If you’ve ever heard about Berberine you may or may not know that it can help lower your blood sugars. In my review of Berberine for Diabetes you can see for yourself how and why Berberine is beneficial for your lowering your blood sugars.
Quick Review of Berberine
Product: Amazing Formulas Berberine
Price: $37.99 USD
Size: 120- 500 mg caps
Guarantee: 30 day money back
My rating: 8.9 out of 10
Berberine for Diabetes
Berberine is a compound that is remarkable and is extracted from a diversity of plants and herbs. It is routinely used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years. It is found in nature and in the wild and has had numerous studies and scientific research done on it. Berberine was used as an anti-microbial agent and a treatment to boost energy. It is very popular now and located in health food stores.
What I like about Berberine is that it treats high blood sugar and aids in losing weight too. It has been shown to decrease the production of sugar (glucose) in the liver. There was a test done, in both animals and humans (and this impressed me) where talking or being administered a daily dose of 1500 mg of Berberine was just as effective in treating blood glucose levels as the exact same amount of the popular drug Metformin.
There was also evidence reported that Berberine also can have anti depressant effects, but for me, I was never depressed so I wouldn’t know if it provided that particular benefit for me personally. It also reduces inflammation and that is very important, especially when you have type 2 diabetes.
Berberine affects an enzyme in the body (it is called activated protein kinase or AMPK for short) that boosts energy and this is especially beneficial when you’re feeling a bit low on energy. I found that it did help me with my energy levels. This AMPK enzyme is unique in that it will decrease the amount of extra sugar in the blood that your liver may produce.
The AMPK helps me with losing weight as well because it improves the insulin sensitivity and works to regulate the glucose in the liver. I’m not saying that it will work for everyone because I’m sure that it won’t, but it works for me. I’m taking Metformin now and hope that at some point my doctor can take me off it. I am now off metformin as an update because of the natural ways to lower blood sugar and Berberine as well.
Realistically? It doesn’t mean going back to not eating healthy and doing no exercise. There are other factors too. You have to have your lab work done regularly and test your blood sugar regularly. If you aren’t, then you should get your own blood sugar monitor.
Check Out the Video Below
- Improves your mood
- Boost energy
- Lowers blood sugar
- Promotes liver health
- Aids in weight loss
- Supports immune system
- Lowers cholesterol
- Lower triglyceride levels
- Lose belly fat
- Heart healthy
- Berberine can possibly have a negative interact with metformin
- There could be possible unknown side effects
- High dosages could cause stomach cramps or diarrhea
Verified Customer Reviews
There are many products that can help lower your blood sugar. According to reviews, Berberine is one of the most popular ones. Like with anything else, I would suggest discussing anything you take with your physician first (like I did) because you never know if there are interactions with any particular medications that you may be taking. This is important.
There were 387 reviews at this time on Amazon. Click HERE to see all the customer reviews.
Most of the comments were positive and customers would purchase again, but there were some negative opinions shared by folks as well. One particular woman stated that she was only giving it three stars because her husband had no difference in his blood sugars but was still willing to give more time to see if there’s a change. One other individual said that while they have noticed any changes yet yet being through half of the bottle, that she was going to stick it out because she had faith it would work.
On the more positive side, these comments weren’t an issue for them as one woman claimed that her husband’s blood glucose numbers were lowered from 160 to 110 and that this is an awesome supplement. Another remark from a satisfied person was that it’s a good product with a good formula to help lower your blood sugars.
My opinion is that Berberine is a “B+” product. I feel Berberine for Diabetes is definitely beneficial for type 2 diabetes. For me it helps with weight loss, lowering blood sugar, and giving me more energy. I always say that not everything will work for everybody. But it has worked for me and others who I know.
But I go with the majority of positive reviews and agree that it’s a product that does what it claims. Berberine and diabetes, it’s a great treatment for diabetes. You may or may not agree, but there’s only one way to know for sure. Click the link below.
- FAST RESULTS – Get results in as little as 5 seconds.
- NO CODING – Our monitors recognize batch codes encrypted on each test strip, so there is no need for you to manually insert any code with each new batch.
- HYGIENIC STRIP EJECTION – Our state-of-the-art monitoring system includes a single touch strip ejection, so you no longer have to worry about manually removing the soiled strip.
- MEMORY – Keep a survey of your health using the memory storage capable of saving up to 300 readings, while also keeping a continuous 14-day average.
- Care Touch Diabetes Testing Kit – Care Touch Blood Glucose Meter, 100 Blood Test Strips, 1 Lancing Device, 30 gauge Lancets-100 count and Carrying Case
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
- Dr. Marlene Merritt (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 100 Pages - 09/15/2021 (Publication Date) - Primal Health, LP (Publisher)
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Kraus, Daniel (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 191 Pages - 10/08/2019 (Publication Date) - Hard Case Crime (Publisher)
Last update on 2021-09-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API