My Review of Rockdove Diabetic Slippers
Product: RockDove Men’s and Women’s Original Two-Tone Memory Foam Slipper
Price: $19.99 USD
Product Weight: 14.1 ounces
Colors: Mens-3 colors- Womens-4 colors
Guarantee: Yes-100% Money Back Guarantee -30 Day Return
Personal Rating: 9 out of 10
What is it About Diabetic Slippers by Rockdove?
First of all these slippers are great whether you’re a diabetic or not. Since I have diabetic neuropathy and have numbness in my feet, I needed a slipper that wasn’t going to make my feet feel like they were constricted and the Rockdove does not make my feel that feel that way! I love the way they feel and trust me, I was never a slipper person until I developed type 2 diabetes!
This is a company that cares about how people’s feet feel. Let’s face it, our feet carry our load all the time. Don’t they deserve some comfort and pampering too? They designed the slippers with arch support insoles, anti-shock cushioning, and top memory foam from mattresses. How many of us are out working outside all day and just want to come home and slip those tired aching feet into a nice warm soft slipper?
But Rockdove didn’t stop there. They worked with a top mattress company in Long Beach California who sourced the memory foam toppers that Rockdove molded into insoles of shoes. They make slippers of all kinds of tired feet. Over a period of years they measured the firmness and density ratings of their foams so as to create the most superior level of cushioning for their customers wearing slippers.
Watch the Video Below!
- Made of 95% cotton and 5% spandex
- If you want to go outside the house for whatever reason, they have an rubber sole that is an anti-slip for your safety
- These are great for a gift as well especially for someone with diabetes to provide their feet with comforting rest
- Machine washable
- Available for men and women
- 3 colors for men- black/lime- blue/maize- dark gray/blue
- 4 colors for women- dark gray/blue- gray/red- red/black
- Casual indoor slippers that come in 5 relaxed-fit sizes for adults and kids that are bigger: small (7-8), medium (9-10), large (11-12), x-large (13-14), and xs (5-6). Size up if you wear a half-size (e.g. 8.5, 10.5, 12.5) in men’s shoes, if you have wide feet, or you plan to wear socks.
- Easy to slip your foot in clog with an open back for “breathing”
- You can get super soft comfort from the insole supports that are designed with cushioned memory foam that forms to the shape of your feet
- You can keep your toes toasty warm in the cold months with the warm terry lining
- They are extremely comfortable and won’t slip off your feet easily
- Exceptional value for the money
- Some complaints about insufficient memory foam
- They may not last as long as they should
- Not made for excessive outdoor use
Consider this before you purchase:
- Be sure that you choose the right color that you like
- Make sure you submit the correct size (Remember to go 1/2 size up if you’re a half size)
- If you are a size 11, then order a size 12 because they do run small
Customer Reviews and Scores
The Rockdove Memory Foam Slippers are great for a product that is affordable and provides comfort for your feet indoors, especially for diabetics. Now I’d like to mention a few things about reviews of this product.
At the time of this review, there were 4,141 reviews.
82% placed positive comments. Not every person is going to have the same opinion. One unhappy person wrote that the slippers were not nearly as comfortable after a year and that the sole cushioning had flattened out. Another dejected individual stated that the slippers were not as attractive in person than they thought they might be and that they didn’t really look like men’s slippers for whatever reason.
But some of the mostly positive comments saw things in a different light. One very happy buyer boasted that these slippers are made for them and that the Rockdove slippers are outstanding! They bought a bigger size as recommended and that the fit was perfect!
A second satisfied person said that these are the most comfortable slippers they ever wore and were thankful that they are washable as well. Taking the suggestions of ordering a bigger size was the best recommendation they could follow!
What else can I say about Rockdove slippers? They are awesome for both men and women! When you have type 2 diabetes, you need something on your feet when you’re home and these are perfect for me. I’m not saying that these are for everyone because they are not. Some will love them and some will not like them. But I based my decision to purchase these based on a review similar to this. I always go with the odds. 82% of positive reviewers was enough for me because as long as there is a return policy, I had nothing to lose.
Click Below to Get Your Rockdove Men’s Slippers Today!
Click Below to Get Your Rockdove Women’s Slippers Today!
Please forward this review to others who may be looking for something like these by sharing on social media below and please leave any questions or comments you may have below. I would love to interact with you. Thank you for reading and I do appreciate it! Have a happy and a healthy one!