Black Cumin Seed Oil for Diabetes
Black cumin seed oil has an enormous amount of benefits in addition to treating diabetes. Black cumin seeds otherwise known as nigella sativa, come from a flowering plant in the Middle East and Asia. This particular plant has flowers that are an off white color. I want to discuss the connection and benefits for diabetes first because I feel that’s more important for diabetes control. I will discuss the other benefits afterward.
Studies back in 2007 revealed that the cost of treating diabetes was over $170 billion according to the Center for Disease and Control and Prevention. That is a whopping amount of money to treat just one disease! Nigella sativa has been around for many thousands of years and has considerable healing properties.
Among a few of the benefits, it helps to increase your life span, helps in purifying your blood, and strengthening your immune system. Black cumin seed oil has had many research done and shown to help in reversing diabetes and in a short time as well. I found that it has helped me with lowering my blood sugar numbers and I will continue to take it because of this and all the great benefits it offers.
This is one of the top Black Cumin Seed Oils that can really help you fight diabetes. Just click the link below to get your black cumin seed oil:
In a study done back in 2009, there was research done on lab animals that showed an improvement of glucose intolerance because of the prevention of absorption of glucose into the intestines because of the consumption of black cumin seed oil. It also revealed in another test that the nigella sativa extracts helped in decreasing damage to the beta cells in the pancreas. The pancreas is the organ that produces insulin.
This makes it a possibility that it can lower the risk of type 1 diabetes. There was an article in a journal in a 2011 issue of “Journal of Endocriniology and Metabolism” that states that thymoquinone, (which is bioactive constituent of nigella sativa) is also responsible for raising the sensitivity of insulin in liver cells. This aids in preventing type 2 diabetes. Thymoquinone also has anti cancer properties.
The oil of the black cumin seed is actually more beneficial than the seed itself. It’s actually two and a half times stronger. In order to get the full effect, you should be taking only true black cumin seed oil. You can take it while you are taking medications for diabetes but you should be on a diet that is for diabetics. Anything that you decide to do should always be discussed with your physician.
In one study performed in Saudi Arabia, researchers tested people by using two grams of black cumin seeds each day for a period of five weeks. This helped in lowering blood sugar levels in type 2 diabetics and they were reduced by an average of over 60 mg/100 ml in five weeks.
To Summarize the Benefits of Nigella Sativa for Diabetes:
- Increases glucose induced secretion of insulin.
- It is an additional treatment for people with diabetes that is effective.
- Exceptional improvement in your A1C and daily glucose numbers.
- Decreases glucose absorption in your intestines.
Awesome Health Benefits of Black Cumin Seed Oil
* Infections- Your immune system is responsible for fighting off all kinds of infections and it one of the things that it kills off that is extremely important is white cells. Black cumin seed oil also helps to fight infections by aiming for your immune system directly. It has always been successful in treating and curing infections because of its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
Your immune system is your lifeline to protecting you against disease so that fact that black cumin seed oil boosts the immune system, to accomplish this is an absolutely beneficial protection for the body.
* Blood pressure- There are many ways to treat high blood pressure including medication and natural remedies. But Nigella sativa is one of the most common treatments in all of the benefits that it offers. Many folks who have taken it reported that their blood pressure levels were lowered as a result. It’s a great natural treatment for high blood pressure.
* Weight loss- If you’ve gone off your diet this may be a way to help you to get back on it. Black cumin seed oil has properties for lowering sugar which could help with weight loss. It decreases your appetite, aids in revving up your metabolism and is a natural antioxidant.
* Healthy heart- Black cumin seed oil offer tremendous benefits for the health of your heart. Because of the Omega 6 and Omega 9 fatty acids that they contain, they help in making your heart healthier because they supplement the flexibility in your blood vessel walls. This helps to avoid pressure on your arteries and the forming of blood clots. It’s so important to make sure that your heart is healthy because it keeps you alive and running!
* Your eyes- To me my eyes are the most important part of my body. The black cumin seed oil can be used to treat infections such as link eye and helps to improve your vision and your eyesight. You can carefully rub some oil around your eyes before bedtime. I thankfully never had pink eye and hopefully never will but it’s nice to have something such as nigella sativa to be able to treat it.
* Memory- Memory is important especially as you get older. Studies were done that showed that taking black cumin seed oil strengthens your cognition, memory, and attention. It aids in the prevention of dementia and improves the sharpness of your brain and helps in aiding your ability to remember both long term and short term. The memory thing drives me crazy sometimes. I don’t know about you but I can remember things from as far back as when I was five years old and sometimes forget recent things!
