirty minutes a day for five days a week or more. It will increase your energy level and help improve your physical health as well as your mental health.
- Healthy snacks can give you the energy you need when you’re feeling down. Fruits and nuts will help control your glucose levels and give you the extra energy kick!
- Listen to music that gets you moving! This will give you some mid-afternoon energy by stimulating your brain.
- Walking is the best exercise and really gives you super energy especially if you’ve got your headphones on with your music! Pump it up!
- Exchange your coffee and drink tea instead. Tea will help you in the energy department. I drink green tea all the time, although I’m not a coffee drinker anyway.
- Sunlight and Vitamin D. Being indoors in an office with indoor lighting just can’t measure up to getting outside in the sunlight (even if only for fifteen minutes at your lunch break) to better your mood and get your dosage of vitamin D at the same time. Re-energize your batteries and boost yourself up with plenty of pep to carry you through the rest of the day.
Don’t let the Energy Vampires get to you
You know who they are and what they are. They cross your path every day and every night. But as long as you know how to avoid them and how to deal with them, you will not be zapped of your energy.
Let’s face it, there are all kinds of negative people you will face each day. They can zap you of energy atthe snap of their fingers. Just like that. If you allow it. There are people out there in the world who are negative and who can suck the energy right out of you. It may affect different people in different ways.
If you’re not sensitive and just let things roll off your back then it won’t affect you the way it does someone who is very sensitive. There is so much energy in the world. It’s just not the energy of getting out of bed in the morning.
Every emotion, thought, and action contains energy. So if you want more energy, you can just make the best out of avoiding the energy vampires.
So you’re probably wondering who these people are in your life. Well, the fact of the matter is that it’s not only people. There are many other elements that zap you of energy and they are the energy sucking vampires too. Let’s see who and what they are:
Beginning with People:
- Jealous people
- Insecure people
- People with anger issues
- Complaining and people who whine all the time (I really don’t like these people)
- People who are always paranoid
- Manipulative people are others that are on my “you know what list”
- Folks who are hypochondriacs
These people have GOT to go! You would be surprised how much energy you would get back. I’ll talk about ways to cope with these “individuals” and the next list of “things” shortly.
Want to Lower Your Blood Sugar?
See the one supplement that works
- Electronic devices: cell phone, tablets, gaming devices, etc.
- Public distractions
How much time and energy are you robbed of from these daily activities? I know that some are essential for business and for your active life. But let’s see what you can do to deal and cope with them and at least to help control some of them.
Check Out the Dr. Oz Video on How to Boost Your Energy Levels
Coping With all the Energy Draining Vampires
- Teach yourself not to be argumentative. Okay, it’s easier said than done but people just love to argue and get the last word in. Let them have the first and last word. It’s not worth it. Otherwise they win because they made you feel drained from the argument. You don’t need the stress!
- Talk less, listen more. I always abide by this and it works. You actually don’t want to encourage someone who talks too much to keep talking. So find a “nice” way to end the conversation and get out of there.
- Get the time clock out. This goes for just about everything. From conversations with people in person or on the phone, to watching TV, surfing the internet, playing games on your tablets and everything else. Try and limit times with each and see the results when it comes to your energy.
- Eye contact. If you want to spend less time talking to someone who’s an energy vampire, than try less eye contact. Just limiting eye contact is sufficient here. I in no way mean stop talking to every person you see. That’s rude and just plain odd anyway.
- Act, but don’t react. Think before you react to something. These negative vampire people feed off your reactions. Try not to be too positive or too negative in your conversations. Just try and stay in the neutral zone somewhere.
- As a last resort, end the relationship. If you find it troublesome to dodge the bullet, so to speak, then the contact between someone who is just out to zap your energy level should be terminated. Hopefully it won’t get to this point.
Additional Pointers to Help Your get-up-and-go
- Chew gum. Okay, you’re thinking, how can that help with energy? Well recent studies done back a few years ago in the UK resulted in showing that chewing gum can stimulate your nervous system and increase your heart rate. By increasing your heart rate, you are increasing the blood flow to your brain. Stimulating your nervous system increases your alertness and that aids in energy flow.
- Engaging your brain to learn. The more you use your brain the more energetic you will start to feel.
- Motivation is awesome. Sometimes people say they are just lazy. it really isn’t that. It’s the fact that they lack motivation and being motivated will boost your energy up sky high!
- Stand up straight! How many times has your mom said this to you? I remember it well and the fact is that you use more energy with bad posture than you do with good posture. So mom was right.
