When you have diabetes, you need a specific amount of supplies. And whether you’re home or on the go, you need to have a case that will hold all your diabetic supplies. The Diabetic Supply Carrying Case Review gives you all the detailed information for you to see if this case is helpful for you.
Quick Review of the Myabetic Diabetic Supply Carrying Case:
Product: Myabetic Banting Diabetes Supply Case
Price: $48.00 USD
Product Weight: 6.4 ounces
Personal Rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars
Myabetic Banting Diabetes Supply Case
I’m probably like most other folks and started out with a big ziplock bag for my diabetic supplies. It might have been fine at first, but it was very disorganized and ugly if I may say so. It looked as if I just through these things together in the ziplock bag and was rushing off to catch a plane. And for sure it was very “clunky” to say the least.
I’m a bit impatient sometimes and it would drive me crazy when I couldn’t find what I was looking for because everything was just mixed up and “thrown together” in a ziplock bag. So it was time for me to find a carry case for my supplies that would keep everything organized and in its place. I found the Myabetic Banting Diabetes Supply Case and it’s perfect! No more zip lock bags for me.
If you have a smaller case that you are currently trying to stuff your supplies and insulin pens into, then you will absolutely love this “wallet” that is lustrous and svelte and is excellent for holding all your diabetes supplies. Keep it all organized in this superior made, carry all accessory. I love the black and the charcoal for men and women will love the pink one as well.
Check Out the Video Below Now!
- Diabetes Organizer will hold glucose meter, syringes, 2 insulin pens, lancing device, insulin vial, and test strips
- Extremely durable for everyday usage and traveling
- Zippers and luxurious material
- Able to fit all glucose meters
- Included is a signature removable pouch for waste for collecting and discarding test strips that were used
- 7”W x 4.25”H x 1.75”D
- It’s perfect to hold 1 or 2 insulin pens
- It will fit all blood glucose meters
- It includes a removable pouch for wastes used to gather & dispose of used test strips
- Superior vegan leather & luxurious designed hardware details
- The Myabetic Case resembles an appealing wallet that organizes all your diabetic supplies in one place. Choose from black, pink, or charcoal colors
- Disposable pouch
- Elastic bands hold the lance and the test strip canister securely in place
- Stitching, materials, and organization of the case are outstanding
- Zipper is a bit stiff, but loosens up after use
- The loops for some of the supplies are a little stiff in the beginning, but with continued use, they function just fine
- If you want to take your meter out to read or to use several times each day, you have to open the flaps or unzip them and this might be somewhat inconvenient for some folks
Consider This Before You Purchase:
- Save yourself the time of returning it by making sure of your color choice, black, charcoal, or pink.
- If you want it fast, it is available on Amazon Prime!
- Make sure that you will fill your case with everything you want and need when you get it so that you are completely satisfied
- You can also exchange or return it if you are not satisfied
Verified Myabetic Customer Reviews
The Myabetic Banting Diabetes Supply Case is great for storing and carrying all your essential diabetic products. A universal case that fits all of your products, everything is neatly tucked away and at your disposal for your needs when you need it. It just makes being organized so much easier! Click HERE to see all the customer reviews.
There were 154 customer reviews at the time I am writing this review. Every customer has their own opinion whether it’s positive or negative. So, I’d like to give you a couple of examples of what some folks said. I always base my decisions on reviews such as this one.
One woman who appeared to not be too content said that while this may be a decent case for keeping things handy for you around the home, it’s too large and too heavy to fit into a small body purse. In addition another disgruntled buyer felt that it wasn’t too nice in appearance, but that it was better than the ziplock bag she had been using to carry her diabetes supplies.
A much happier person stated that they were in constant search for quite some time for a case similar to this and felt it was worth the money because a ziplock bag would no longer suffice. They had plenty of room to carry all of the diabetes supplies and that the bag was of a nice construction and perfect for diabetics to carry everything.
A happy woman wrote that they were exceptionally pleased with this particular carrying case. Her husband ordered it for her online and when it arrived, she filled it with all her diabetic supplies and everything fit and was easy to carry. She was ecstatic.
What else can I say about the Myabetic Banting Diabetic Supply Case? The Diabetic Supply Carrying Case is superior to any other case that I’ve ever seen. Is it perfect? No! Nothing is ever perfect. But I couldn’t find another diabetes carrying carry case better than this one. You get what you pay for. As far as I’m concerned and at least 85% of Amazon reviewers agree, the Myabetic works. It’s the best choice for me.