* Joint pain- Since a lot of joint pain derives from inflammation, black cumin seed oil can give you immediate relief. It really can be a great natural treatment for joint pain. It’s easy enough to just rub on your skin in the affected area. Try it because it works!
* Stress- Studies were performed taking nigella sativa and were proved to lower stress for those who took it and not for those who did not take it. Stress kills so you definitely don’t want or need the stress.
* The prostate- Keeping an eye on prostate health is a major concern in this day and age. Fortunately black cumin seed oil has been taken for a great many years in treating the prostate and promoting good prostate health. It also is beneficial in treating prostate cancer.
* Body detox- Treating your body for toxicity is something to consider for some folks. An easy way to lower your toxicity levels throughout your entire body is with black seed oil. It’s a great natural way to successfully do this.
* HIV- Fighting something like HIV can be a serious thing but it is something that can be very effective in treating it. Recent research showed that for some cases, taking black cumin seed oil could eradicate the strain from the bloodstream within half a year and it did not return either.
* Gums- Nigella sativa does wonders for the treatment of gums and gum disease. It is a very potent remedy that is natural for halting and healing the infections of your gums. It can provide pain relief and clean up and get rid of the bacteria from your gums because of the anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties it contains. Add this to proper dental care and you’ll be doing your mouth a world of good!
* Muscle and back pain- Who doesn’t hate muscle and back pain? Back pain can cripple you and put you out of action. At least I know that’s it happened to me recently. But applying black cumin seed oil to the areas where it hurts gives almost instant pain relief. The very powerful ingredients and compounds work very fast.
* Anxiety- Nigella sativa, after taking for one month, was more effective in treating and lowering anxiety levels and controlling your mood and was recommended to others instead of antidepressant medications for aiding in easing anxiety. This will help you to calm down and help change your mood to a positive one.
* Fatigue- This is a great benefit for chronic fatigue. Even though there may be many different reasons for fatigue, black cumin seed extract is extremely helpful for revitalizing your body!
* Your skin- You want your skin to look good and be healthy and black seed oil works wonders as a skin moisturizer, it’s also beneficial for helping to prevent wrinkles from aging, and protection from the sun and sunburn.
* Insomnia- Studies done revealed that taking it can improve insomnia and sleep disorders and have been extremely effective in doing so.
* Diarrhea- The black seed oil has properties that are anti-inflammatory and make it a great choice to treat diarrhea and because diarrhea is an infection that is viral, it can be treated by the balancing and controlling of your intestines and digestion. This will allow you to much less constipated.
* Nasal congestion- In addition to treating diabetes and lowering your blood sugar, treating nasal congestion is about one of the top benefits of this wonderful herb. It helps with nasal congestion and the buildup in the nasal cavity.
* Hemorrhoids- Hemorrhoids can be downright annoying and pardon the pun, “A pain in the ass.” It’s certainly uncomfortable to say the least and who needs them anyway? You can have side effects from the over the counter medications and why deal with that when black seeds can give you relief almost immediately and also help to prevent the spread of the hemorrhoids.
* Insect bites and stings- I don’t like getting bit by anything especially mosquitoes. This can be applied to the bite and get relief from pain and itching immediately. It’s probably about the best natural remedy for bites from insects.
* Epilepsy- Black cumin seed oil has anti- convulsive properties and a study was done that it effectively reduced the frequency of seizures that occurred in children that resisted the standard treatments.
* Cancer- Nigella sativa has anti-cancer properties that are very potent and can help with inhibiting the growth of cancer cells in many cancers such as breast, brain, oral, colon, and other cancers.
Black Cumin Seed Oil that helps fight diabetes. Just click the link below to get your Black Cumin Seed Oil:
What are the side effects of black cumin seed oil? (or nigella sativa) Or are there any? Well actually there really aren’t side effects at least none that have been reported. This doesn’t mean that they may not exist but it appears very slight to none.
The information that I provide on my website is purely based on my own personal experience and subsequent research into the diabetes disease. It is not intended to take the place of medical advice,diagnosis and treatment. Care and investigation should always be sought from an appropriate health care provider. I am happy to discuss my own symptoms, diagnosis and history of my diabetes disease but want to stress that I am not medically trained in any way. All opinions on my website are my own. I have created this site as a way to share information and experiences.
It has huge benefits for both diabetes and blood sugar along with many other problems it can treat. I hope this helps you to understand the connection between black cumin seed oil and diabetes. Please always consult your doctor first to discuss anything you want to take that’s new.
Thank you for reading and I hope I helped you because that is my goal here! Please pass this article on to others and if you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. I would love to interact with you. I would appreciate it!