- Lavender soap, really? Yes studies show the aroma of lavender will increase the producing of alertness in the brain and resulting in more energy.
- Quit smoking. Smoking affects the oxygen in your body and nicotine is responsible for trying to get to sleep and it also lowers your energy levels very quickly.
- Singing. Listening to your favorite upbeat music as I mentioned previously is great, but singing to it amplifies the levels of energy big time. Go ahead and sing me a tune!
- Gardening. It’s fun if you enjoy gardening and while it relaxes you, you’re getting a form of exercise that adds to your energy levels once again.
- Color of light? It’s dark at night when you sleep because bright light keeps you awake. Blue light will give you more of the energy boost so try blue light during the day for a pick-me-up.
Recently Diagnosed with Diabetes?
SEE THE PRODUCTS YOU NEED TO GET STARTED
How to get More Energy for Diabetics should be clear now. I hope so. So as you have hopefully learned, there are many ways to boost your energy and also ways to prevent energy vampires from zapping you of your energy. It’s all about change and I want you to have more energy and be healthy.
Want to Lower Your Blood Sugar?
See the one supplement that works
- FAST RESULTS – Get results in as little as 5 seconds.
- NO CODING – Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION – Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- MEMORY – Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
- Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit – Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30 gauge Lancets-100 count and Carrying Case
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight loss and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
- REVOLUTIONARY BLEND AND HIGH DOSES: Daily Support is NOT just another multivitamin! Compare our doses to others - we include more natural ingredients needed for daily Diabetes support and blood sugar regulation. Each bottle contains a one month supply.
- POWERFUL 7 IN 1 BLEND: Daily Support is a specialized blend of 7 ultra-potent, completely natural, and pure ingredients for Type 2 Diabetes support. Each daily dose includes Cinnamon, Banaba, Chromium Picolinate, Milk Thistle, Magnesium Oxide, Vitamin B12, and Bilberry Fruit Powder.
- COMBAT INSULIN RESISTANCE: Diabetes Doctor's powerful blend of Cinnamon, Banaba, Magnesium, and Chromium helps promote healthy insulin function, higher energy levels, and support pancreas health.
- CORRECT NUTRITIONAL DEFICIENCIES: Magnesium and Vitamin B12 deficiencies are very common with Type 2 Diabetes. These deficiencies can aggravate insulin resistance and contribute to heart risk and nerve pain. Daily Support provides you with full doses of both essential vitamins and minerals.
- SUPPORT HEALTHY VITAL ORGANS: Daily Support contains Milk Thistle, which aids in promoting healthy heart, liver, kidney, and pancreas function - organs that can be affected by diabetes.
- Excellent Accuracy: metene TD-4116 blood glucose meter and strips are produced with industry-leading chips and biosensor, equipped with industry-leading technologies, conducive to get accurate and reliable measurements
- No Coding: The blood sugar meter gets into measure status automatically once insert the blood sugar test strip to the bottom of the slot, easy to use and easy to read with large display for the senior
- Fast and Reduce Pain: This blood glucose monitor takes just 7s and 0.7µl blood to get the glucose value; The lancing device has 5 depth options to minimize wound and reduce pain
- Better Data Management: This glucometer stores the newest 450 blood glucose values and display the continuous 14/21/28/60/90 day average; the measurements could be exported with windows-based software; help you track and manage your blood glucose better
- Diabetes Testing Kit 107 Piece Set: 50 glucometer strips, 50 30G lancets, 1 blood sugar meter, 1 lancing device, 1 control solution, 2 batteries, 1 protective wallet and 1 user manual; Please feel free to contact us if any problem when using this Diabetes testing kit
- Support cardiovascular health & blood sugar levels with the PurePremium blood sugar support dietary supplement, which contains essential vitamins, minerals and herbs.
- Support healthy glucose metabolism by adding our all-natural heart health supplement to your diet. Our advanced cardiovascular support capsules contain cinnamon, mulberry, vitamin c, vitamin e, magnesium, zinc, licorice root extract and manganese.
- Support blood cholesterol levels and make sure that your heart is healthy and strong. Support healthy insulin function and bolster your immune system against harmful free radicals.
- Our easy-to-swallow capsules support healthy glucose levels and your metabolism at the same time.
- Formulated in the USA. Every PurePremium product comes from an inspected, and GMP certified facility right here in the USA.
Last update on 2021-02-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API