If you’ve ever heard about Berberine you may or may not know that it can help lower your blood sugars. In my review of Berberine for Diabetes you can see for yourself how and why Berberine is beneficial for your lowering your blood sugars.
Quick Review of Berberine
Product: Amazing Formulas Berberine
Price: $37.99 USD
Size: 120- 500 mg caps
Guarantee: 30 day money back
My rating: 8.9 out of 10
Berberine for Diabetes
Berberine is a compound that is remarkable and is extracted from a diversity of plants and herbs. It is routinely used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years. It is found in nature and in the wild and has had numerous studies and scientific research done on it. Berberine was used as an anti-microbial agent and a treatment to boost energy. It is very popular now and located in health food stores.
What I like about Berberine is that it treats high blood sugar and aids in losing weight too. It has been shown to decrease the production of sugar (glucose) in the liver. There was a test done, in both animals and humans (and this impressed me) where talking or being administered a daily dose of 1500 mg of Berberine was just as effective in treating blood glucose levels as the exact same amount of the popular drug Metformin.
There was also evidence reported that Berberine also can have anti depressant effects, but for me, I was never depressed so I wouldn’t know if it provided that particular benefit for me personally. It also reduces inflammation and that is very important, especially when you have type 2 diabetes.
Berberine affects an enzyme in the body (it is called activated protein kinase or AMPK for short) that boosts energy and this is especially beneficial when you’re feeling a bit low on energy. I found that it did help me with my energy levels. This AMPK enzyme is unique in that it will decrease the amount of extra sugar in the blood that your liver may produce.
The AMPK helps me with losing weight as well because it improves the insulin sensitivity and works to regulate the glucose in the liver. I’m not saying that it will work for everyone because I’m sure that it won’t, but it works for me. I’m taking Metformin now and hope that at some point my doctor can take me off it. I am now off metformin as an update because of the natural ways to lower blood sugar and Berberine as well.
Realistically? It doesn’t mean going back to not eating healthy and doing no exercise. There are other factors too. You have to have your lab work done regularly and test your blood sugar regularly. If you aren’t, then you should get your own blood sugar monitor.
Check Out the Video Below
- Improves your mood
- Boost energy
- Lowers blood sugar
- Promotes liver health
- Aids in weight loss
- Supports immune system
- Lowers cholesterol
- Lower triglyceride levels
- Lose belly fat
- Heart healthy
- Berberine can possibly have a negative interact with metformin
- There could be possible unknown side effects
- High dosages could cause stomach cramps or diarrhea
Verified Customer Reviews
There are many products that can help lower your blood sugar. According to reviews, Berberine is one of the most popular ones. Like with anything else, I would suggest discussing anything you take with your physician first (like I did) because you never know if there are interactions with any particular medications that you may be taking. This is important.
There were 387 reviews at this time on Amazon. Click HERE to see all the customer reviews.
Most of the comments were positive and customers would purchase again, but there were some negative opinions shared by folks as well. One particular woman stated that she was only giving it three stars because her husband had no difference in his blood sugars but was still willing to give more time to see if there’s a change. One other individual said that while they have noticed any changes yet yet being through half of the bottle, that she was going to stick it out because she had faith it would work.
On the more positive side, these comments weren’t an issue for them as one woman claimed that her husband’s blood glucose numbers were lowered from 160 to 110 and that this is an awesome supplement. Another remark from a satisfied person was that it’s a good product with a good formula to help lower your blood sugars.
My opinion is that Berberine is a “B+” product. I feel Berberine for Diabetes is definitely beneficial for type 2 diabetes. For me it helps with weight loss, lowering blood sugar, and giving me more energy. I always say that not everything will work for everybody. But it has worked for me and others who I know.
But I go with the majority of positive reviews and agree that it’s a product that does what it claims. Berberine and diabetes, it’s a great treatment for diabetes. You may or may not agree, but there’s only one way to know for sure. Click the link below.
Click here to see the Latest Prices on Amazon
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Rothchild, Sascha (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 336 Pages - 04/19/2022 (Publication Date) - G.P. Putnam's Sons (Publisher)
- ✅ QUICK AND EASY TO USE: Care Touch blood sugar test kit delivers results in only 5 seconds with just a 0.5µL blood sample. There is no programming needed since our blood sugar monitor kit automatically recognizes batch codes encrypted on Care Touch glucose test strips. Our state-of-the-art glucometer kit with strips and lancets includes single-touch strip ejection, so you can hygienically remove used diabetic test strips.
- ✅ EASY DIABETIC MONITORING: The blood sugar monitor kit with strips is capable of saving up to 300 readings. The blood glucose test kit also provides a continuous 14-day average of your readings, making glucose monitoring easy for you and your healthcare provider.
- ✅ PORTABLE AND HASSLE-FREE: The diabetic testing kit comes with a handy glucometer case, which means you can check your blood sugar level at home or anywhere else while staying organized. The 10-depth lancing device and lancets will help make blood sugar testing almost painless and hassle-free.
- ✅ COMPLETE DIABETIC SET: The glucose meter kit with strips and lancets includes: (1) Care Touch Blood Sugar Meter, (100) Blood Glucose Test Strips for diabetes, (1) Lancing Device, (100) Lancets for diabetes testing, (1) 3 Volt Lithium Battery, (1) Glucose meter case for your blood sugar tester and diabetic supplies
- ✅ WE CARE BECAUSE YOU CARE: You care about your health, and we care about you. Care Touch is committed to providing the best quality blood glucose monitoring systems. Our care doesn’t end when your sugar tester diabetes kit arrives at your door. We’re fully dedicated to your satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns about your glucose monitor kit with strips and lancets - contact us at any time.
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
- PUREHEALTH RESEARCH - Blood Sugar Formula 3 Bottles
- MANUFACTURED in the USA! 365-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
- A DOCTOR-APPROVED NATURAL FORMULA. Seventeen potent ingredients, each scientifically proven to have a significant effect at helping balance your glucose levels, improve glucose sensitivity, protect delicate cells from free radicals, and energy
- HIGH POTENCY. PureHealth Research experts scientifically enhance CHROMIUM with the Vitamin C, E, Mulberry Leaf, Bitter Melon, Cinnamon, L-Taurine, Berberin and other ingredients which are proven to help you support healthy blood glucose levels
- ONE CAPSULE DAILY, THREE BENEFITS: supports healthy sugar and carb absorption, supports insulin levels, supports cardiovascular health
- Scientifically formulated; great care was put into combining just the right amount of 20 different ingredients into a premium formula designed to support healthy blood sugar levels
- High potency support for 365 days a year; the unique combination in this blend is crafted to help support healthy glucose absorption and glucose production by your body; contains Gymnema, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Yarrow, Licorice, Cayenne, Banaba, Guggul, Bitter Melon, Juniper Berry, White Mulberry, L-Taurine & more
- One capsule twice a day, five benefits; (1) supports normal blood sugar levels; (2) supports weight control and energy; (3) supports healthy sugar and carb absorption; (4) supports insulin levels; (5) supports heart health; daily support for healthy blood glucose levels, 365 days a year
- Reliable; made in a GMP certified facility in America and third party safety tested for purity
- Great value for money; 120 vegetarian capsules for a 60 days supply
Last update on 2022-06-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
4 thoughts on “My Review of Berberine for Diabetes – Is Berberine Beneficial?”
This is a really balanced review of a product I feel I might have to try. The listed pros meet all the criteria for my own health needs and the cons are so few that they are not a concern. The fact that it has received 387 reviews which were mostly positive also validates it. I like the fact it is made from plants and herbs too. Thank you for reviewing this product so comprehensively.
I will be trying it but I will wait until I have a blood sugar test first. You have convinced me of its value.
I always like to be thorough in reviewing a product that I recommend. The fact that is a plant and has more positive reviews is important in deciding whether or not to try it. Berberine is becoming more known than ever before.
It has benefits for diabetes and lowering blood sugar and the fact that it is a natural treatment is why I recommend it. I agree with you. Get your blood sugar tested first and speak with your doctor.
Thank you for commenting Judy!
I find your post interesting and I am always looking for natural ways to treat my aliments. I don’t have diabetes, but do have high cholesterol and blood pressure. Will Berberine diabetes treatment help with these symptom as well? Because I noticed that you mentioned some of the benefits of this product could lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure.
I feel that natural ways are the way to treat anything today. That’s why I am passionate about lowering blood sugar levels naturally.
It’s good that you don’t have diabetes, but not good that you have high cholesterol and high blood pressure.
Yes, while it may not lower cholesterol and blood pressure significantly, it does help in lowering these problems.
Thank you for your comments!